abdul70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement advice

hi all from new GUY

i needed some advice on which supplement is the best for mass gaining am aiming to be bigger and gain some weight also as iam 55kg at the moment and am 6ft tall so my BMI isnt good. any help will be greatly appreciated my friends. Thanks

abdul70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought this place was alive

Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hovsepian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stay away from mass gainers.

channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Creatine and carbs

nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by abdul70 View Post
    hi all from new GUY

i needed some advice on which supplement is the best for mass gaining am aiming to be bigger and gain some weight also as iam 55kg at the moment and am 6ft tall so my BMI isnt good. any help will be greatly appreciated my friends. Thanks
    I would suggest you to check out Nutrition section of the forum first and read the stickies. What are your macros ? How much are you eating ?

Supplements are secondary and can help you to reach your daily macros/micros.
    "WILL" to change is the only motivation anyone needs.