spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bill Phillips New Company

Mentioned in the Progenex thred, but wanted to ask here so as not to change the direction of that threda. Patrick A. mentioned he knew, so hopefully he can mention this, or if anyone else has heard,....Thanks much!
    Baba-Booey

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spoch View Post
    Mentioned in the Progenex thred, but wanted to ask here so as not to change the direction of that threda. Patrick A. mentioned he knew, so hopefully he can mention this, or if anyone else has heard,....Thanks much!
    what are you talking about?
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jbodybuilder View Post
    lmfao
    _Current Stack_

_I Squat More Than You Club_

You lift like a bitch.

spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spoch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need a decoder to read that post. Sorry..."thread", not "threada". Patrick Arnold mentioned in the Progenex-SR thread that Bill Phillips is going to be in the game soon...back with his own nutrition company..was curious as to more details.
    Baba-Booey

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bill Phillips is going to be in the game soon...back with his own nutrition company..
    Holy shiat ! (if true)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need a decoder to read that post. Sorry..."thread", not "threada". Patrick Arnold mentioned in the Progenex-SR thread that Bill Phillips is going to be in the game soon...back with his own nutrition company..was curious as to more details.
    i was gonna make a "need my decoder ring" joke in my first post, but i've been awake 44 of the last 48 hours so i didnt know if it was just me.

I know what it is...

SUPREME SPORTS ENHANCEMENT

Supreme Sports Enhancement!? No...that;s not Phillips!
    Baba-Booey

rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This guy was an early on innovator and did very well with the sale of EAS. Then I heard he went to try to become some sort of actor and that failed then started another MRP (I forget that name) and that went nowhere fast. He did some great stuff in the day though.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rottyownr View Post
    This guy was an early on innovator and did very well with the sale of EAS. Then I heard he went to try to become some sort of actor and that failed then started another MRP (I forget that name) and that went nowhere fast. He did some great stuff in the day though.
    Eating For Life Right I think.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont' know about the new brand, but he is launching a new book ''transformation'' soon.

Im curious as to what supplements he might be coming out with...I think the Strength System MRP is still out, but it's Sean Phillips that really promotes it.
    Baba-Booey

Supreme Sports Enhancement!? No...that;s not Phillips!

SSE "is under new management" with Ross stepping down

&

Bill Phillips has a company

=

Bill Phillips Owns SUPREME SPORTS ENHANCEMENT

lol

Wow....no kidding. Thanks for the info. Any idea what direction he's going in with that? He didnt seem to go crazy with pro hormones...Andro 6 was it and he discontinued that before he sold EAS, I believe.
    Baba-Booey

Wow....no kidding. Thanks for the info. Any idea what direction he's going in with that? He didnt seem to go crazy with pro hormones...Andro 6 was it and he discontinued that before he sold EAS, I believe.
    i was kidding dude.
    but it would be interesting if it was him.

Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rottyownr View Post

An innovator? He's a giant scumbag that took the cybergenics scam to a whole new level. I need to know the name of his new company so that I never order any of his worthless supplements.

oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxo cube is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.transformation.com/ Here he is, with his carefully tweezed eyebrows..

watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oxo cube View Post
    http://www.transformation.com/ Here he is, with his carefully tweezed eyebrows..
    Thats just one thing he's doing right now, as well as the other body for life books. I saw him speak about 4-5 months ago at a success seminar. He's under a 'no compete' claus from when he sold EAS which is why we haven't seen anything.. If I recall correctly he mentioned that it was almost up and he was going to get back into the industry.. Personally I think he's a great guy, with a great entrepreneurial mind and great business sense. I hope he can come back, hopefully with something innovative. Granted the industry is much much more saturated then when he was at the helm of EAS...
    Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    - Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC)

Watchfan. Battling sh*tty genetics since '82

Bodybuilding.com... Come for the supps... stay for the drama.. and the misc!

When is his non compete over?
    I think there's things about Phillips that wre goofy...but I wouldn't say he was a scammer. A grand marketer, yes....and made EAS more then what they really were, for sure. But I think EAS was actually worth buying when he was at the healm...The HMB and Pyruvate weren't doing anything at the levels they were being sold in...but Mypolex was a pretty good product, as was Phos HP. He had a pre workout that I can't think of the name now...Neuro-Somthing? Really good.
    Now I wouldn't touch EAS. And not that he had the absolute best line out there, by no means do I think that. But I think if he comes out with something, he has enough know-how and contacts to do something exciting if he wanted to. And Im sure when he does, we'll all hear about it.
    Baba-Booey

ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have any of you heard the interview with TC from T-nation talking about when he worked with Bill Phillips? Its friggin hilarious. But from what I've heard and read it seems Bill is a pretty shady character.
    Reps:

Elwood83
    skinnyant
    cbetz916
    skinny buckeye
    wgr73
    nguye140
    RandomMisc
    Coppatop

reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Media 2000

I loved that magazine when it came out. He would do tests on supps and show how much garbage was out there. He debunked a lot of crap from the other mags were pushing/selling.

Originally Posted by ILIFT! View Post
    Have any of you heard the interview with TC from T-nation talking about when he worked with Bill Phillips? Its friggin hilarious. But from what I've heard and read it seems Bill is a pretty shady character.
    tc OR Bill Phillips?
    Baba-Booey

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "HMB makes me feel like I'm on Deca"

LOL...Yeah, and his claims on Pyuvate were not up to snuff either....but that doesn't mean he didnt get alot of people excited about getting into shape and taking supplements, and some of them really were good, before EAS went down the crapper after he sold.
    Tell em Phos****en HP didnt give unbelievable strength/pumps. Dextrose and creatine is a winning combination.
    Baba-Booey

kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kentrox99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    "HMB makes me feel like I'm on Deca"
    Betagen was expensive as hell when it came out.
    Still is I think

Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwdstrn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Scott Chinery and Bill Phillips established a template for all of the outrageous claims made by supplement companies right to present day. Their ads were not as fraudulent as the old Charles Atlas weight gainer ads, but they were damn close. I hope Bill Phillips does get back into the game and loses his ass in the process.

Ha! I think your right about his claims...they WERE outrageous and at times insulting to the bone...but with all his connections and manoey, I have to imagine he might want to do something exciting/ good. Perhaps Im being naive in thinking so.
    Baba-Booey

Ha! I think your right about his claims...they WERE outrageous and at times insulting to the bone...but with all his connections and manoey, I have to imagine he might want to do something exciting/ good. Perhaps Im being naive in thinking so.
    I guess we will see, but I doubt it. I am all too ready to research the hell out of his new product/s and point out their deficiencies. The guy has zero credibility in my book and when the time is right I want to cite specific examples of his past conduct to members on this board that were too young to have previous dealings with our good friend Bill Phillips.