Thread: Monster Milk

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Monster Milk

I tried my Chocolate sample of Monster Milk today after my w/o. The profile is great for this stuff so thats a big plus, but the taste is nearly unbearable. I always hear Muscle milk is delicious, but this stuff is terrible. Had a nasty after taste, and I was glad I only had to drink about 10 oz of the stuff.

so.....5/10. Great profile, terrible taste.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think all the opposite actually ! The taste in my opinion was very good and i would buy it again just for that, but i didnt like the formulation due to the big drama with the glyco

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha. Each to his own!

The only reason I wont buy it is cuz the taste is just bad, especially compared to everything ON ive had.

Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nawlins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strawberries and cream is the ****. 10/10 on taste with that one

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the taste too, pretty good.

CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    seriously, i got that sample couple weeks back n i couldnt believe the taste
    it was amazin to me,
    "This is what Mr.Olympia does on his spare time... picks up dog crap" - Jay Cutler

Dang, I must have different taste buds than you guys.

Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    I tried my Chocolate sample of Monster Milk today after my w/o. The profile is great for this stuff so thats a big plus, but the taste is nearly unbearable. I always hear Muscle milk is delicious, but this stuff is terrible. Had a nasty after taste, and I was glad I only had to drink about 10 oz of the stuff.

x2
    Don't judge Muscle Milk taste based on Monster Milk. I absolutely love the taste of Muscle Milk so when i got my free sample of Monster Milk i was thrilled, better profile and I figured same awesome taste.
    Boy was I wrong, i could not finish my sample.....really bad after taste.
    I'm sticking to muscle milk which is heaven on earth when it comes to flavor.
    Just for the sake of comparison, the muscle milk flavor i usually have is chocolate and the Monster Milk sample was chocolate as well.....so its not a matter of one being a different flavor. Both were chocolate but worlds apart in taste!!
    Up the Irons!

nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nawlins View Post
    Strawberries and cream is the ****. 10/10 on taste with that one
    i can drink this all day
    "Common Sense is not so common"

Kilomph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilomph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ponshoe View Post
    I think all the opposite actually ! The taste in my opinion was very good and i would buy it again just for that, but i didnt like the formulation due to the big drama with the glyco
    I e-mailed them recently about that and received this in response:

"Miles,

Your e-mail was forwarded to me by our customer service team.

It just so happens that we have recently removed glycocyamine from Monster Milk. It was included in the original formulation because it has been shown to increase blood plasma creatine levels. Glycocyamine has not been shown to be dangerous in any studies. CytoSport has no reason to believe that glycocyamine is harmful at the concentrations previously included in Monster Milk or any of CytoSport?s products. However due to web postings that are beyond our control we have elected to remove glycocyamine and increase the other creatine components in Monster Milk.

Best,

Adam Schretenthaler

Technical Director

CytoSport, Inc."

-----------------------

Seems as though people want to keep spreading rumors when they haven't actually looked into the subject themselves. Nothing new for the internets, though.
    Last edited by Kilomph; 11-07-2008 at 04:37 PM.

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ Thats good to hear if they do remove it.

CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kilomph View Post
    I e-mailed them recently about that and received this in response:

"Miles,

Your e-mail was forwarded to me by our customer service team.

It just so happens that we have recently removed glycocyamine from Monster Milk. It was included in the original formulation because it has been shown to increase blood plasma creatine levels. Glycocyamine has not been shown to be dangerous in any studies. CytoSport has no reason to believe that glycocyamine is harmful at the concentrations previously included in Monster Milk or any of CytoSport?s products. However due to web postings that are beyond our control we have elected to remove glycocyamine and increase the other creatine components in Monster Milk.

Best,

Adam Schretenthaler

Technical Director

CytoSport, Inc."

-----------------------

Seems as though people want to keep spreading rumors when they haven't actually looked into the subject themselves. Nothing new for the internets, though.
    kew kew
    "This is what Mr.Olympia does on his spare time... picks up dog crap" - Jay Cutler

tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tabious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post

OMG, I could not agree more. I tried it a little while ago myself and had to empty it, I could not finish it. It had the worst "chemical" after-taste of anything I have ever had. I will never know if it works, can't get past the taste.

d7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I definitely agree on the taste. **** was horrible. I tried my sample yesterday for the first time after my workout and I had that damn after taste in mouth all day....I actually made myself finish the whole thing...never again..lol

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really? I thought it tasted pretty alright. I've had way way worse.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsilvguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i messed up and added it to milk. i kept having to add water to it because it was not mixing.

whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey_chubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tried my chocolate sample this weekend and I thought it was pretty good. Tasted better to me than regular muscle milk.

Originally Posted by srsilvguy View Post
    i messed up and added it to milk. i kept having to add water to it because it was not mixing.
    I always do mine in milk, mixes fine in my blender bottle.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had this a few times mixed in water. I think the taste is great. Like very rich hot chocolate.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

adicted2liftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the only cytosport product that I realy support. Who cares about the taste if you get results. The amino profile on this stuff is out of control.

mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Taste

I thought it tasted rather good-