Thread: "Milk"

Star Fleet Gym Manager startrek's Avatar
    startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

"Milk"

I was craving milk and tried this on a whim. I mixed about 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 2 cups of water, and 1 packet of Splenda. The result was slightly too creamy and slightly too sweet, but otherwise it was pretty milk-like. I'll keep experimenting to find the right cream/water/sweetener ratio.
    ***Don't make keto dieting so damned complicated. At least 65% of calories from fat. No more than 25g of carbs per day. Eat when you're hungry. Stop when you're no longer hungry. End of story.***

NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude have you tried unflavoured whey mixed with cream and a little olive oil ?