Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit LEGIT_GULLY's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Johnny Rotten View Post
    Are you confused?
    SARCASTIC ?

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1599
    Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mister F's BodySpace
    Ok then, Why else would he give Hogan/Andre a -4 star rating and Cena/Orton a 3 1/2 rating? Because Hogan/Andre lacked drawing power or merchandise and ticket/PPV sales and Cena/Orton didn't? Maybe it was because Hogan/Andre lacked charisma and the ability to sell the story to the crowd but Cena/Orton didn't?

Seriously, what else could it be? lol
    What does that have to do with the fact that nobody said that Cena is a talented technician?

I think we've already established in this thread that star ratings are a matter of opinion, but I'll explain the reasoning (Or at least what I assume the reasoning is. I can't speak for Meltzer.) anyway. Hogan/Andre was a boring, bad match. It was fun because of all the hoopla and the bodyslam and stuff, but the match was very, very bad. Cena/Orton was a good, entertaining match. It was exciting. As were many other Cena matches. That's why Cena's matches get high star ratings. They are exciting and you get caught up in it to the point that you don't know who will win because of all of the excitement. On the other hand, Hogan/Andre was a simply boring match. As I said, yeah, it was fun because of the novelty of the situation, but it was a bad match.

That being said, I think Meltzer gave it -4 stars somewhat jokingly. If I had to guess (again, I can't speak for him) I would say that he thought it would be fun to be anti-authority and say that the match that everyone loved was -4 stars.

But honestly, Hogan/Andre is boring. It was fun, but it was boring. I know that doesn't make sense, but I think it also makes sense in a weird sort of way. You catch what I'm saying?

LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LEGIT_GULLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Andre Vs Hogan Is The Biggest Match In The Sport Entertainment .

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1599
    Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mister F has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mister F's BodySpace
    Biggest doesn't always equal best.

Originally Posted by Mister F View Post
    Biggest doesn't always equal best.
    Biggest doesnt mean horrible either,look at the crowd reactions at that match,its fukin nuts!!!!!!!

pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    He gives his matches good ratings and has said that he is the "best wrestler."
    he gives the cena matches good ratings that deserve good ratings

and he deserved best overall wrestler of 2007, the dude was booked with kevin federline, umaga, khali and bobby lashley for 80% of the year, he made all of them look legit challengers, he gave all of them their best wwe matches to date, he was involved in wwe match of the year with hbk on raw, he single handed carried the raw side of wwe for 9 months of 2007 when other big names were injured, WM23 headlined by cena and without HHH is the highest grossing mania of all time

you on the other hand IIRC started a thread saying cena/batista at summerslam was worst match of the year
    Last edited by pearljamfan; 11-06-2008 at 06:25 AM.

pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pearljamfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Mister F View Post
    What does that have to do with the fact that nobody said that Cena is a talented technician?

I think we've already established in this thread that star ratings are a matter of opinion, but I'll explain the reasoning (Or at least what I assume the reasoning is. I can't speak for Meltzer.) anyway. Hogan/Andre was a boring, bad match. It was fun because of all the hoopla and the bodyslam and stuff, but the match was very, very bad. Cena/Orton was a good, entertaining match. It was exciting. As were many other Cena matches. That's why Cena's matches get high star ratings. They are exciting and you get caught up in it to the point that you don't know who will win because of all of the excitement. On the other hand, Hogan/Andre was a simply boring match. As I said, yeah, it was fun because of the novelty of the situation, but it was a bad match.

That being said, I think Meltzer gave it -4 stars somewhat jokingly. If I had to guess (again, I can't speak for him) I would say that he thought it would be fun to be anti-authority and say that the match that everyone loved was -4 stars.

But honestly, Hogan/Andre is boring. It was fun, but it was boring. I know that doesn't make sense, but I think it also makes sense in a weird sort of way. You catch what I'm saying?
    i agree with this, saying that meltzer hates hogan and gives his matches low ratings because of that is the biggest load of BS i have ever read. hogan and andre in ring was awful, the buildup was amazing the match itself stunk, just like hogan and sting at starrcade stunk despite an amazing 1 year buildup. i had been watching wrestling about 4-5 years before WM3 and that hogan/andre match was similiar to big daddy/haystacks matches in england back in the day

meltzer doesnt rate matches on crowd reaction or tickets sold or buildup, he rates the quality of the matches themselves and gives hogan matches high ratings that deserves high ratings like:

hogan vs warrior WM6 ***3/4
    hogan vs flair halloween havoc 1994 ****1/4
    hogan vs bossman march 1989 ***3/4
    hogan vs bossman may 1989 ***3/4
    hogan vs hbk summerslam 2005 ***1/2

Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gman02 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meltzer is a moron who has made bank off of the pro wrestling industry and given back nothing.

Without it right now he would be flipping burgers at Micky D's because he wouldn't make it as a "journalist" in any other field.

I cant believe anyone takes all the crap made up from his "backstage sources" seriously and its even harder to believe anyone accepts a "star rating system" in pro wrestling, its either entertaining to the viewer or it isn't.

and yet here meltzer now sits as one of the foremost voices in mma today which kind of makes the 2nd paragraph of your post pointless.

when a 6 time US sportswriter of the year call him the best journalist working today he is doing something right

Stats: 6'4", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 39858
    britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit britishbulld0g's BodySpace
    I think a lot of the people that bash him either don't understand his basis for reviewing/grading matches or just don't like that he gives low scores to the matches of their favorite wrestlers.

Watch any of the matches he's given 5 stars to and tell me they don't deserve that score.

Stats: 6'3", 50 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31651
    Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deathstroke's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LEGIT_GULLY View Post
    but we still need a guy that is knowledgeable in this business like dave meltzer,deathstroke from this forum to lead us some dope wrestling matches.
    I may be able to do that...someday.

Despite his service of insider news through his connections to the business, at the end of the day Meltzer's opinions are just from a wrestling fans perspective.

But, his opinions are held in such high regard because he really does have a very deep knowledge of the business and is able to judge a match with a greater understanding of wrestling than most people who watch it and write on the subject.

I definately don't agree with alot of his opinions and I think his snowflakes are still just one mans opinion but he's written more words about wrestling and has watched more of it than I or most of us here ever will. With such a knowledge of wrestling I often come to respect his opinions on the subject of wrestling whether I always agree with them or not.

Most of us, don't have enough time in a day to sit down and watch and analyze every single match of follow every promotion. He does so he sees more wrestling than I or any of us do. So I can understand why people view his snowflakes and historical pieces as an experts opinion.
    ★★★AJ Lee★★★Brock Lesnar★★★Ronda Rousey★★★Nick Diaz★★★

BodyPoints: 2517
    Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mrs Grudge's BodySpace
    Alot of people who didnt grow up in the Hulkamania era dont care Hogan vs Andre so its really not that shocking, its not as timeless as everyone thinks.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

Stats: 5'10", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7162
    Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land Shark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Land Shark's BodySpace
    whoever made this isnt a real Hulkamaniac or wrestling fan, everyone knows Hogan always pronounces the R at the end of brother!

Boston Red Sox - New York Jets - Hartford Whalers

Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    As for atmosphere and historical significance, what match was more monumental than Hogan/Andre from WM3? Most important match of the Mania's and possibly wrestling history even though it's terrible. There's still alot one can enjoy about the match.

Stats: 6'0", 225 lbs
    Jarredbm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Jarredbm's BodySpace
    Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart: ****3/4 love love love this match
    I think ole dave has found his calling with mma because with wreslting some of his stuff is horrible also. I dont think you can rank old matches. because the build up has so much to do with it. If i was to rank hogan vs Andre now it wouldnt be fair because the build made the match so much better

Originally Posted by Jarredbm View Post
    Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart: ****3/4 love love love this match
    I think ole dave has found his calling with mma because with wreslting some of his stuff is horrible also. I dont think you can rank old matches. because the build up has so much to do with it. If i was to rank hogan vs Andre now it wouldnt be fair because the build made the match so much better
    meh, meltzer ranked those old matches a day or two after they occured, he has been reporting on wrestling for over 30 years not just recently. anyway he gives savage and steamboat a well deserved high ranking, a match which took place on the same ppv as hogan/andre

go watch hogan and andre in japan in 1983, tens times the match they put on at WM3

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23552
    sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sXeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sXeWarrior's BodySpace
    Meltzer is a moron

I don't know. If people genuinely believe he's a dumbass then that's their opinion but alot of the hate for him is ridiculous.

Sadly, and I will admit this, years ago I was a follower and I took everything he said as fact. I was a WON subscriber. Now I do not and I am not but you can't deny he does have a very deep knowledge about the business. It's his life and being a wrestling journalist is his profession. He's one of the smartest people in the world when it comes to wrestling.

I am not just a follower of his anymore and I have a lot of original thoughts related to wrestling and I refuse to agree with him unless his opinions are actually consistent with my own but, I will always give him this much that his opinions, for the most part, are not just those of any random mark on the internet. They really come from someone who has a great understanding and knowledge of wrestling.

(no Meltzer asssucking of course)

britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) britishbulld0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    In before Lion Heart

Location: Mz Berlin's Dungeon, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'1", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25631
    jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jimbob007's BodySpace
    Star ratings vary, he marked Hogan fairly I thought- when he had a good match because he was in with a good opponent like a Savage, Bossman or Flair, or a well booked match where he carried Warior he gave it a good rating. When he was stinking up the joint with Andre, Bundy, Piper in WCW etc then he gave it a bad rating.

Meltzer did seem at times to be biased towards certain wrestlers- usually from WCW who he seemed to give 4 star matches to far too often- I sat there watching them & thinking they were around 3 stars, I also felt he underrated matches- take Herc vs Haku from WM 5 for instance, he gave it a measly half star.

Ok so the Trump crowd were like corpses but it was two guys going out there to open the show & I thought it was a solid match, where both guys worked hard & deserved a couple of stars.
    Intolerant to Gluten, Wheat, Barley, Rice, Corn, Dairy, Lactose, Whey, Green Beans, Meat, Fructose, Caffeine, Almonds, Pecans, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Manitol & Xylitol crew.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22612
    Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blue Blazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Blue Blazer's BodySpace
    WOOOOOO!
    Owen vs Bret at WM10 got 4 1/2 stars!
    Piper and Mr T got 5 wtf lol
    Shawn and Razor got 5 stars at wm10 as well...good match, but my personal preference is still Bret vs Owen

Edit: Hogan and Andre get 4 stars....sure there's history behind that match, but who cares? As far as actual wrestling goes, it was lame..

BodyPoints: 2517
    Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mrs Grudge has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mrs Grudge's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JM Punk View Post
    WOOOOOO!
    Shawn and Razor got 5 stars at wm10 as well...good match, but my personal preference is still Bret vs Owen

Edit: Hogan and Andre get 4 stars....sure there's history behind that match, but who cares? As far as actual wrestling goes, it was lame..

Piper and Mr T got a NEGATIVE 5.

Hogan and Andre got a NEGATIVE 4.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

Originally Posted by JM Punk View Post
    WOOOOOO!

its -4 stars.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    Piper and Mr T got a NEGATIVE 5.

Hogan and Andre got a NEGATIVE 4.
    And deservedly so

On the first match at least

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2