Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KnowledgeOfSelf View Post
    imagine how many hours a year I spend on this ****ing forum.....
    LOL good point. But think of Israel and its universal compulsory military service, so 50 hours of community service doesn't sound so bad now does it?
    Free Bradley Manning.

Friedmanism is to economics what intelligent design is to evolution.

blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry, are there people in this thread actually agreeing with the idea of government required forced volunteerism? Really? In the USA, land of the free? Really?

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    That is not the point at all.

Could you imagine the bitching and moaning by these folks who think that this is a good idea if BUSH had been the one to propose. Oh my goodness, the outrage would never end.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gadsden View Post
    my point was that there's this notion that profit seeking and money making is less virtuous than doing something for free. If that's the case, why should we encourage that?

obviously it's not the view I hold.
    Why should we encourage what? Making money over service? This is a synergy of the two, it seems.

I understand that it's not a view you hold, but people are completely hyperbolic in their descriptions. Calling it slavery, making it sound like work camp, drawing allusions to Nazi Germany, et cetera. It's work study, which we already have. It's just a more comprehensive program. It's taking tax money (and we already pay taxes, this is no new, Nazi ideal), and it's using that to fund social 'work for tuition' programs (and we already have work study, this is no new, Nazi ideal).

So while you're completely entitled to disagreeing with it, others are being quite absurd in their descriptions.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American
    2:58:01 marathon
    39:15 10k

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I donate time to Meals On Wheels for the elderly . I help prepare and deliver the meals to homebound elderly and don't need the Goverment to force me to do anything.

I donate more time then what BO wants but it's MY CHOICE .
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by blastdoors View Post
    I'm sorry, are there people in this thread actually agreeing with the idea of government required forced volunteerism? Really? In the USA, land of the free? Really?

Even the the guy from Canada gets it...........damn, this country is going down the crapper quick.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cj_hackett View Post
    I'm not an obama fan but even 100 hours a year works out to about 2 hours a week of 15 minutes a day. Quit whining. People are too selfish today. People only care about themselves.
    Actually people let people trample over their individual rights too much. Why should I subjugate my child or myself to some bureaucratic group mentality...
    If it is *required* I think this is a HORRIBLE policy, this is coming from somebody who just got back on a summer long volunteer trip to Africa helping schools over there...I did this as MY OWN CHOICE.
    I truly fear for the country if they are like some posters in this threads views that will willingly bow down to government mandates like that.
    Last edited by grapemaster; 11-06-2008 at 07:11 PM.
    @__@

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Devian View Post
    It's sad when America doesn't want to give 2 days of their entire year to improve their communities.
    It's sad that some people see no problem with the Government forcing people to do so. . .

There are many things that would be "nice" for people to do - But absolutely no justification that the Federal Government should mandate those actions.

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To be totally honest the idea of people in the community being provided incentive to help one another is a good one - it helps us all experience other economic realities by putting us outside our comfort zones (a great practice!), and it results in the community being helped. Besides, we are paying for those tax credits for school and that public education. Do you want that wealth to be transferred to your kids with no strings attached?

I don't fully understand the program so I'm reserving judgment until more clarity is provided. On the surface of it I don't think it deserves all the whining I'm seeing here. Helping ones community does us all good.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is not the point at all. Like I said.

"Bitching about forced labour, the nature and direction of which is mandated by government, is nothing to be shameful of. Why would many of us who put our money and time where our mouth is, and not only work, but volunteer and provide to charity be ashamed of this political position? "

The concerns expressed here have NOTHING to do with selfishness.
    His supports are so ****ing blinded by his wit and oration skills.

Read this carefully so it sinks in people: Forcing people to volunteer kind of defeats the purpose of having good will.

I am begining to laugh because I remember people comparing Bush to Hitler, but if anything, Obama is much closer to matching up with Hitler.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Organichu View Post
    Why should we encourage what? Making money over service? This is a synergy of the two, it seems.
    orgy, I don't think I likened it to slavery or the nazis. It's obviously not. That doesn't make it good of course
    "I accidentally a whole bottle of hemlock" ~ Socrates

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post
    His supports are so ****ing blinded by his wit and oration skills.

Read this carefully so it sinks in people: Forcing people to volunteer kind of defeats the purpose of having good will.

I am begining to laugh because I remember people comparing Bush to Hitler, but if anything, Obama is much closer to matching up with Hitler.
    S&P Crew

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blastdoors View Post
    It's a little frightening that nowadays liberalism actually represents in a big part the OPPOSITE of individual freedom.

Classic Liberalism has burnt to the ground.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    orgy, I don't think I likened it to slavery or the nazis. It's obviously not. That doesn't make it good of course
    You didn't- I said you didn't. I said others are doing that. Reread the thread, a few people have drawn the parallels.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000)
    America, land of the free and Forced labor
    Read my Journey to becoming CEO 10k/ day

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128741431

Keep my pimp hand strong SimplyTheBest's Avatar
    SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what is so bad about spending a little time making the country you live in a better place to live? some of you people just amaze me...it's all 'me,me,me,me' with you americans. That is precisely the reason why USA will not be on the map in a decade or so.

Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Resonator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Devian View Post
    Something wrong with bringing the country together?

50 hours a year? Imagine how many hours per year these kids play games and do nothing.
    So, you think they have too much free time, so the government should take away that time and make them do something? Are you kidding me? Who are you to say what people do during their free time is "nothing"? Forced volunteering isn't volunteering, it's forced unpaid labor.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
    what is so bad about spending a little time making the country you live in a better place to live? some of you people just amaze me...it's all 'me,me,me,me' with you americans. That is precisely the reason why USA will not be on the map in a decade or so.
    Nobody in the thread is saying that is bad. If you read our arguments, you'll understand.

The position has NOTHING to do with selfishness.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I understand that it's not a view you hold, but people are completely hyperbolic in their descriptions. Calling it slavery, making it sound like work camp, drawing allusions to Nazi Germany, et cetera. It's work study, which we already have. It's just a more comprehensive program. It's taking tax money (and we already pay taxes, this is no new, Nazi ideal), and it's using that to fund social 'work for tuition' programs (and we already have work study, this is no new, Nazi ideal).

So while you're completely entitled to disagreeing with it, others are being quite absurd in their descriptions.
    except you dont have tuition in public highschool and middle school. So at that point, it is just forced labor.

It would be a very good program IF it gave students who FREELY chose to do community service money for thier college tuition.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saloman View Post
    To be totally honest the idea of people in the community being provided incentive to help one another is a good one - it helps us all experience other economic realities by putting us outside our comfort zones (a great practice!), and it results in the community being helped. Besides, we are paying for those tax credits for school and that public education. Do you want that wealth to be transferred to your kids with no strings attached?

I don't fully understand the program so I'm reserving judgment until more clarity is provided. On the surface of it I don't think it deserves all the whining I'm seeing here. Helping ones community does us all good.
    Yes of course I do, for the ones who study hard, by their own free will, not subjugated by group mentality...It results in more government control over your life and time and personal freedoms.
    @__@

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    You didn't- I said you didn't. I said others are doing that. Reread the thread, a few people have drawn the parallels.
    I know that...I thought you'd know that I knew
    "I accidentally a whole bottle of hemlock" ~ Socrates

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Simply amazing responses here.

It will interesting to watch when the blind Obama supporters and apologists finally start taking unbiased looks at his proposals, policies, and legislation.

"Forced Labor mandated by the Government is OK!" (As long as President Obama is the one sending us to work)
    Notice these are all the same people who constantly rail against Bush because of the Patriot Act.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I left Russia to get away from those ****ing commies and to achieve something in this country. Now this mother****er comes along and does **** like this... WTF?
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Keep my pimp hand strong SimplyTheBest's Avatar
    SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nobody in the thread is saying that is bad. If you read our arguments, you'll understand.

The position has NOTHING to do with selfishness.
    look at everyone complain about spending about a week out of their whole year to help less fortunate people out and to clean up the country. And **** that socialism crap, speak to a real socialist and ask him if Obama is actually a socialist.

THE FREEDOM TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR OWN TIME. Seriously, are you that $^&&&%^ daft? One of the greatest things about this country is that we can decide these things for ourselves. If you want to volunteer, you can, if not, more power to you. The vast amount of people in this country who do volunteer, who do share their time and financial support is tremendous.

Originally Posted by jack90 View Post
    except you dont have tuition in public highschool and middle school. So at that point, it is just forced labor.
    Every school I went to- in Israel, in Germany, in America- had some form of 'non academic' service. Clean up the neighborhood once a year, teach younger kids to read (even for kids who didn't want to major in education), food drives, etc.

Literally every one.

It's considered part of the 'educational experience'. Whether that's right or wrong, whether you think that should or shouldn't be a part of becoming a learned and 'educated' American, it's certainly nothing "new and sinister".
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    I left Russia to get away from those ****ing commies and to achieve something in this country. Now this mother****er comes along and does **** like this... WTF?

Yep, me and my family left Poland for the same reason and this same s%^t is starting up here.

look at everyone complain about spending about a week out of their whole year to help less fortunate people out and to clean up the country. And **** that socialism crap, speak to a real socialist and ask him if Obama is actually a socialist.
    You are still not understanding, I suggest you look up the definition of "requirement" and get back to us dave man.
    @__@

I know that...I thought you'd know that I knew
    Well I thought you'd know that I think you'd know that I thought that the Pope's hat is boss and you know that I think you know this.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    Why do you hate Hope and Change for America?
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.