Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    NEVER gonna stop! chicana_peach's Avatar
    chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool Peachs journey to gaining some MEAN MASS on Team Scivation

Hi everyone!

New to Team Scivation and excited to see some great gains! I got my Lean Mass diet last week and started it this week although i don't have all of my supplements. I just ordered them this week though so they should be coming. Also ordered some calipers to test the 3 sites per Derek's recommendation. Amazing how much food i get to eat, eessh! I feel strong though and having almost every other day off is really great. My body gets to recover the right way, i tend to push my body to extremes sometimes. Used to lifting 5xs a week straight and doing cardio 5-6xs a week. Its changed now, i have to still wean myself from doing a lot of extra stuff. working on that ham/glute tie in so you can imagine.

Beginning stats:

Weight: 136lbs
    Height: 5'4"
    Shoulders: 39.2
    Chest: 37.5
    Arms (non flexed): a little less than 12
    Biceps flexed: 12.5
    Forearms: 9
    Hips: 36.5
    Waist: 29 (yikes!)
    Thighs: 22
    Calves: 15 (always small)

Stats on my bodyspace are incorrect, about to change it. Using a more accurate tape measure and goodness i'm not 10% bf anymore.

Well a little about me. I'm Sandra and married mother of 4 kids. I have recently lost a good bit of weight and featured as a transformation of the month back last year in November i believe here on bodybuilding.com. I also just got featured on Oxygen (transformation story) that was just released. Huge accomplishments for me and i am finding ways to step it up. I like challenges and don't like to be in a rut. I have also competed in 2 figure competitions and would like to continue competing. No more competitions this year, but next year will start again. I would like to eventually compete in lightweight bodybuilding (crossover) as it seems like a change from just standing there looking cute in figure...lol. I like the routine part. Anyways, on my first show i have qualified for Nationals so i want to gain some lean mass especially on my upper body to get to that level hopefully one day. I'm SUPER DETERMINED and UNSTOPPABLE! I LOVE to lift, love the veins...yeah i'm a freak! So join me on my journey. I will update when i can and hold myself accountable. I don't want to be too much of a fatty during my bulk so i asked Team Scivation for help. Thanks Derek for the plan and the wonderful communication!
    Last edited by chicana_peach; 11-07-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    "Remember, you should have your mind READY FOR WAR when you train."
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chicana_peach View Post
    Hi everyone!

New to Team Scivation and excited to see some great gains! I got my Lean Mass diet last week and started it this week although i don't have all of my supplements. I just ordered them this week though so they should be coming. Also ordered some calipers to test the 3 sites per Derek's recommendation. Amazing how much food i get to eat, eessh! I feel strong though and having almost every other day off is really great. My body gets to recover the right way, i tend to push my body to extremes sometimes. Used to lifting 5xs a week straight and doing cardio 5-6xs a week. Its changed now, i have to still wean myself from doing a lot of extra stuff. working on that ham/glute tie in so you can imagine.

Beginning stats:

Forearms: 8.5

Stats on my bodyspace are incorrect, about to change it. Using a more accurate tape measure and goodness i'm not 10% bf anymore.

Well a little about me. I'm Sandra and married mother of 4 kids. I have recently lost a good bit of weight and featured as a transformation of the month back last year in November i believe here on bodybuilding.com. I also just got featured on Oxygen (transformation story) that was just released. Huge accomplishments for me and i am finding ways to step it up. I like challenges and don't like to be in a rut. I have also competed in 2 figure competitions and would like to continue competing. No more competitions this year, but next year will start again. I would like to eventually compete in lightweight bodybuilding (crossover) as it seems like a change from just standing there looking cute in figure...lol. I like the routine part. Anyways, on my first show i have qualified for Nationals so i want to gain some lean mass especially on my upper body to get to that level hopefully one day. I'm SUPER DETERMINED and UNSTOPPABLE! I LOVE to lift, love the veins...yeah i'm a freak! So join me on my journey. I will update when i can and hold myself accountable. I don't want to be too much of a fatty during my bulk so i asked Team Scivation for help. Thanks Derek for the plan and the wonderful communication!

Hello and welcome to freakville, ( aboard ). You are definitely in the right spot.

Congrats on your success so far. Looks like you have a great foundation to start from....

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    welcome aboard! We all wish you the best of luck in accomplishing your goals. You have already taken a huge step by making the call to become part of Team Scivation. Keeping a log on here is also another great idea and it is an awesome way to receive information and draw inspiration from other like-minded people!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FitIron View Post
    Hello and welcome to freakville, ( aboard ). You are definitely in the right spot.

Congrats on your success so far. Looks like you have a great foundation to start from....

HAHA! Like how those words were big and bolded! Thanks
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Welcome to the forum! If you need anything just holler

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    best of luck to you!
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

AHA, this is where all the freaks hang out. I will fit in :P This week has been good, although on the off workout days i tend to get hungry and hit my macros before getting to meals 5 & 6. What is up with that?? I have been checking my stats just to see if i'm getting close to the macros that i should be hitting. yeah, i'm nerdy like that cause i don't want to mess up. I want to do what it takes to build my physique. I like the big breakfasts I feel strong in the gym when i eat good so its all good there. I just need to get used to the idea of gaining weight and seeing the scale numbers climb a bit. Going from TUB O LARD to SKINNY MINNIE and now in the middle, ummmm gets my mind all effed up. I can say though that my body has completely transformed since i started my quest. I want to be the chick who is FEARED at the gym by the other skinny minnies. Then after that one incident of 2 cardio bunnies walking by and pointing at me making weird faces cause i was curling and my veins were all out there (a little after my last comp), that instills it even more on me. Time to rock and roll.
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

She Did it!

Chicana Peach! Yay! So glad to see you on here! I'm really excited for what you're going to achieve in the coming months... this is gonna be good stuff.

Hey woman! Oh yeah, after seeing how well you have done and all. I wanted IN on this Also my man nordicnightmare on Scivation referred me.
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=chicana_peach;242651941]

I just need to get used to the idea of gaining weight and seeing the scale numbers climb a bit. Going from TUB O LARD to SKINNY MINNIE and now in the middle, ummmm gets my mind all effed up.
    I know how you feel about this... but then you just need to remember what you wrote below (in the red).

I can say though that my body has completely transformed since i started my quest. I want to be the chick who is FEARED at the gym by the other skinny minnies. ----> Hell yeah! Then after that one incident of 2 cardio bunnies walking by and pointing at me making weird faces cause i was curling and my veins were all out there (a little after my last comp), that instills it even more on me.
    My secret (long-term) goal, too!

Time to rock and roll.
    Let's do it!

Nobody will bring me down baileys423's Avatar
    baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Hi everyone!

Beginning stats:

Forearms: 9

Its time to get started girl, Lets see those #'s go UP, well not the waist part lol, I'll follow along w/ you throughout this new journey!
    Never tell me I cant, wont, or aren't strong enough, cause that will guarantee that I can,will, and AM strong enough.

---------------------------------------------------
    ***Team Scivation***

My Scivation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112180751

**I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday**

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey -- Good luck with all of your goals! I'm looking forward to following you along! You have great determination and that will bring you to your goals.
    I also love lifting! I get cranky when I don't get to the gym for my workout.... wait a minute.... when does that ever happen . I always make time (some how) to get to the gym.
    That is SUPER awsome that you were featured in Oxygen. Way to go! That is HUGE accomplishment. It's also amazing that you've competed! Can't wait to see how you do on stage again!
    Good Luck
    Control it or it will control you

[QUOTE=vhart07;242654761]

I know how you feel about this... but then you just need to remember what you wrote below (in the red).

My secret (long-term) goal, too!

Let's do it!
    hehe, i know right! Oh yeah!

Originally Posted by baileys423 View Post
    Its time to get started girl, Lets see those #'s go UP, well not the waist part lol, I'll follow along w/ you throughout this new journey!
    Ay ya ya! Yeah, not the waist part. This is going to be REAL interesting. Never done something like this. I feel like a brutis :P

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Hey -- Good luck with all of your goals! I'm looking forward to following you along! You have great determination and that will bring you to your goals.
    I also love lifting! I get cranky when I don't get to the gym for my workout.... wait a minute.... when does that ever happen . I always make time (some how) to get to the gym.
    That is SUPER awsome that you were featured in Oxygen. Way to go! That is HUGE accomplishment. It's also amazing that you've competed! Can't wait to see how you do on stage again!
    Good Luck
    Girl, i'm so with you on the cranky bitchy mode when i don't get to the gym. My day is just not right till i hit that gym to hit the weights. Thats me time Early/mid morning is my time to get in there, move over beotches in the weight room! hehe. I'm excited to get my physique up to par and hit the stage again, but come in with a lot more muscle in the upper body. I think setting a major goal like competing is a great reward. Its not an easy challenge, its something few do. Thanks again!
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

Ok, so my workout went a little like this. Don't laugh now. My muscles are still "young". My numbers WILL improve.

Friday - Quads & Hams

10 minutes warmup on elliptical moderate pace

*squats (squat rack) 2 x 10 65
    Stiff legged deadlifts 2 x 10 60
    Leg extensions 2 x 10 60
    Leg curls (hamstrings) 2 x 10 60
    *adductor machine 2 x 10 80
    *abductor machine 2 x 10 70
    barbell lunges 2 x 10 30
    Good mornings 2 x 10 55
    ATG Smith machine squats 2 x10 55
    *close grip pull downs 2 x 10 80
    Seated calve raises 2 x 25 180
    Standing calve raises (Smith machine)1 x 50 105
    *Wood chops using the cable machine (obliques) 2 x 25 15
    *FULL pushups 1 x25, rest 1 minute, 1 x 15 (i remember being able to do more of these, must be the "extra" weight i'm hauling)

Finished off with 20 minutes on the treadmill and yes i did run a little bit. I got bored, what can i say.

Oh yeah, did i mention that i got my supps today from BB??!! I'm excited! I got lots of free samples too. Lets see what the Vasocharge, Xtend and all is going to do for me

The stuff with asterisks are extras i did that were not on the plan. Someone was using the smith machine when i first started, i went back and used it...what the heck some extra squats. Wow, no leg pressing? I'm going to miss that machine. Someone mentioned i needed to work my inner thighs so that is why i used the "sissy" machines. That is what they are viewed as, well whatever one of the trainers there (guy bodybuilder) said it will help so use them. Close grip pull downs, well cause i want to work my inner back some more. UPPER BODY MUST IMPROVE...I can't stay away.

Still got 2 more meals to eat.
    Last edited by chicana_peach; 11-07-2008 at 06:05 PM.
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Ok, so my workout went a little like this. Don't laugh now. My muscles are still "young". My numbers WILL improve.

Friday - Quads & Hams

10 minutes warmup on elliptical moderate pace

*squats (squat rack) 2 x 10 65
    Stiff legged deadlifts 2 x 10 60
    Leg extensions 2 x 10 60
    Leg curls (hamstrings) 2 x 10 60
    *adductor machine 2 x 10 80
    *abductor machine 2 x 10 70
    barbell lunges 2 x 10 30
    Good mornings 2 x 10 55
    ATG Smith machine squats 2 x10 55
    *close grip pull downs 2 x 10 80
    Seated calve raises 2 x 25 180
    Standing calve raises (Smith machine)1 x 50 105
    *Wood chops using the cable machine (obliques) 2 x 25 15
    *FULL pushups 1 x25, rest 1 minute, 1 x 15 (i remember being able to do more of these, must be the "extra" weight i'm hauling)

Finished off with 20 minutes on the treadmill and yes i did run a little bit. I got bored, what can i say.

Oh yeah, did i mention that i got my supps today from BB??!! I'm excited! I got lots of free samples too. Lets see what the Vasocharge, Xtend and all is going to do for me

The stuff with asterisks are extras i did that were not on the plan. Someone was using the smith machine when i first started, i went back and used it...what the heck some extra squats. Wow, no leg pressing? I'm going to miss that machine. Someone mentioned i needed to work my inner thighs so that is why i used the "sissy" machines. That is what they are viewed as, well whatever one of the trainers there (guy bodybuilder) said it will help so use them. Close grip pull downs, well cause i want to work my inner back some more. UPPER BODY MUST IMPROVE...I can't stay away.

Still got 2 more meals to eat.
    eat like a man, train like a man, grow like one!!! don't worry about #'s right now trust me...you will improve in a couple weeks! Move over Biotches, there's a girl w/ a plan and she won't stop for anyone!! Speaking of those types of people...some woman tried stealing my bench today...I just gave her the evil eye and boy one look at me and she put that sucker back, HAHA love it!!!
    Never tell me I cant, wont, or aren't strong enough, cause that will guarantee that I can,will, and AM strong enough.

***Team Scivation***

My Scivation Journal:

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey nice workout today! Your pics look great girl. What an amazing transformation you've made!
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awsome workout! You are so strong
    Horray for your supplements coming. I always get excited when I see a new package sitting at my door

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Chica!

I found that wide-stance, heavy leg presses work wonders for the inner thighs and butt! I always get nice DOMS in those areas after leg presses.

Awesome quad and ham workout yesterday
    ~ Penney

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

-Ghandi

well hello there!

Originally Posted by rubes00 View Post
    Hey nice workout today! Your pics look great girl. What an amazing transformation you've made!
    Thank you! Its been pretty awesome and challenging!

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Awsome workout! You are so strong
    Horray for your supplements coming. I always get excited when I see a new package sitting at my door
    Oh yeah, i love it when i get new goodies at my door I love me some Ebay too. hehe. Hurray up with the VS pants already!

Originally Posted by IronIc View Post
    Hey Chica!

I found that wide-stance, heavy leg presses work wonders for the inner thighs and butt! I always get nice DOMS in those areas after leg presses.

Awesome quad and ham workout yesterday
    Cool, i have heard of that and will start adding a little of that in. I want a JLO booty or better yet a VIDA GUERRA booty. HAHA, impossible out of this world booties. I just want mine to be perkier.
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

Alright, my workout today. I'm excited i kicked butt in the gym and got NEW NUMBERS/MAXES today! I actually think i need to go up in other exercises too. Dang, i'm getting stronger! LOVING IT!

Saturday's workout:

Took my Vasocharge + Xtend before my workout and took my Xtend during my workout as directed by Derek.

Warmup: Stairmaster 10 minutes

Military/overhead press 4 x 3 50 (NEW NUMBERS, 10 lb increase)
    *Bicep curls 2 x 10 50 (NEW NUMBERS, 10 lb increase)
    DB shrugs 2 x 10 60 (2 30 pounders :P)
    side laterals 2 x 10 20 (same concept as above)
    bent over laterals facing/lying on a incline bench 2 x 10 16
    1 arm cable lateral 4 x 10 5
    bent over dumbbell laterals 2 x 10 10
    Decline bench crunches 1 x 25 10
    back extension 1 x 50 10 (heck, why not more than 20)
    Straight leg raises 1 x 25 (extra reps, i had it in me!)
    Torso twist (using a medicine ball) 1 x 50 6 (yep, you guessed it..here too)

Ended with 20 minutes on the treadmill walking fast on an incline/some running. Always stretching at the end. The workout was banging! Dang, never done the cable laterals, those are a bitch! Even with just 5lbs, constant tension, i felt like a weakling doing those. I was watching this vid yesterday looking up rear delt work as i couldn't do the reverse pec dec at my gym: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CGp-...eature=related

Good tips/info from this guy Chris Cook. I want to grab his arms!

Today i had my cheat meal and did i have it! LOTS of sushi and i topped it off with some ice cream. BAD Sandra! LOL. Shoot, i think i earned it. I was good all week with the new plan.
    Last edited by chicana_peach; 11-08-2008 at 08:18 PM.
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is today the first time you've taken the vasocharge... how do yo like it? I was gonna order some.. just curious!

Nice workout. I love those cable lateral raises too.... and yes the weight I can do with them is pathetic!
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

Originally Posted by rubes00 View Post
    Is today the first time you've taken the vasocharge... how do yo like it? I was gonna order some.. just curious!

Nice workout. I love those cable lateral raises too.... and yes the weight I can do with them is pathetic!
    Yep, first time taking it. I felt it helped. No jitters or nothing like that. Just strong throughout my workout. This doesn't usually happen, i am usually caput towards the end. I could have kept going, but i had to resist. I felt like doing extra hamstring work. Dang, how i want to build that area SO BADLY.
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ended with 20 minutes on the treadmill walking fast on an incline/some running. Always stretching at the end.
    Big fan of inclines...I have bad knees, so running is out for me. Nice workout.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

Thumbs up

Yep, first time taking it. I felt it helped. No jitters or nothing like that. Just strong throughout my workout. This doesn't usually happen, i am usually caput towards the end. I could have kept going, but i had to resist. I felt like doing extra hamstring work. Dang, how i want to build that area SO BADLY.
    10 LB weight increases on Standing Military Press and Bicep Curls? Woo hoo! Must be the vaso! Nice work, Sandra. When is your next competition?

I am looking at some shows in May and June. I haven't committed as of yet. I'm hearing rumors that NPC may be doing away with the one piece routine and come out with a bikini style routine. I need to find that out. I may try a NGA show next year, i know a few girls who competed with them and have said nothing but great things about them. They are run like NPC. I want to get another use out of the one piece i decorated, heck!

On another note, i weighed in this morning and was dreading it cause i was miss piggy at the sushi bar yesterday. I am 1 pound less than last week. I'm assuming that is normal though with the cleaner diet and less water bloat. Sure this week will be the TRUE weight week for me. I have to admit i was happy to see 1 pound less on the scale. Like i said, i am not looking forward to seeing the scale numbers climb. I know, its about body composition and all that. My poisoned mind...lol. Today is my rest day, but i'm going to the gym anyways to do a bit of cardio and throw some good mornings in there. My daughter wants to go to the gym so might as well.
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

Awesome workout, Sandra! Very nice on the laterals

I have HBP so I am wary of taking anything that could aggrivate it.
    ~ Penney

-Ghandi

WOW 10lb increase, damn girl, your a beast in the gym!!! I can't wait to get my supplements.

***Team Scivation***

My Scivation Journal:

That's awsome about the shows! You should go for it!

Congrats on the weight loss too! Great work.
    Amazing job in the gym as well! Your new max's and weights are awsome. Keep it up!

How old is your daughter? Does she always go to the gym with you?

I am looking at some shows in May and June. I haven't committed as of yet. I'm hearing rumors that NPC may be doing away with the one piece routine and come out with a bikini style routine. I need to find that out. I may try a NGA show next year, i know a few girls who competed with them and have said nothing but great things about them. They are run like NPC. I want to get another use out of the one piece i decorated, heck!

On another note, i weighed in this morning and was dreading it cause i was miss piggy at the sushi bar yesterday. I am 1 pound less than last week. I'm assuming that is normal though with the cleaner diet and less water bloat. Sure this week will be the TRUE weight week for me. I have to admit i was happy to see 1 pound less on the scale. Like i said, i am not looking forward to seeing the scale numbers climb. I know, its about body composition and all that. My poisoned mind...lol. Today is my rest day, but i'm going to the gym anyways to do a bit of cardio and throw some good mornings in there. My daughter wants to go to the gym so might as well.
    Congrats on targeting shows...that's a huge step!

You are probably right about the cleaner diet. Once your body gets reved up, it can deal with cheat days!

Keep up the great job.