aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoklesson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gaspari Size-On, take during or post workout?

Hey guys, i just ordered a tub og Size-On and i was wondering if i should take it during my workout or after my workout, im only asking because the creatine that i am discontinuing (cellmass) to try size on was taken post workout.
    So should i take during or after???

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aoklesson View Post
    Hey guys, i just ordered a tub og Size-On and i was wondering if i should take it during my workout or after my workout, im only asking because the creatine that i am discontinuing (cellmass) to try size on was taken post workout.
    So should i take during or after???
    Honestly its fine either way. Its designed for intra but post workout will work too.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Honestly its fine either way. Its designed for intra but post workout will work too.
    Intraworkout is best, use 2x the recommended amount of water.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Constantly Researching Murcielago Dago's Avatar
    Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know this is an old thread but I do not feel like creating a new one...

What ingredients make you need to take it intra-workout? There's no beta alanine, BCAA's, hydro. proteins, and minimal citrulline in it.

Why wouldnt you WANT to take it immediately after working out? The creatine, WMS, glutamine, and taurine would be most benficial then.
    "You've got to keep your faith in God everytime something good happens or not. God put me here. I'm here, and I'm representing Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior. I thank him for making me victorious again. I've been here four years in a row. I'm just a normal guy, and I'll be back stronger and better next year with the Lord and Savior on my side. Amen brother."

- Ronnie Coleman

I ♥ BSN & Muscle Ju aaronmoneymaker's Avatar
    aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Murcielago Dago View Post

What ingredients make you need to take it intra-workout? There's no beta alanine, BCAA's, hydro. proteins, and minimal citrulline in it.

Why wouldnt you WANT to take it immediately after working out? The creatine, WMS, glutamine, and taurine would be most benficial then.
    well right now im taking cytocarb with creatine mono in some applejuice, helps transport the creatine to working muscles to fill them right then while the blood is pumping the most so they get there the quickest and you get the best results.
    "The pump is as satisfying as having sex with a woman and cumming, so im cumming at work, at the gym, at home, so its like im in heaven right?!":Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Theres no need for steroids when you got the genetics

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    During...that way you get the benefits of the hydration ingredients as well as the carbs for endurance.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks I appreciate it man, but what I mean by this is why is it recommended to take SPECIFICALLY sizeon intra workout. Its composition of ingredients would make more sense to be taken PWO imho
    "You've got to keep your faith in God everytime something good happens or not. God put me here. I'm here, and I'm representing Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior. I thank him for making me victorious again. I've been here four years in a row. I'm just a normal guy, and I'll be back stronger and better next year with the Lord and Savior on my side. Amen brother."

- Ronnie Coleman

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    During...that way you get the benefits of the hydration ingredients as well as the carbs for endurance.
    So were prioritizing glycerol over creatine?

The carbs can be just as beneficial if not more beneficial PWO with the insulin spike, especially if you have Gatorade or another solely water beverage intra.

- Ronnie Coleman

Anyone?

- Ronnie Coleman

kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500)
    So were prioritizing glycerol over creatine?

The carbs can be just as beneficial if not more beneficial PWO with the insulin spike, especially if you have Gatorade or another solely water beverage intra.
    we aren't, creatine is not wasted when taking intra, the difference of 40-50 mins makes no difference to the effective absorption of creatine

STEADFAST88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADFAST88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADFAST88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADFAST88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADFAST88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEADFAST88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesnt really matter if its taken intra or post. If you take it during your workout, mix it with like double the amount of water you normally would.

teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take it intra because SizeON is so much more than creatine.
    Current Stack:
    MusclePharm Combat Protein
    MusclePharm Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    Met-Rx Creatine
    RSP Quadra Lean

Daily Fantasy Sports for Cash Prizes. I challenge my referrals: www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=psjolund1&cnl=da

*Down from 265-218. How are you doing?

Dici21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it works best during, and since i mix it with a little over 40 oz of water I like to drink that at a moderate pace and not have to down it after a workout.