Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why? well those are subjects in school required to get a high school deploma.
    might wanna check the spelling on yours... if you have one.

not according to his site..........
    kid can't even read.

Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psstt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The national government is not going to REQUIRE that I do community service for a government that is EXTERMINATING MY RACE. THIS IS COMMUNISM and I WILL NOT do it. They will have to PUT ME IN JAIL.

Actualizing the Potential MisterChase's Avatar
    MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh noes, you mean if we want teh change, we gotta pay for it? Goddamnit, Obama never mentioned anything about us having to put in the effort to make the change. OMG, (cries) life is so unfair -- I want FREE change!! I'm going to the mall, bitches! **** this.

/American hypocrisy at its finest
    The more mass you have, the more ass you get.
    The more cash you make, the more class you get.

madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    why? well those are subjects in school required to get a high school deploma.

not according to his site..........

this idea= the starting process of communism along with "spreading the wealth" you guys need to wake the hell up.
    According to his site the only people required to do community service would be students in high school or below. As it is they are already required to attend school against their will, they are required to submit to whatever curfew laws may be in effect where they live, they are required to take certain classes or pass physical fitness requirements, etc etc.

I'm a 30 year old male. I have a full-time job and am not in school. Quote me the passage from his site saying I will be sent to a volunteer camp. Show me... in his words, a direct quote, that I will be required legally and against my will to do community service.

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
    Nothing wrong with working for your government handout to go to college.

If McCain proposed this program everyone would say that it was a great idea.
    What if I don't need a handout? My parents make a lot of money and they would rather see me improve my grades than do service for money.

Sorry, mandatory work is communism. Next he will say that big businesses need to pay taxes to undeserving Americans.

Oh wait.....

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Psstt View Post
    The national government is not going to REQUIRE that I do community service for a government that is EXTERMINATING MY RACE. THIS IS COMMUNISM and I WILL NOT do it. They will have to PUT ME IN JAIL.
    what race are they exterminating?
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Weekling View Post
    What if I don't need a handout? My parents make a lot of money and they would rather see me improve my grades than do service for money.

Sorry, mandatory work is communism. Next he will say that big businesses need to pay taxes to undeserving Americans.

Oh wait.....
    If you don't need the handout then you wouldn't get the loan which would mean you don't have to do the community service..

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Oh wait.....
    ur 19, its not required in college, its optional in exchange for a tax credit. have fun.

madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmardigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what about people that arent college student who are going to be required to do this?
    What about them? They're in high school or below. They're already required to do a bunch of **** as it is.

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shaftoe View Post
    what race are they exterminating?
    I heard Obama doesn't like greyhound racing
    "I accidentally a whole bottle of hemlock" ~ Socrates

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shaftoe View Post
    ur 19, its not required in college, its optional in exchange for a tax credit. have fun.
    Sweet

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by madmardigan View Post
    According to his site the only people required to do community service would be students in high school or below. As it is they are already required to attend school against their will, they are required to submit to whatever curfew laws may be in effect where they live, they are required to take certain classes or pass physical fitness requirements, etc etc.

I'm a 30 year old male. I have a full-time job and am not in school. Quote me the passage from his site saying I will be sent to a volunteer camp. Show me... in his words, a direct quote, that I will be required legally and against my will to do community service.
    right now it says he will "encourage" but you have to be kidding me if you dont think he will eventually require it for you as well lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about them? They're in high school or below. They're already required to do a bunch of **** as it is.
    ya for ACADEMICS, thats what you need to get a diploma lol. Forced labor goes completely against what this country is based on no matter what age you are.
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

right now it says he will "encourage" but you have to be kidding me if you dont think he will eventually require it for you as well lol
    Holy **** if that happens.......

It won't, but if it does people will get killed.

Oh wait they can't, they won't have guns, just a hammer and sickle

ya for ACADEMICS, thats what you need to get a diploma lol. Forced labor goes completely against what this country is based on no matter what age you are.
    I agree, mandatory community service for no pay kind of kills the point

And you're basing that on what exactly? Provide me some facts or quotes from Obama himself that backs this up.

BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000)
    you guys call yourselves patriots? lol hope not

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And you're basing that on what exactly? Provide me some facts or quotes from Obama himself that backs this up.
    Can't you just tell when you look at him? He's obviously a communist Muslim terrorist. I can just feel it.

RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawDogMafia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kataxu View Post
    The Obama Administration will call on Americans to serve in order to meet the nation?s challenges. President-Elect Obama will expand national service programs like AmeriCorps and Peace Corps and will create a new Classroom Corps to help teachers in underserved schools, as well as a new Health Corps, Clean Energy Corps, and Veterans Corps. Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year. Obama will encourage retiring Americans to serve by improving programs available for individuals over age 55, while at the same time promoting youth programs such as Youth Build and Head Start.

http://www.change.gov/americaserves

I'll be damned if I'm wasting my time cleaning up ghetto ****holes

Discuss
    sounds good to me, i graduated college years ago

To get a diploma from a public high school, I was "forced" to do 30 situps in 1 minute and run 1 mile under 10 minutes. How is that academic?

In November 2008, there are millions of kids 16 and under who are forced to be off the streets at like 9pm.

This isn't labor. It's not like they're going to send 6th graders into bullet casing factories. It's community service.

Originally Posted by BrandonLee View Post
    you guys call yourselves patriots? lol hope not
    Yea because mandatory service is freedom, right?

The Fitness Socialist AntonioWright's Avatar
    AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000)
    pretty sure that was sarcasm

what about people that arent college student who are going to be required to do this? I also wont be suprised if that "handout" gets smaller and smaller as time goes on until its reduced to nothing.
    I think people are missing the point. Most things in life don't come for free. It's like those idiots who join the military for the school benefits. When the government comes knocking at the door and says, "we need you to suit up soldier". They want to cry fowl.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AntWrig

Twitter:Fitnesssocialist

Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500)
    So far I have not liked one plan by Obama. Whoever voted for this dude is an idiot.

Yea because mandatory service is freedom, right?
    You did sign up for selective service when you turned 18 right?

You were forced to go to school as a kid.

Today, you are forced to drive the speed limit on the right side of the road.

Are you still free?

The fact of the matter is, none of us are truly free unless we live alone on our own private islands.

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AntWrig View Post
    I think people are missing the point. Most things in life don't come for free. It's like those idiots who join the military for the school benefits. When the government comes knocking at the door and says, "we need you to suit up soldier". They want to cry fowl.
    No i think you are missing the point. As its not just for college kids tuition, its for highschool and middle school students as well.

so get a GED :P

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pretty sure that was sarcasm

what about people that arent college student who are going to be required to do this? I also wont be suprised if that "handout" gets smaller and smaller as time goes on until its reduced to nothing.
    He only wants to require HS and college students (who get government grants) to do this at this time. However, this should be extended to welfare as others have stated.

The Fitness Socialist AntonioWright's Avatar
    AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jack90 View Post
    No i think you are missing the point. As its not just for college kids tuition, its for highschool and middle school students as well.
    I graduated from high school 10 years ago and it was a requirement. All of a sudden people are in a uproar when Obama talks about it?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AntWrig

Twitter:Fitnesssocialist

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jack90 View Post
    Good. Kids can learn how to be professional and have a sense of pride and learn how to take responsibility for things early.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ JohnLx's Avatar
    JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the government won't change if we can't even bother to do some work ourselves

people are too lazy to get involved, even something as simple as voting

the ***s who neg me are lazy, selfish, and pessimistic
    Las Vegas Miscer