kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are my arms too small to wear this shirt?

I have some shirts in my wardrobe just sitting there because I think my arms are too skinny and hence I don't wear them cause not only would I feel as though I look like a dweeb (see exhibit A for example), but it would have me really self conscious.

Exhibit A:

Me wearing such a shirt:

Is it your opinion that I should return this shirt to its waiting place in my wardrobe and work up my arms some more or are my arms a suitable size to wear it? (from the side, I think its a go but from the front, looks like a no-no)

mini cut, then permabulk liftstrong101's Avatar
    liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liftstrong101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    clothes are clothes bro, you dont need to have a certain size body part to wear them. chances are your arms are bigger than the average americans anyways considering the average american doesnt work out.

sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sam9007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bigger arms. Dont wear it if you feel youll look dumb.

Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oatmeal! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah too small, but you could prob still pull it off

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    naaa man, looks solid.

Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000)
    interesting shirt, that's fitting u PERFECTLY right now, if ur arms gets bigger u need a bigger shirt, a tight fitting sleve while ur arm is relaxed makes u look like u're trying too hard

yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yovwmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your neck is off in the last picture. (No Homo)

kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaijai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Billster View Post
    interesting shirt, that's fitting u PERFECTLY right now, if ur arms gets bigger u need a bigger shirt, a tight fitting sleve while ur arm is relaxed makes u look like u're trying too hard
    The shirt comprises of some % of elastic...So it's somewhat stretchy. If I get bigger, its gonna get bigger with me. It's not 100% cotton.

Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000)
    wear the shirt, girls are going to be far less critical than a body building forum on this.

I have smaller arms than you and wear short sleeve stuff and tighter than that. Go ask some female friends of yours instead of a body building forum because their answers count.

By the way the blue looks good on you

Originally Posted by Ash_au View Post
    wear the shirt, girls are going to be far less critical than a body building forum on this.

I have smaller arms than you and wear short sleeve stuff and tighter than that. Go ask some female friends of yours instead of a body building forum because their answers count.

By the way the blue looks good on you
    Thanks. It's the colour I like best.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok

with your build, ALWAYS buy fitted shirts, that is never buy a shirt where the shoulder is rounded or drops down past your shoulder.

The shirt in the pic is perfect because it's squared-off and the stitching is just on the edge of your shoulder, not 1/2 way down your delts.

Also, because your chest isn't big always buy rounded necks not V-necks

And lastly, find out what color fabrics suit you best. How you do that is hold up the shirt under your neck in a mirror and look at the skin color on your face.

If it reflects up and makes you look yellow or green etc, never wear that color. Maybe go for a lighter or darker shade.

Personally I cannot wear red, yellow or brown.

ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What matters most is what you think you look good in. That self-confidence is far more important than what others think.

I don't see a problem with the shirt though.

Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shirt looks fine on you (no homo).

Anyone know go places to buy fitted shirts? Nothing too expensive.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look like a guy in a shirt. You're a dweeb for being self concious about how people will think you look in a shirt.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol it's looks fine...

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    lol it's looks fine...
    It's ok brah, I was just as insecure when I was skinny, except I looked like the guy in the first pic, not like the him.

I never went to the beach in my teen years or was seen shirtless.

mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the shirt looks good on you, and thickmass seems like he knows what he's talking about. Listen to him!

Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    ok

with your build, ALWAYS buy fitted shirts, that is never buy a shirt where the shoulder is rounded or drops down past your shoulder.

The shirt in the pic is perfect because it's squared-off and the stitching is just on the edge of your shoulder, not 1/2 way down your delts.

Also, because your chest isn't big always buy rounded necks not V-necks

And lastly, find out what color fabrics suit you best. How you do that is hold up the shirt under your neck in a mirror and look at the skin color on your face.

If it reflects up and makes you look yellow or green etc, never wear that color. Maybe go for a lighter or darker shade.

Personally I cannot wear red, yellow or brown.
    Wow, very knowledgeable! I will try that reflection thing.

Originally Posted by Ninjazn View Post
    Shirt looks fine on you (no homo).

Anyone know go places to buy fitted shirts? Nothing too expensive.
    I like Express graphic tees a lot. Their small size fits me perfectly. Most stores are selling fitted stuff nowadays since the style is "in".

-Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    also if your skinny avoid getting black shirts since they will hide your figure like make your waist look really big and your arms will appear even smaller as a result, and they will hide your shoulders and chest.
    Best website for tutorials to create your own beats.

http://www.warbeats.com/refer/referral.aspx?userid=26937&urlid=6

SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look fine

Thanks for all the advice. One more shirt I can actively wear.