F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)

question about hernias, peoples guts exploding, your guts coming out of your ass ect

i've heard about this kind of stuff happening like this guy at work was talking to me about how a long time ago he was lifting some heavy object and then he got a hernia and there was nasty junk blown out of his asscrack nutsack area sounded really bad and then i read earlier on this forum how some guy's gut exploded or whatever from doing a heavy deadlift what im wondering is how does this actually happen to people?
    are they not breathing right? do they have some kind of muscle imbalance? if its from really high internal pressure in your body..wtf actually causes such high pressure? why does this stuff happen?

paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) paul0616 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    probably hernia type stuff. Can't be a good idea to hold your breathe and turn purple. Assuming your a$$ doesn't blow out, something else might break.

metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Heavy deads cause males to instantly become pregnant, and that puts pressure on the baby and it causes it to abort prematurely out of the ass. Belts worsen this condition.

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by F1eld View Post
    i've heard about this kind of stuff happening like this guy at work was talking to me about how a long time ago he was lifting some heavy object and then he got a hernia and there was nasty junk blown out of his asscrack nutsack area sounded really bad and then i read earlier on this forum how some guy's gut exploded or whatever from doing a heavy deadlift what im wondering is how does this actually happen to people?
    are they not breathing right? do they have some kind of muscle imbalance? if its from really high internal pressure in your body..wtf actually causes such high pressure? why does this stuff happen?
    The whole 'anal prolapse' thing is a bit of an urban legend. It can happen, but is really really rare. It only happens under very special circumstances which are very difficult to recreate.

Some types of hernia (indirect inguinal) can descend into the scrotum, so I guess that could be quite distressing.

Some guys guts exploded? I find that hard to believe.

And most hernias are caused by a combination of heavy lifting and genetic predisposition e.g. lax internal inguinal ring, weak conjoint tendon or a defect in the internal oblique muscle.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863