Destiny_00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Flavored water- Yes or No?

Is flavored water the same as regular water? Does it contain "more" calories? I'm just confused about this. I love Dasani flavored water, and was just worrying i'm hogging calories i really don't need.

Any opinions? - Thanks
    "Perfection doesn't take a day"

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're cool with artificial sweetners then yea it's fine, if not then no.

shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shibbyshah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never understand why people recommend avoiding things like diet soda, then recommend Crystal Light which has almost identical ingredients.

It doesn't contain more calories. The only thing it does is promote your sweet tooth. If you want to make more of an overall lifestyle change, then avoid it, because really, you don't need it. If you keep drinking it now, you'll be more likely to drink calorie-full flavored drinks after your diet is over or whatever.

leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Turn the bottle around and check the nutrition label.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    If you're cool with artificial sweetners then yea it's fine, if not then no.
    x2
    and it does not have calories

davielawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davielawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davielawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davielawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When it comes to nutrition, there is no need for flavoured water!!
    Artificial sweetners are often toxic to the body and damaging to teeth, so its best to avoid them!!
    Why not drink green tea or a drink high in antioxidents??
    lawsonator

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by davielawson View Post
    When it comes to nutrition, there is no need for flavoured water!!
    Artificial sweetners are often toxic to the body and damaging to teeth, so its best to avoid them!!
    Why not drink green tea or a drink high in antioxidents??
    O'rly?

Care to post some peer-reviewed studies (not Internet rumor-mongering) that prove this?

Some people just can't take the taste of straight water all the time. To the OP: try some lime/lemon juice, see if you like it. If not, the flavored water won't kill you nor will it do appreciable damage to your physique.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey.. look at that, the never-ending sweetener argument!
    it's always rearing it's ugly little head, isn't it?

noboby's winning this argument today.. there's as many articles proving sweeteners are bad as there are articles proving they're NOT bad.
    Still workin'

newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Additives have the potential to be bad, but I wouldn't think it's the worst thing out there. If you are at the point where you are avoiding artificial sweeteners, I wouldn't get within 20 feet of a cigarette smoker or running automobile...especially a diesel.

js09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i drink water, i just squirt in some lemon juice

TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by newgene View Post
    Additives have the potential to be bad, but I wouldn't think it's the worst thing out there. If you are at the point where you are avoiding artificial sweeteners, I wouldn't get within 20 feet of a cigarette smoker or running automobile...especially a diesel.
    QFT

jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100) jrocker is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by js09 View Post
    when i drink water, i just squirt in some lemon juice
    I do the same thing