fuzzy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuzzy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Scivation Vasocharge/xtend

I just purchased this combo through bb.com and love it. I was interested in extend from all the hype on here and figured i'd try the Vasocharge since its cheap if you buy the combo. I must say I am very impressed with both! The Vasocharge especially! It gives me excellent energy and focus. It gives me little tingles in my hands like little pin pricks. Absolutely no crash after. Ive tried sp250(which gave me super dumps and I felt nauseous)No explode was all right but still felt kinda jittery and built up a tolerance quick. Animal pump I loved when I had it. I'd say pump and Vasocharge are tied for me. The xtend seems great too. Keeps energy up and less fatigue and tastes awesome! Not sure about recovery since its only been a couple days so we'll see. As of now I am very impressed with these products! 2 thumbs up!

CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharleyDC5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    x2

I am using VasoCharge or White Flood pre-workout, and Xtend intra workout.

VasoCharge : tastes really good, awesome pump and really good energy boost.
    Xtend : this is a really good aminos blend. Tastes awesome (watermelon) and helps keeping the energy up, as you said.

Cheers
    Charley

Current stack :
    - ON Opti-men
    - ON 100% Gold Standard

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone loves vaso! The no crash part is the best part to me. Glad you you liked them bruh!
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Workout Nutrition Stack of Vasocharge and Xtend is probably the most effective for price and performance that you can find here at BB.com
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.