GhostMercury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Adderal And supplements?

I take adderal in the morning before school, and about 3-4 hours later I head to the gym. They are 20mg extended release.

I was wondering if any supplements would, like BSN NO-xplode, or any other supplements would have bad effects mixed with the adderal?

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they could because ******** is a stimulant and many pre-workout products (such as no-xplode) also contain stimulants.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

anyone have experience with this?

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd be very careful and dose very low initially. How does caffeine generally effect you while you're taking the adderal?
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

I dont drink soda anymore so I really don't know. Right now I use MRI Black Powder when I work out, 3-4 hours after taking adderal in the morning, and I don't really feel effected, But I just order some NO-xplode, so I was hoping someone on here would be able to help me out.

tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbagger__ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how do non stimulants affect ********. ie products that promote vasolation

Steigm7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steigm7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steigm7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steigm7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steigm7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steigm7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steigm7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to take 20 mg time released and then take vapor 4 or 5 hours afterwards and never had any issues. You should be fine, but it might be wise just to ask your doctor.

abideshu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 20 mg ******** about 30 mins before I work out in the mornings, and have great results.

Occassionally I take N30 with it but I don't see much of a difference.

By the way, I'm looking for something to take before my PT test on Wednesday. Something that will give me an extra energy boost like none other. One of my buddies suggested snorting bee pollen...has anyone tried that?

Method stx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taking ******** and NOexplode arent necessarily bad together. Just make sure to ease yourself into it to make sure you arent sensitive

Only use one scoop of NO. If you have heart palpitations or other symptoms, dont use it. It's not good for you. If not you may be able to test 2 scoops the next time. Just dont overdue it before you know your tolerance.

Snorting bee pollen? Are you serious? lol
    Fear no one, Respect everyone, Love one

Originally Posted by Method stx View Post
    Taking ******** and NOexplode arent necessarily bad together. Just make sure to ease yourself into it to make sure you arent sensitive

Only use one scoop of NO. If you have heart palpitations or other symptoms, dont use it. It's not good for you. If not you may be able to test 2 scoops the next time. Just dont overdue it before you know your tolerance.

Snorting bee pollen? Are you serious? lol

The guy said powerlifters often use bee pollen just before they get on the bench for their max lift, as it produces a sudden rush of adrenalin that is like no other. Many of the people who use it often get just a bit on the end of their finger and snort into their nasal cavity then go to work on the exercise.

His words, not mine. I thought he was kidding too...but it kinda makes sense right?

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is like the 15th ****ing adderal thread this week.

WTF is going on here? Everyone have ADD?

JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

?

I just started taking adderal xl and have had sudden rushes of anxiety. Anyone else have that or is that even normal?

yea, it looks that way, personally I blame it on my eating habbits prior to now. But using adderal to help control my add brought my grades from c's and d's to strait A's currently

Originally Posted by JustinJ123 View Post
    I just started taking adderal xl and have had sudden rushes of anxiety. Anyone else have that or is that even normal?
    that means you have to much, talk to your doctor and have him give you a lower dose.

JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinJ123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

?

Originally Posted by GhostMercury View Post
    that means you have to much, talk to your doctor and have him give you a lower dose.
    I'm on 10mg even thats too much?

?

Also hows your sex drive on it? For me it makes me want to just ****ing bang the **** out of sluts!

ask your doc about taking a beta-blocker along with the ********

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by abideshu View Post
    ask your doc about taking a beta-blocker along with the ********
    why would this matter?

cojoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on 10mg even thats too much?
    10mg is a fairly small dose for extended release. If your new to ******** XR then it could just be your body not being used to it. Try taking it with food (if already taking it on an empty stomach), as that slows abortion. Also make sure to talk to a pharmacist or give your doctor a call. Limit caffeine intake as well.

I'm on a much higher dose (90mg) of immediate release dextroamphetamine (30mg 3x a day) and have had similar side effects (a little more understandable given the dose). It always seems a little better when taken with food. My doctor did say if I kept on having problems he would just switch me to Desoxyn.

antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ ban please?

jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay I am tormented for life

if that doesn't deserve a ban idk what does

shannongerdau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking ******** instant release formula 20mg 2x a day (for the guy who takes 90mg a day, the MAX dose for adults with ADD is ONLY 60mg!!!!!!!!) and also do a "Ritalin" smootie in the morning. I bought the NO XPLODE online a few days ago, but did not want to try taking the two together before consulting my Dr. I had a check-up today and she said that putting the two together was fine. The biggest NO-NO is mixing your ******** with anything Ephedra or Ephedrine in it!