Thread: Brainf*ck

Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500)

Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am aware +++++=------+=+_+_=-=

Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Gancor View Post
    I am aware +++++=------+=+_+_=-=
    [-]>[-]<
    >+++++++[<+++++++++++>-]<-.
    +++.
    >++++[<----------->-]<.
    >+++++[<+++++++++++>-]<.
    >+++++[<------>-]<-.
    >+++++++[<++++++++>-]<+.
    >+++[<+++++++>-]<+.
    ++++++.
    >+++++++[<------------>-]<-.
    >+++++[<+++++++++>-]<.
    >+++++[<+++++++>-]<-.
    ++++++++.
    +++++.
    >+++++++[<---------->-]<-.
    >+++++[<+++++++++>-]<.
    >++++[<++++++>-]<.
    >++++++[<------>-]<--.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol i tried to learn c++ in high school... then i said naw **** it

btw david your race is really starting to bother me in the gym

Originally Posted by zachman08 View Post
    lol i tried to learn c++ in high school... then i said naw **** it

btw david your race is really starting to bother me in the gym
    LOL I know C++, Im still a noob but im decent... BTW why hating on asians?

Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    David the fat in my uni gym there was like 4 chinese dudes benching the bar with one 1.25kg plates on each side and the spotter was helping.

I was mad.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Davidthefat View Post
    LOL I know C++, Im still a noob but im decent... BTW why hating on asians?
    the other day i was in the gym late at night and there was a guy benchin on the other side of the gym and i heard him call out for some assistance... and he was surrounded by asians doing abs and curls... they all just stared at him so i ran over there and picked the weight up off of him then they all just went back to what they were doing

then tonight this one asian kept standing right in front of me while i was doing military dumbell press and i couldnt see myself in the mirror... like really close like 10 inches back and his calves would have been touching my legs... and he was doing curls with 7.5 lb dumbells for like 40 minutes

Originally Posted by Gancor View Post
    David the fat in my uni gym there was like 4 chinese dudes benching the bar with one 1.25kg plates on each side and the spotter was helping.

I was mad.
    I would be mad... seriously, I get so pissed at those guys that brag that he squats 65 lb... (this lil black kid) seriously I curl that... LOL Im gonna go and curl it right after his squat set

Originally Posted by zachman08 View Post
    the other day i was in the gym late at night and there was a guy benchin on the other side of the gym and i heard him call out for some assistance... and he was surrounded by asians doing abs and curls... they all just stared at him so i ran over there and picked the weight up off of him then they all just went back to what they were doing

then tonight this one asian kept standing right in front of me while i was doing military dumbell press and i couldnt see myself in the mirror... like really close like 10 inches back and his calves would have been touching my legs... and he was doing curls with 7.5 lb dumbells for like 40 minutes
    Oh sorry that was me and my friends....
    But seriously my friends do that... Im the one thats actually working out with correct form and stuff

VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlow0678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    den y u sough fat
    0hai

eye gaughts teh mungkchees

Originally Posted by VanillaWhey View Post

LOL EPIC

VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Davidthefat View Post

LOL EPIC
    i know, best site ever!!

lol @ I iz 50 yen