Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheBeast76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Need recommendation!!! Money is not a problem!

I need recommendations for what brands and products to get for each of these supplements................

Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    Joint Support
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine
    Protein

I am currently in my final year of high school football and will be playing for a college next year. I dont know where right now, but will be signing February 6 with a team. I am 6'3" 235 lbs(13% BF), running a 4.9 forty. I play OLT and DE, but am undersized to play that in college. I will probably be moved to FB, TE, LB, or DE. I am starting to put together my program that I will be going on after season.

I am looking to put on 10-15 lbs by June-July. Any help on supplements or advice as an athlete entering into college ball would be great. Thanks.

leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    multi- controlled labs orange triad has joint support with it.
    Beta- athletic edge intraexcell great stuff
    prolab creatine- creapure always have results on it
    Protein- cant beat ON gold standard but pm i have a different place too that has good protein.
    Last edited by leeh23; 11-10-2008 at 07:56 PM.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheBeast76 View Post
    I need recommendations for what brands and products to get for each of these supplements................

I am currently in my final year of high school football and will be playing for a college next year. I dont know where right now, but will be signing February 6 with a team. I am 6'3" 235 lbs(13% BF), running a 4.9 forty. I play OLT and DE, but am undersized to play that in college. I will probably be moved to FB, TE, LB, or DE. I am starting to put together my program that I will be going on after season.

I am looking to put on 10-15 lbs by June-July. Any help on supplements or advice as an athlete entering into college ball would be great. Thanks.
    • Fish Oil - basic fish oil, 180/120mg or 2x strength molecularly distilled fish oil. NOW has good ones, as do we (SAN). Go for omega-3 only instead of the omega-3,6,9. There's no reason to get a complex formula for the OFA's.
    • Joint Support - Hyaluronic acid or a glucosamine/MSM complex. Inexpensive. No need to get the designer crap unless you have pre-existing joint problems, where a multi-angle approach is beneficial. For day to day use, I just use a gluco/MSM/chron.
    • Creatine - bulk. Creatine monohydrate, 1kg is $20, lasts 200 days @ 5g/day.
    • Beta-Alanine - bulk, 1kg is about $40. No point in buying capped IMO.
    • Protein - concentrate protein if you handle lactose fine, otherwise an isolate. For concentrate, I like Cytosport's whey, Optimum Nutrition and Dymatize are also popular. For isolate, probably GF-Pro for me (I use concentrate though).
    I remember being relevant.

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd pick up Essentials (http://essentialstack.com) it has just about everything you listed, it's a great all-in-one product. Just pick up some NOW Omega 3 and ON Whey and you'll be set. It should hit BB.com VERY soon.

DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000) DiMattia43 is just really nice. (+1000)

Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    Joint Support
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine
    Protein

here are my opinions man

Multivitamin - Animal Pak

Fish Oil - Anyone is fine, i have been taking GNC's for a while, never used any other brand....

Joint Support - Animal Flex

Creatine - Animal Pump (also a great pre-work supp), storm, cellmass, SizeOn, just started that today, great product profile.

Beta-Alanine - many products here, how bout just some straight Beta-Alanine pills?

Protein - so many to choose from... BSN Syntha 6, good product, the taste of the chocolate milkshake is unreal.. Isopure zero carb whey, Animal Max, On 100% casein, and so on....

i always research every new product i take, its great reading reviews from people that have taken certain products on here, but i always go the extra mile before starting anything...

ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depending on what school you are signing too(especially if it's Big East) I don't know if I should help you and tell you about quality products or lie and hope you get fat and slow so you don't hurt my Mountaineers lol... just kidding man. Check your messages about this

RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Multivitamin - Essentials by Anabolic Innovations
    Joint Support - Essentials "
    Creatine - Essentials "
    Beta-Alanine - Essentials "
    Fish Oil - Any drug store brand works. BOGO at Walgreens
    Protein - SciVation whey is the one to beat. Right now it's the all around best on the market.
    "The gym became an arena where I had the opportunity to be a hero" - Mike Mentzer

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for- because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything"

ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Multi- Animal Pak
    JOint- Animal Flex
    Creatine- Size On
    Fish oil - any
    Protien- ON whey for pre and post workout, ON Casein for bed time (dont get chocolat Supreme its terrible, Vanallia isnt bad...)

MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ARB18 View Post
    Multi- Animal Pak
    JOint- Animal Flex
    Creatine- Size On
    Fish oil - any
    Protien- ON whey for pre and post workout, ON Casein for bed time (dont get chocolat Supreme its terrible, Vanallia isnt bad...)
    x2 and add purple wraath.
    I build software and muscle.

madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For some reason I feel like he is fishing for "sources" if you catch my drift...

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TinyMan View Post
    Multivitamin - basic NOW multivitamin, SportPharma, etc. Nothing fancy - for most adult males iron free preferrably. I wouldn't go wild with spending on a multi.
    SportPharma Multi-V is a solid choice that is comprehensive and cost-effective: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/multiv.html

Creatine: Just-Creatine is 100% Creapure: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...tcreatine.html

Beta-Alanine: SP has a high quality, cost-effective capped BA: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...taalanine.html

Joints: We have a new supplement called Joint-V that will be ready in about a week. Nice quality Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyalauronic Acid and Ginger Root formula. 135 tabs for around $15 bucks at bb.com.

Protein: Just-WHEY-- great tasting and easy to mix whey protein blend: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/justwhey.html

SportPharma offers a lot of the quality basic supps for hard training athletes at great prices.
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    Joint Support
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine
    Protein

Multivitamin - orange triad
    Fish Oil - generic from costco
    Joint Support - orange triad
    Creatine - green magnitude
    Beta-Alanine - purple wraath
    Protein - ON whey
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RxAJ View Post
    Creatine - Essentials "
    Protein - SciVation whey is the one to beat. Right now it's the all around best on the market.
    I like your thinking mate! - Essentials is a very complete supplement and has a great break down!

Check it out mate:

BCAAs 7g
    Leucine 3.5g
    Isoleucine 1.75g
    Valine 1.75g
    Creatine 5g
    Beta Alanine 4g
    Multi Vitamin
    Multi Mineral
    Digestive Enzymes

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 8.1 grams
    Servings Per Container: 60

2 Servings Per Day Provides the following

BCAAs 7000mg
    Leucine 3500mg
    Isoleucine 1750mg
    Valine 1750mg

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg
    Beta Alanine 4000mg

Multi Vit Mineral Complex Amount % Daily
    Per Serving Value
    Beta Carotene (as pro-Vitamin A 6mg) 10,000 IU 200%
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 833%
    Vitamin D (as Ergocalociferol) 400 IU 100%
    Vitamin E (from d-alpha Tocopheryl) 200 IU 670%
    Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 50mcg 60%
    Thiamine (Vit. B-1) (from Thiamine HCI) 30mg 2,000%
    Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 30mg 1765%
    Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (from Niacinamide ) 50mg 250%
    Vitamin B-6 (from Pynidoxine HCI) 30mg 1500%
    Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
    Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50mcg 833%
    Biotin 300mcg 100%
    Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 100mg 1000%
    Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 350mg 35%
    Iodine (from Kelp) 225mcg 150%
    Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide) 100mg 25%
    Zinc (from Zinc Cheleate) 30mg 200%
    Selenium (from Selenium Chelate) 200mcg 290%
    Copper (from Copper Chelate) 500mg 25%
    Manganese (from Manganese Sulfate) 3mg 150%
    Chromium (from Chromium Chelate) 25mcg 21%
    Molybedunum (from Molybdenum Chelate) 50mcg 70%
    Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) 50mg 1%
    Boron (from Boron Chelate) 500mcg **

Digestion Complex
    Bromelain 10mg **
    Papain 10mg **
    Pepsin 10mg **
    Pancreatin 10mg **

Other Ingredients Natural and artificial flavors,
    natural and artificial colors, malic acid, acesulfame
    potassium, sucralose

Directions: 1 serving 2 xs per day with your favorite drink

As animo89 said - it should be hitting bb.com very soon!

Thanks mate!
    Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence. R.I.P ZYZZ - YOU WILL BE MISSED BRAH March 24 1989 - August 6 2011

Team MET-Rx Athlete Andre Bueno's Avatar
    Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How bout you paypal me some money and I'll send you a diet and supplement plan?
    Q&A THREAD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110436971
    YOUTUBE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNlVxZAdKXo

"So I'm tearing this and everything else between Me and what I wanna do, to PIECES.
    I'm tearing you and everything else between Me and you to memory.
    I'm stronger now even after everything that you did, Still alive and kicking(...)"
    -Nonpoint - Alive and Kicking

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So many options to choose from.

I've yet to try Essentials but it looks very complete. I could see taking 1 pre and 1 post workout. (BTW, what protein does it taste good in? And will there be a creatine-free version?)

If you're taking this, you don't need an intra-product w/ BA (probably not one at all actually). But if you need something to do between sets, some Xtend could fit right in!

For Fish Oil, I like Barleans Lemon Fish Oil. I'm a big pansy and can't stand the taste of it straight or take lots of pills.

I also take 1 srv of Barleans Flax with dinner every night. My body seems to love the fish/flax combo.

For protein, I believe you should have 2 different tubs; a straight whey for post work out and a blend for any other time. I personally like Isoflex or GF-Pro PWO. And for any other time, UP 2.0 or Syntha-6 should do the trick nicely.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am just throwing this one out there but food shall let you grow.

but yea get some good supps too and a gainer
    "Bigger than yesterday... Smaller than tomorrow." - G Diesel

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best of the Best:

Multivitamin - Ortho Core from AOR

Fish Oil - OmegaEPA from AOR or other EPA rich fish oil. ArticPureEPA is a good one too.

Joint Support - How old are you? lol Fish oil + Glucosamine HCL (cheap ingredient) those concerned with blood sugar issues may be cautious with Glucosamine.

Creatine - PreSurge by AEN with Creapure + Tarragon ext.

Beta-Alanine - IntraXCell + IntrAbolic by AEN

Protein - Isoflex by Allmax.

These to me are the best of the best if cost is no issue. I haven't yet used Presurge but right now the AEN stack of PreSurge, IntrAbolic and IntraXCell is looking like the most powerful stack available. For health based needs, AOR is the best in the world alongside LEF.

Isoflex is an awesome pure whey isolate and I have only tried the Peanut butter choc. chip, but hear all the flavors are amazing.
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 11-11-2008 at 10:41 AM.

thanks for all the help

thanks for all the help

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Creatine - Essentials "
    O'rly?
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

thanks for all the help

RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    O'rly?
    Ya'rly.
    "The gym became an arena where I had the opportunity to be a hero" - Mike Mentzer

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for- because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything"

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for all the help
    thanks for all the help
    thanks for all the help

WE GOT IT...
    -Spurgeon

Ya'rly.
    How so buddy?
    -Spurgeon

EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

thanks for all the help
    Thats ok mate - If you have any q's about Essentials then just drop me a PM.
    Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence. R.I.P ZYZZ - YOU WILL BE MISSED BRAH March 24 1989 - August 6 2011

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Best of the Best:

Multivitamin - Ortho Core from AOR

Fish Oil - OmegaEPA from AOR or other EPA rich fish oil. ArticPureEPA is a good one too.

Joint Support - How old are you? lol Fish oil + Glucosamine HCL (cheap ingredient) those concerned with blood sugar issues may be cautious with Glucosamine.

Creatine - PreSurge by AEN with Creapure + Tarragon ext.

Beta-Alanine - IntraXCell + IntrAbolic by AEN

Protein - Isoflex by Allmax.

These to me are the best of the best if cost is no issue. I haven't yet used Presurge but right now the AEN stack of PreSurge, IntrAbolic and IntraXCell is looking like the most powerful stack available. For health based needs, AOR is the best in the world alongside LEF.

Isoflex is an awesome pure whey isolate and I have only tried the Peanut butter choc. chip, but hear all the flavors are amazing.
    That sounds like a kick ass stack if you have the cash to spend.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

How so buddy?
    Alright, since you asked so nicely, buddy...

Most econo-wheys on the market contain protein that's processed through Ion-Exchange filtering. I know you're a smart guy Illa, so you probably know what that does to the protein. SciVation whey uses and Ultrafiltration process, which while not perfect, is better then most companies. It's also primarily a concentrate, which can be bad for some because of the digestion issues associated with concentrates, but for those that can handle it, concentrates are superior to isolates. Isolates don't digest faster, just 'cleaner' (for lack of a better word) as they are free of lactose, but they also contain less of the beneficial protein subfractions found in concentrates due to the amount of processing they go through. So unless you either can't stomach concentrates or really need to cut out carbs, concentrates are superior...which is why I like that Scivation is primarily a concentrate blend. Most people can stomach it without much of a problem anyway though since their blend is 60/40.

You can also take a look at the amount of fats and carbs that are left in a protein after processing in order to roughly determine how much care was taken to process the protein. With one gram of fat and one gram of carbs left after processing, you can tell that SciVation's whey is handled with care, especially considering it's primarily a concentrate since that alone should inherently result in a higher amount of carbs. Most companies can't match those macros even by using an isolate as the primary protein source because they tend to throw in ****ty quality concentrates too. To top it off, Scivation whey is roughly 80 percent protein, which is a testament to the highly quality concentrate they use.

and, the icing on the cake, it's 100% American made. No crappy Chinese ingredients.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SportPharmaRep View Post
    SportPharma Multi-V is a solid choice that is comprehensive and cost-effective: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/multiv.html

Creatine: Just-Creatine is 100% Creapure: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...tcreatine.html

Beta-Alanine: SP has a high quality, cost-effective capped BA: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...taalanine.html

Joints: We have a new supplement called Joint-V that will be ready in about a week. Nice quality Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyalauronic Acid and Ginger Root formula. 135 tabs for around $15 bucks at bb.com.

Protein: Just-WHEY-- great tasting and easy to mix whey protein blend: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/justwhey.html

SportPharma offers a lot of the quality basic supps for hard training athletes at great prices.

Did you REALLY need to suggest EVERY ONE of your products?

Originally Posted by EVO-PT View Post
    I like your thinking mate! - Essentials is a very complete supplement and has a great break down!

Check it out mate:

BCAAs 7g
    Leucine 3.5g
    Isoleucine 1.75g
    Valine 1.75g
    Creatine 5g
    Beta Alanine 4g
    Multi Vitamin
    Multi Mineral
    Digestive Enzymes

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 8.1 grams
    Servings Per Container: 60

2 Servings Per Day Provides the following

BCAAs 7000mg
    Leucine 3500mg
    Isoleucine 1750mg
    Valine 1750mg

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg
    Beta Alanine 4000mg

Multi Vit Mineral Complex Amount % Daily
    Per Serving Value
    Beta Carotene (as pro-Vitamin A 6mg) 10,000 IU 200%
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 833%
    Vitamin D (as Ergocalociferol) 400 IU 100%
    Vitamin E (from d-alpha Tocopheryl) 200 IU 670%
    Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 50mcg 60%
    Thiamine (Vit. B-1) (from Thiamine HCI) 30mg 2,000%
    Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 30mg 1765%
    Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (from Niacinamide ) 50mg 250%
    Vitamin B-6 (from Pynidoxine HCI) 30mg 1500%
    Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
    Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50mcg 833%
    Biotin 300mcg 100%
    Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 100mg 1000%
    Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 350mg 35%
    Iodine (from Kelp) 225mcg 150%
    Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide) 100mg 25%
    Zinc (from Zinc Cheleate) 30mg 200%
    Selenium (from Selenium Chelate) 200mcg 290%
    Copper (from Copper Chelate) 500mg 25%
    Manganese (from Manganese Sulfate) 3mg 150%
    Chromium (from Chromium Chelate) 25mcg 21%
    Molybedunum (from Molybdenum Chelate) 50mcg 70%
    Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) 50mg 1%
    Boron (from Boron Chelate) 500mcg **

Digestion Complex
    Bromelain 10mg **
    Papain 10mg **
    Pepsin 10mg **
    Pancreatin 10mg **

Other Ingredients Natural and artificial flavors,
    natural and artificial colors, malic acid, acesulfame
    potassium, sucralose

Directions: 1 serving 2 xs per day with your favorite drink

As animo89 said - it should be hitting bb.com very soon!

Thanks mate!

Essentials tastes like ass. It is very hard to disguise the flavor of ALL of that. Even under 2 scoops of protein powder, it still shone thru to the point of barely being palateable...

Just an fyi....
    -Spurgeon

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you REALLY need to suggest EVERY ONE of your products?
    What's wrong with that? I didn't think it'd hurt anyone to suggest the supplements. I think SportPharma has a lot of solid basic supplements for athletes. Being an athlete myself, they are all supplements that I use and that's why I suggest them. So yes, I needed to suggest them
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When looking for a Beta Alanine product, Id suggest getting something of higher qualtiy..
    Grand Valley State University Lacrosse

March 4, 2009
    B-315
    S- 405x2 belt
    D- 405x3
    Cl- 225x5
    40- 5.00
    Weight: 220 @ __%

By Aug 24, 2009
    B- 315x5
    S- 500
    D- 500
    Cl- 275x3
    40- 4.70
    Weight: 225@ above -2%

*#1 priority Healthy left shoulder and left hip(TFL)