Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Enough with this "double-standard" bull****. (yes cliffs)

Women, you wanna know why guys who get a lot of play are treated like legends?

Read closely:

IT'S A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT EASIER FOR GIRLS TO GET LAID.

"Blah blah blah, I'm so sick of this double-standard, just because a girl likes sex doesn't mean she's a slut."

Okay, so you like sex and you get a fair amount of it. What do you want, a fucking cookie? It's not an accomplishment when all you have to do is let a guy know you're interested. And yes, it does mean she's a slut. "Slut"=female equivelant of "player."

You all bitch about this "double-standard" like it's guys' fault, but you know what? You're the ones to blame. If you didn't go walking around looking like you think the sun shines outta your pussies when you've slept with more people than the guys you know have, maybe you wouldn't get so much **** for it. Harp on all you want to about jaded mentalities left over from centuries of being oppressed and all that feminazi garbage, I really don't care. You're all just in denial.

When it become as easy for a plain guy to bag an attractive girl as it is for a plain girl to bag an attractive guy, or as difficult for a plain girl to bag an attractive guy as it is for a plain guy to bag an attractive girl, I guarantee you there won't be as much hostility. And don't give me this **** about personality trumping looks, either. Physical attraction isn't about personality. That's why it's physical.

To the guys: I know the whole "pussy on a pedestal" deal has been beaten to within an inch of life, but seriously--women put the pussy high enough on the totem pole that it doesn't need to get any higher. Find a way to make the cock a commodity and see what happens.

CLIFFS:

--Women bitch about double-standard.
    --Reality is that it's way easier for women to get laid.
    --Slut=female player
    --Women bring it upon themselves.
    --Make the cock a commodity.

And for the record, no, I don't have a problem with promiscuity. I'm just sick of women playing the victim.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

"make the cock the commodity" I'm going to post this now instead in every thread containing a distressed virgin!

thanks jawknee pussy on pedestal was getting on.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya, it's all true but nothings going to change bro, it's just how it is. why are you so pissed off about it?
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post

Read closely:

"Blah blah blah, I'm so sick of this double-standard, just because a girl likes sex doesn't mean she's a slut."

Okay, so you like sex and you get a fair amount of it. What do you want, a fucking cookie? It's not an accomplishment when all you have to do is let a guy know you're interested. And yes, it does mean she's a slut. "Slut"=female equivelant of "player."

You all bitch about this "double-standard" like it's guys' fault, but you know what? You're the ones to blame. If you didn't go walking around looking like you think the sun shines outta your pussies when you've slept with more people than the guys you know have, maybe you wouldn't get so much **** for it. Harp on all you want to about jaded mentalities left over from centuries of being oppressed and all that feminazi garbage, I really don't care. You're all just in denial.

When it become as easy for a plain guy to bag an attractive girl as it is for a plain girl to bag an attractive guy, or as difficult for a plain girl to bag an attractive guy as it is for a plain guy to bag an attractive girl, I guarantee you there won't be as much hostility. And don't give me this **** about personality trumping looks, either. Physical attraction isn't about personality. That's why it's physical.

To the guys: I know the whole "pussy on a pedestal" deal has been beaten to within an inch of life, but seriously--women put the pussy high enough on the totem pole that it doesn't need to get any higher. Find a way to make the cock a commodity and see what happens.

CLIFFS:

--Slut=female player

And for the record, no, I don't have a problem with promiscuity. I'm just sick of women playing the victim.
    Thats how the balance is kept man.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000)

Read closely:

CLIFFS:

--Slut=female player

Repped. The male equivalent is screwing hookers. Now how much respect do johns get? Exactly.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this chick told me she wanted to get like double penetrated, fuk 2 guys at once blah blah blah cause if a guy can have a threesome with 2 girls then it's ok for a girl to do the same sort of thing.

and i was like no, that would make you a fuking whore and that's disgusting. she blasted out with the double standard BS and my counter arguement was basically everything that you said in your post but it was in one ear out the other, nothing registered, it was futile. my point is girls are self-righteous whores and nothing you say to them is going to change that.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    ya, it's all true but nothings going to change bro, it's just how it is. why are you so pissed off about it?
    'Cause it's the internet.

Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    this chick told me she wanted to get like double penetrated, fuk 2 guys at once blah blah blah cause if a guy can have a threesome with 2 girls then it's ok for a girl to do the same sort of thing.

and i was like no, that would make you a fuking whore and that's disgusting. she blasted out with the double standard BS and my counter arguement was basically everything that you said in your post but it was in one ear out the other, nothing registered, it was futile. my point is girls are self-righteous whores and nothing you say to them is going to change that.
    They're just hypocrites, anyway. For all this talk about it "being okay," they think poorly of promiscuous guys and guys who have threesomes as it is. If we're the bad guys for doing the things we do, then how do they justify doing the things they do?

Ladies: HYPOCRISY FTL.

'Cause it's the internet.

They're just hypocrites, anyway. For all this talk about it "being okay," they think poorly of promiscuous guys and guys who have threesomes as it is. If we're the bad guys for doing the things we do, then how do they justify doing the things they do?

Ladies: HYPOCRISY FTL.
    they do? maybe that's what they say but what theyre actually attracted to is something totally different. women love players, 10% of guys are fuking 90% of women. when she's mid to late 20s maybe she smartens up a bit cause she knows she's about to start losing her looks so she finds some rich dork to latch onto but she still loves the players deep down. that's why when her husbands away on business she fuks some young stud cause she was lonely and it's all about her.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you're pretty fu<king stupid OP

hopefully you were drunk while you typed that ****

Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    you're pretty fu<king stupid OP

hopefully you were drunk while you typed that ****
    Stupid for what? Acknowledging that it's much easier for girls to pull guys than it is for guys to pull girls? Acknowledging that women love to play the victim? Acknowledging that a ****-ton of women are hypocrites?

So far I fail to see your reasoning. Care to elaborate?

Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris2512 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    top post, reps on recharge.

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    repped

user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Post of the year.

c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pussy on a pedestal is something you create in your mind. If you believe its on a pedestal your behavior is gonna reflect it and thus making the women create the illusion to you. A man is almost always dictating how things will go in a interaction.

THE PEDESTAL DOES NOT EXIST ITS IN YOUR MIND AND SO ARE THESE STANDARDS.

Close off your mind and worry about yourself and only what you want. Do not cater to other peoples needs (dont take it so literally of course). The women will then flock. Every natural is centered in his own reality and brings women into it and not the other way around.

Most importantly you gotta learn to make yourself feel happy and not rely on a women to create it or destroy it.

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    These are actual quotes I have overheard females saying while they talk to another female friend:

"When my husband is away I fool around and tease guys for drinks and if their lucky and have a big cock, I take them home"
    - 33yr old MARRIED tatoo'd scumbag of a woman

"I only date guys with a big cock" - Overweight 28yr old no better than 6/10

"I only date hot black guys" - Very heavy white women maybe 26yr old 4/10

"You own a Honda Accord?" "I only date guys with Mercedes or BMW's". - Single mother 26yrs old and chunky

"I should be treated like a princess, I deserve all the good things in life" - 25yr old chubby woman

Now you need to ask yourself, could a guy say the same things and have the same lofty standards? NO, absolutely not! There are guys with good jobs, nice cars, education, hot bodies (no homo), good looking face (no homo) and alot of other attractive traits getting very plain and average "princess syndrome" women.

THANKS ALOT COSMO DRINKING HORSE FACES ON SEX AND THE CITY!!!!!!!

P.S. Repped on R/C dawg.
    Last edited by The.Truth; 11-02-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Originally Posted by c0rv3tt3 View Post
    Close off your mind and worry about yourself and only what you want. Do not cater to other peoples needs (dont take it so literally of course). The women will then flock. Every natural is centered in his own reality and brings women into it and not the other way around.
    Hence making the cock a commodity.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Women are the buyers in a marketplace that is saturated with cock.

If the ratio were 5/1 (5 females to one male) instead of 1/1 you'd see a shift in the phenomenon you are describing.

Basically, to put it simply, they are picky because biology has programmed them to be that way, they put a LOT of effort into carrying and raising a child, they want to make sure their baby has the best possible genes and that means the father has to be of the highest quality they can find.

Men don't deal with that ****, they just plant their seed and move on, for men it's quantity that counts, for women, quality is more important, they can only have so many babies.

Edit: I did not read any of the replies before posting mine...except for the one above me...after i posted mine.

Originally Posted by ballsoftitanium View Post
    Women are the buyers in a marketplace that is saturated with cock.

If the ratio were 5/1 (5 females to one male) instead of 1/1 you'd see a shift in the phenomenon you are describing.

Basically, to put it simply, they are picky because biology has programmed them to be that way, they put a LOT of effort into carrying and raising a child, they want to make sure their baby has the best possible genes and that means the father has to be of the highest quality they can find.

Men don't deal with that ****, they just plant their seed and move on, for men it's quantity that counts, for women, quality is more important, they can only have so many babies.

Edit: I did not read any of the replies before posting mine...except for the one above me...after i posted mine.
    Other animals fuck to mate. Humans, more often than not, just fuck to fuck. That 33-year-old married woman isn't bringing those guys home so they can knock her up.

Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol. I love that make the cock a commodity line. I'm stealing it.

Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eh.

its that way things are.

cant win them all.
    11B

US soccer

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Other animals fuck to mate. Humans, more often than not, just fuck to fuck. That 33-year-old married woman isn't bringing those guys home so they can knock her up.
    Lol.

Women don't think logically about these things, they go on emotions and emotions are based on biology and evolution.

The selection process takes place whether a woman is planning on having a baby or not.

Originally Posted by Sach View Post
    lol. I love that make the cock a commodity line. I'm stealing it.
    You heard it here first.

c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hence making the cock a commodity.
    Your 19 i don't think you should be thinking about this stuff. Just do what you want and just be cool. Women like sex and men like sex. Social conditioning has created a few things but thats fine... Don't expect fairness by any means.
    I dont care what a womens standards are in a man at all. I bring what i am thats that, if she doesnt like it thats fine. No one can attract all the women. These things exist in life and it really doesnt make any difference to notice them or not. Lift, get laid, do whatever the **** you want. And as long as you believe women think there on a pedestal then they will be. I just try to bring out an authenticity out of women and get passed all the **** they try to do to look "cool" or some **** by being real and authentic myself. Don't get annoyed at these things it will do nothing but waste your own energy and it will accomplish absolutely nothing.

MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good insight.

neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Read closely:

CLIFFS:

--Slut=female player

girls are just mad that we use the word "slut"

i simply use the term "female player" or instead of "slut". that way girls dont get mad.

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread makes me laugh

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by neptaz View Post
    girls are just mad that we use the word "slut"

i simply use the term "female player" or instead of "slut". that way girls dont get mad.
    make note, it's typically the chics who are playin' the "double standard" card who get mad about the usage of "slut".

call it what you will....a whore is a whore. male or female.

thing is, vag holders let their emotions get involved when someone starts pointing the "slut" finger.

in this situation, guys don't have emotions....just testicles.

neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neptaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    make note, it's typically the chics who are playin' the "double standard" card who get mad about the usage of "slut".

call it what you will....a whore is a whore. male or female.

thing is, vag holders let their emotions get involved when someone starts pointing the "slut" finger.

in this situation, guys don't have emotions....just testicles.
    oh i have nothing against whores. i see nothing wrong with lots of sex having

im just saying that slut and whore have negative implications aside from "someone who has lots of sex" sooo i need a new word that means "someone who has lots of sex"...

there is no word i know of, so i just say "female player". i tell girls "oh you're a female player" and they almost like it when i say that, but if i called them a slut they would get pissed

Originally Posted by neptaz View Post
    oh i have nothing against whores. i see nothing wrong with lots of sex having

im just saying that slut and whore have negative implications aside from "someone who has lots of sex" sooo i need a new word that means "someone who has lots of sex"...

there is no word i know of, so i just say "female player". i tell girls "oh you're a female player" and they almost like it when i say that, but if i called them a slut they would get pissed
    oh i understand.

lol @ a chic almost liking being called a female player.

people are retarded. my philosophy: do what you like, who you like and as much as you like as long as you're not f*ggn' people over. the "player" mentality (imo) is the person who bs's and lies to get in someone's pants. (guy or girl)

otherwise, i dont really see a "game" to be played.

Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    oh i understand.

lol @ a chic almost liking being called a female player.

people are retarded. my philosophy: do what you like, who you like and as much as you like as long as you're not f*ggn' people over. the "player" mentality (imo) is the person who bs's and lies to get in someone's pants. (guy or girl)

otherwise, i dont really see a "game" to be played.
    ive said it 3 times and each time the girls really liked being called a female player but i sorta used it in a good way...

usually when a guy says "game", what they mean is a guy saying the right things and not screwing up and doing the right things to make a girl attracted to him.

a guy needs game but a girl doesnt need game, to get sex