Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    unknown4000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut... is it worth it?

SUbject says it all, is it worth spending money on hydroxycut and taking it regularly?

thanks for the reply.

for people who dont know what hydroxycut is, its just a weight loss pill, like hoodia but called hydroxycut.

Thanks

hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hscrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no. treadmill.

brennan
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war."
    -Hyman G. Rickover-

bpbreela [at] olemiss [dot] edu

bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been using hydroxycut hardcore... it is an awesome appitite suppressant if nothing esle. like really, you can get full from a 200 cal can of soup or a 270 cal protein shake in water (at least i can... and im a big eater)
    Last edited by bp16; 10-18-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Kettlebell Mastery Lvl.5 Mr.Creatine's Avatar
    Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not really bro. try sesamin.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bp16 View Post
    I have been using hydroxycut hardcore... it is an awesome appitite suppressant if nothing esle. like really, you can get full from a 200 cal can of soup or a 270 cal protein shake in water (at least i can... and im a big eater)
    It's the exact opposite for me...makes me want to eat people that happen to walk to near me. It has no actual appetite suppressant in it, either...and I have begged the MT people to add synephrine but have never gotten a response back. :P

Good thing is, gives me a **** load of energy.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    It's the exact opposite for me...makes me want to eat people that happen to walk to near me. It has no actual appetite suppressant in it, either...and I have begged the MT people to add synephrine but have never gotten a response back. :P

Good thing is, gives me a **** load of energy.
    thats weird, you been taking it an hour before your meals?

baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxter3221 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It works really well for me as an appetite supressant and gives me an energy boost.

I think all of the weight loss pills affect everyone differently. Lipo-6 really didn't work for me, while hydroxycut worked really well.

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any fat "burner" works when you add E.

Just sayin'....
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

OverMyColdDeadBody ComeTakeThem's Avatar
    ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeTakeThem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont bother, save up all your money from not buying those and buy a treadmill or some running shoes. same effect at the end of the day - more total burned calories without the bad side effects and some additional good ones.. like cardiovascular health for one..

if you insist on using a supplement, use hoodia for appetite suppressant and an E/C stack to loose weight, although I still don't recommend it.
    To quit is to fail, to continue to try is to never loose.

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Untested chemicals in my body or a clean diet and hard work? I'll take the clean diet and hard work. Why would you take something that tricks your body into thinking it is not hungry? If you're hungry, then your body needs the fuel (self control is another issue, but unless you're a weak minded individual, you should be able to avoid binging or overeating). I'm also not willing to take chemical compounds that have the potential to cause harm to my body and organs later on in life.

VIPLINE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Train hard, eat healthy (and less.) No need for any fat burners.

mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SocratesTX View Post
    Untested chemicals in my body or a clean diet and hard work? I'll take the clean diet and hard work. Why would you take something that tricks your body into thinking it is not hungry? If you're hungry, then your body needs the fuel (self control is another issue, but unless you're a weak minded individual, you should be able to avoid binging or overeating). I'm also not willing to take chemical compounds that have the potential to cause harm to my body and organs later on in life.
    I agree, and the sad part is most of the drugs for weight loss are mind altering drugs, to make you "think" of "feel"....(a lot of them change chemical balances in your brain, like the DM in cough medicine, it alters your brain to make not want to cough) sorry, I have to agree to a healthy diet and natural weight loss. I am desperate to lose weight and the most I will go is whey protein, glutamine, melatonin, good healthy food 4 times a day and exercise. It is working just fine! I feel great, and am losing weight.

Weight loss pills are always fine for a while, then you hear how they cause cancer, or they cause this, or that. FOR ME...it is not worth it..I can be unhealthy by just not dieting. LOL....I do not like the energy most of them give you, the anxiety, the caffeine that a lot of them are full of, and the fact that they are "drugs".
    Come Join My New Group: "BIGGEST LOSER CLUB"
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/biggest_loser_club

01/08/09 - 01/15/09~~~~
    01/15/09 - 01/22/09~~~~
    01/22/09 - 01/29/09~~~~

Keto Success! The only way to go!

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used Hydroxycut back in the days when their was ephedrine in it and it worked really well. Now it is not even close to how potent it was. I would suggest saving your $$$ and go on the EC stack for 1/3 the price and it will work even better than hydroxycut and lipo 6.

ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

It worked really well for me last year but i switched up because my body became use to it so now i'm on LIPO6(I love this more than Hydroxycut Hardcore) but I stand by both
    !!!!PAIN IS MY PLEASURE...NOTHING ELSE CAN MEASURE!!!!

Meeting_goals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meeting_goals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Meeting_goals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I went throught 3 or 4 bottles of hydroxycut hardcore, i tried to eat right, and ran a mile a day, and in 15months lost 105LBS so i would say it helps.......BUT EVERYONE re-acts diffrent
    Don't look back!!

sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by unknown4000 View Post
    SUbject says it all, is it worth spending money on hydroxycut and taking it regularly?

thanks for the reply.

for people who dont know what hydroxycut is, its just a weight loss pill, like hoodia but called hydroxycut.

Thanks

It made me feel AWFUL all day long. not worth it.
    Pro7en Protein
    NOW Adam Multi Vit.
    zinc sups.

Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take Fireball Inferno pills with CLA,they work pretty good when i take 3 before my workout....Ive been told the CLA helps boost metabolism

WarriorWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarriorWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarriorWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarriorWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ugh hydroxycut hardcore made me have anxiety...no fun and I'd rather just do extra cardio than experience the side effects of the junk they put in that stuff...and this is coming from a very avid coffee drinker (three cups every morning...and yes i cut down on the coffee when taking the hydroxycut)...but like everyone else said, its different for everyone so no matter what you decide good luck...but no its not worth the money...there's no magic pill out there that will make you lose weight
    *~*"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"*~*...R.W. Emerson

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious"...Vince Lombardi

afourcault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mygame11 View Post
    I agree, and the sad part is most of the drugs for weight loss are mind altering drugs, to make you "think" of "feel"....(a lot of them change chemical balances in your brain, like the DM in cough medicine, it alters your brain to make not want to cough) sorry, I have to agree to a healthy diet and natural weight loss. I am desperate to lose weight and the most I will go is whey protein, glutamine, melatonin, good healthy food 4 times a day and exercise. It is working just fine! I feel great, and am losing weight.

Weight loss pills are always fine for a while, then you hear how they cause cancer, or they cause this, or that. FOR ME...it is not worth it..I can be unhealthy by just not dieting. LOL....I do not like the energy most of them give you, the anxiety, the caffeine that a lot of them are full of, and the fact that they are "drugs".
    as a medical professional i want to dispel the myth that the "dm" in cough medicine isn't a mind altering drug its a cough supressent. its a local analgesic it affects the touch nerves in your throat only

flexin01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when I tried it, it kept me awake for three days solid so I had to stop so not a big fan.

bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup i just picked up a treadmill for $100, works great and i have already run 8 miles... I feel great and i can assure you i burned more calories then any fat burning pill could burn lol GL

ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by urbanhunter44 View Post
    dont bother, save up all your money from not buying those and buy a treadmill or some running shoes. same effect at the end of the day - more total burned calories without the bad side effects and some additional good ones.. like cardiovascular health for one..

if you insist on using a supplement, use hoodia for appetite suppressant and an E/C stack to loose weight, although I still don't recommend it.
    In total agreement brother! Do it the right way and the way that you'll be able to maintain this for the rest of your life!!!

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All Hydroxycut did for me was lighten my wallet and give me constipation. Waste of money.

mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by afourcault View Post
    as a medical professional i want to dispel the myth that the "dm" in cough medicine isn't a mind altering drug its a cough supressent. its a local analgesic it affects the touch nerves in your throat only
    That is quite interesting considering my pediatrician (for my son) and my doctor said otherwise, as well as many other doctors, here are some articles and researches on the drug:

http://www.fibromyalgia-symptoms.org...ethorphan.html
    What is Dextromethorphan?
    Dextromethorphan is a common medicinal treatment found in numerous cough and cold remedies. It is available at most pharmacies and drugstores without a prescription. Found in more than 125 different types of cough and cold medicines, dextromethorphan works by suppressing the part of the brain responsible for the coughing reflex. This allows you to stop coughing and rest when you are ill. As with most over-the-counter cold remedies, dextromethorphan can be taken in both tablet and liquid forms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan
    Pharmacokinetics

At therapeutic doses, dextromethorphan acts centrally (meaning that it acts on the brain) as opposed to locally (on the respiratory tract). It elevates the threshold for coughing, without inhibiting ciliary activity. Dextromethorphan is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and converted into an active metabolite, dextrorphan, within 15 to 60 minutes of ingestion[citation needed]. The average dosage necessary for effective antitussive therapy is between 15 mg and 60 mg, depending on the individual. The duration of action after oral administration is approximately three to eight hours for dextromethorphan-hydrobromide, and ten to twelve hours for dextromethorphan-polistirex.

Because administration of dextromethorphan can trigger a histamine release (an allergic reaction), its use in atopic children is very limited.

Regardless though, that is not what this thread is about.

I personally try to never recommend anything that too chemically altered and unnatural. Just my preference and my opinion.
    Come Join My New Group: "BIGGEST LOSER CLUB"
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/biggest_loser_club

01/08/09 - 01/15/09~~~~
    01/15/09 - 01/22/09~~~~
    01/22/09 - 01/29/09~~~~

Keto Success! The only way to go!

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by afourcault View Post
    You may want to go back to school. Simple core college classes about drugs and medications will tell you otherwise as well as numerous articles and scholarly papers written over the years.

ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000)
    hydroxycut hardcore greatly reduced the size of my wallet.

not worth it dude.
    ~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hydroxcut hardcore made me sick to my stomach. I REALLY liked the 'carb control' version but they don't make it anymore. Main reason I like it was b/c one dose was 4 pill IIRC. That way I could better customize my dosage based on my energy levels.
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

New and Improved...daily mstockwe87's Avatar
    mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hydroxycut hardcore (little fat loss, $40)< EC stack (solid fat loss w/ proper diet & training, $20)
    320lbs to 183lbs in 9 months? ya damn right I did it.

?Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    -Arnold

Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Oxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone is looking for a short cut to fat loss. (me included). Unfortunately nothing is better than the old standbys of Diet and Exersice. In order to maintain your weight loss you need to develop good healthy habits. This does'nt come from a bottle.
    "I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol."

xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenon2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking to supplement my cardio, exercise and diet.

Originally Posted by Dr.Oxygen View Post
    Everyone is looking for a short cut to fat loss. (me included). Unfortunately nothing is better than the old standbys of Diet and Exersice. In order to maintain your weight loss you need to develop good healthy habits. This does'nt come from a bottle.
    Not just this quote, but many people keep mentioning good diet and exercise.

Not everyone is looking for a magic shortcut pill. Though that would be nice. I am doing a ton of cardio and exercise along with a good diet.

I jog/run/bike about 12 miles a day, Mon-Friday along with 15-20 mins of strength training usually through weight lifting, also 5 days a week by rotating through muscle groups to give rest to each group for about 6 days between lifting.

I estimate that I burn about 2900-3000 cals those 5 days a week, while eating about 1800 cals a day. I try to get about a 1000 clean cal deficit a day. About 25/25/50 to 30/25/45 for my fat/protein/carb ratios. Sometime more variation, etc. I eat good fats for my fats. Etc.

And I have lost 5 Lbs in 2 weeks of doing this. And I will keep doing it until I am ready to try bulking when I lose my spare tire.

BUT.... even with ALL of this hard work and results. If I can lose an extra 5-10 Lbs at the end of 12 weeks of my current efforts but using supplements like Hydroxycut or Lipo6 or whatever, then I would like to do that.

I am still trying to find opinions of other dedicated diet and exercise fat burner forum members and their experiences with adding fat burner supplements to their diet and exercise. I am not looking to lose weight without the effort. Just want to accelerate my current fat loses as much as possible over the next 12+ weeks.
    Last edited by xenon2000; 11-07-2008 at 10:49 AM.