Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'3", 219 lbs
    MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MRK20's BodySpace

How long does it take for your cum to taste good after eating pineapple?

Srsly guise.

I'm getting drunk with some girl who likes me on Friday.
    You dont have to say anything unique. you would be surprised how far a lie can take you. "Hey you look so familiar were you at such and such bar a few nights ago? I saw a girl that looked JUST like you there." (she will probably say no) and then you will say "Oh thats crazy well I like your shirt. my name is ___ btw."

It is a simple enough conversation and either it will take off or she will give you the cold shoulder. if she gives you the cold shoulder f*ck her.

Stats: 5'10", 210 lbs
    fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fenixzona's BodySpace
    Why you gonna taste your own cum? Let the chick do it.
    Wise is the bird of prey which does not show its talons.

Stats: 5'8", 151 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1862
    Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Warcup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Warcup's BodySpace
    and it matters what ur cums tastes like why? you shouldnt give a ****

MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MRK20 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MRK20's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fenixzona View Post
    Why you gonna taste your own cum? Let the chick do it.
    you're right.

Originally Posted by Warcup View Post
    she told me she swallows.
    You dont have to say anything unique. you would be surprised how far a lie can take you. "Hey you look so familiar were you at such and such bar a few nights ago? I saw a girl that looked JUST like you there." (she will probably say no) and then you will say "Oh thats crazy well I like your shirt. my name is ___ btw."

It is a simple enough conversation and either it will take off or she will give you the cold shoulder. if she gives you the cold shoulder f*ck her.

Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000) Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000) Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000) Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000) Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000) Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000) Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000) Sumofallfears is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Warcup View Post
    the girl cares and you dont eat...you drink pineapple juice

Visit MRK20's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Sumofallfears View Post
    the girl cares and you dont eat...you drink pineapple juice
    is it better to drink the juice or eat the fruit?

Stats: 6'2", 140 lbs
    Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mopar05 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mopar05's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MRK20 View Post
    is it better to drink the juice or eat the fruit?
    Read this, my friend.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Your-Semen...aste&id=138648

BodyPoints: 10
    Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Prospectus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Prospectus's BodySpace
    Start eating lots of pineapple now. Also, have gatorade on hand and douse your shlong in it whilst shes inthe process of giving you oral treats.: )

Measly reps for pics of next sexual conquest..
    Accept-Then Act.