Closed Thread

Thread: testicle pain

mike larry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

testicle pain

i have been taking tribulus for nearly 3 weeks now and have noticed slight amount of pain in my testicle, been there for 3 days, the pain comes and goes, no sign of lump or pop while training, first time cycle on tribulus, no sex with unknown people, the testicle look and feel normal???

pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop the tribulus for a few days. If it doesn't go away, go see a doctor.

anyone else??

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah agree wtih above but it might just be normal. it happens to me from time to time, the cause for me i would assume is lifting hard and straining the muscles in that area.
    Cursum Perficio

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jsweetness View Post
    yeah agree wtih above but it might just be normal. it happens to me from time to time, the cause for me i would assume is lifting hard and straining the muscles in that area.
    Yep, lifiting heavy weights can cause a testical strain, I went to the doctor for it once and he told me I had strained one of them. so it could be normal.

That being said, stop the trib for a few days, after a week of the pain see a doctor.

___________________ teenage_guru's Avatar
    teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mike larry View Post
    i have been taking tribulus for nearly 3 weeks now and have noticed slight amount of pain in my testicle, been there for 3 days, the pain comes and goes, no sign of lump or pop while training, first time cycle on tribulus, no sex with unknown people, the testicle look and feel normal???
    I had a pain similar(without taking tribulis), which I ignored. After about 4 days the pain became unbearable. The hospital deduced that younger males(15-25) often have sists on their testes. These sists, can cause spasm attacks in the hole testy area. I just went on some morphine until my body relaxed and got rid of the sist itself. This could be your problem. Nothing major, but it cood save you a lot of time. Question, when u feel around ur testy, is there any part of the ball that hurts when you touch it?

R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not to take anything away from your issue, which sounds painfull. There is a coach locally here that just got fired cause he was walking around asking his players what the capitol of Thailand is and when they say Bangkok he would smack them in the nuts. One kid had to have scrotum surgery it was so bad. Once again sorry for hijacking the thread.

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah I would keep taking the trib, if teh pain doesnt go away, then consider taking a couple days off then seeing what happens.

Hey man are you cycling it or just taking it everyday?
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    January 17, 2007.

Hello, Mike Larry:

I read your concerns and my advice is to make an appointment with your doctor to check you for a hernia.

Maybe is nothing and just a muscle spasm, may this be the case stop lifting weights until you no longer feel the pain.

Also give yourself hot water baths to help the spasm leading to the testacles.

Avoid, lifting more than you can?
    begin building strong stomach muscles. (abs ).

these should help you?

I hope is nothing serious? Do not use any supplements prior to learning what the ingredients are useful for? being that you have only use these supplements for 3 weeks, the problem is not the supplement, the problem is with your current weight lifting techniques.

Learn to lift: Form and Technique

Remember: you need the 4 D's if you really want to succeed.

Desire, determination, dedication, duration.

PEACE B-N-U.

TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrentSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go see a doctor.... no one here can give you an honest medical opinion, obviously your scared and the best thing you can do to calm your nerves is to go to your doc.

Poppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope you did not strain yourself while lifting weights (cut back on the weights for a few days) ...soak them puppies in some hot H20 for a few days and check your lower ads by pushing inward on them... if the area is tender, you may have a slight hernia.

adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you go to the doc, also ask about the possibility of varicocele. I wait for the doc's exam, questionnaire and diagnosis before I start asking questions and suggesting other problems though.

A varicocele is a varicose vein of the testicle. About 10-15% of men may have it, but don't experience symptoms. It's most common to be found on the left testicle. It can cause infertility, but is easily reversible. It's fixed with surgery or embolization. However, I'm fixing mine with herbs recommended for varicose veins that have also had success with varicoceles.

But really you have to go to a doctor. There's several things that could cause pain...epididymitis, hernia, strain, etc.

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adfinder23 View Post
    When you go to the doc, also ask about the possibility of varicocele. I wait for the doc's exam, questionnaire and diagnosis before I start asking questions and suggesting other problems though.

A varicocele is a varicose vein of the testicle. About 10-15% of men may have it, but don't experience symptoms. It's most common to be found on the left testicle. It can cause infertility, but is easily reversible. It's fixed with surgery or embolization. However, I'm fixing mine with herbs recommended for varicose veins that have also had success with varicoceles.

But really you have to go to a doctor. There's several things that could cause pain...epididymitis, hernia, strain, etc.
    what herbs you taking for it? I'm guessing one of them is gingko biloba?
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

Richyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive got the same problem,

been takin trib in m-stak for about 2weeks now,

feels like a dull ache that pulses, i cant quite place the pain but it feels like a mix between testicle pain and somewhere behind them, if that makes sense!

doesnt hurt to touch tho...

ok will take all into consideration, i am taking tribulus 625mg per day, everyday for 3 weeks ?? is this ok

anyone?

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Blue balls? Try busting a nut. (serious) (no homo)

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.

colour is fine, when i try to walk i am slightly limping???

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL, not literally blue, that is the term for pent-up uhhh...frustration.

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.

rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockin813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you correlat your pain with a recent sh*t? If your constipated by any means you may be straining while taking a crap. That can enflame the groing area and give you a dull aching or pain in your testicle area. Just another possibility.

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by R-Factor View Post
    Not to take anything away from your issue, which sounds painfull. There is a coach locally here that just got fired cause he was walking around asking his players what the capitol of Thailand is and when they say Bangkok he would smack them in the nuts. One kid had to have scrotum surgery it was so bad. Once again sorry for hijacking the thread.
    WTF? if he did that to my kid i'd phuckin kill him!

adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    what herbs you taking for it? I'm guessing one of them is gingko biloba?
    The recommended herbs are usually Buther's Broom, Horse Chestnut, Bilberry, etc. Cayenne, Ginger, Garlic also help with circulation, vein health, fibrin, etc. Hamaemelis is a homeopathic ingredient often used, but I don't know anything about it.

I tried to find a combo product with some of those and found a varicose vein formula by Solaray that I'm using. I also added a Billberry pill that contains extra bioflavanoids, another thing good for varicose veins and vein health. I do take Ginkgo already, so I didn't have to add that. Grape Seed might also help and I already take that too.

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    colour is fine, when i try to walk i am slightly limping???
    lol...
    Cursum Perficio

SuperMan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    samething happen to me for a while take a week off and train with compression shorts on or wear briefs something with support

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was doing tbars, my nuts felt like they were going to twist. It may be the tribulus increasing the size of your gonads.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

i went to the doc today and he has told me its a mild infection and gave me a weeks worth of anti biotics..

he said that the infection was due to water works???, dont know what he ment..anyway just wanted to ask do u lot think tribulus could cause this??

Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seems like you had prostatitis. Complete the course and you should be fine, otherwise oyu may need a referral to a urologist to see the exact etiology.

i went to the doc today and he has told me its a mild infection and gave me a weeks worth of anti biotics..

he said that the infection was due to water works???, dont know what he ment..anyway just wanted to ask do u lot think tribulus could cause this??
    FYI: H20 is the THE best supplement
    --------------------
    The medical information provided cannot substitute for the advice of a medical professional.

Replenish your probiotics after the course of antibiotics, with a supplement, yogurt, and/or kefir.

Registered User differentminute's Avatar
    differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute
    I had a very scary pain in both my testicles, but a bit more in my left one. By reading stuff on Google, I just panicked more. I couldn't localise the pain exactly and was 100% certain I had a serious injury / sickness. I went to my urologist. Turns out I just had an inflammation of my groin because of some abs workouts I did at the gym.... since a lot of nerves are linked to the testicles, I could feel it there. So stop freaking out guys please!