redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow couple of new pics

obviously taken with my cellphone, ****ty quality, I know... but it gives an idea...

Red
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ur ****ing huyyuuge!!
    H-Drol/Reversitol/Stoked/Mitotropin Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116352291

Paul_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paul_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paul_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome, great size.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are a massive unit with formidable size and those shoulders are so large.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow.
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stas2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'2 and 250 ......Insane is all i can say
    <<------EAT BIG...LIFT BIG...GET BIG---------->>

month1-10 : from230 to 158 cut..fu*k fat
    month 10-18: from 158 to 200...bulking back to 230
    Made in Moscow...all natural, no steroids added..
    --ITS ALL ABOUT THAT EVIL LITTLE BASTARD THAT STARES AT ME ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR---

Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hondaguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah man great build! repped
    5'10 - 237
    Current Status: Cutting 37 more pounds to go

taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jacked brah. Nice

#1 Sexiest Miscer streetlethaleg6's Avatar
    streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

lookin jacked!
    Light days? What is that a tampon?"-Branch Warren

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, thanks to everyone, appreciate it greatly, its all I can say! Maybe the black and white effect gives my pic a more ''hardcore'' look, but it is what it was intended for!

btw my stats are 23yo, 6'2'' and 250.5lbs as of this morning on an empty stomach!

Thanks again,
    I'll try to post some wheels shoot soon!

Red
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lookin jacked mate!

Watch out for that dust Blane/Cope's Avatar
    Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    those pants are sick brah! lookin yoked

raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, I'm mad jealous of your biceps. That my tuffest body part, just won't grow. Any tips?
    If you always do what you always did, you will always be how you always were, now go ahead and add some plates son!

[300 Spartan Crew] counterfit_hero's Avatar
    counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lookin big, pics look good in b&w
    Justice for the 96

Y.N.W.A

Liverpool F.C

***Irish Misc Crew***

Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Form101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Blane/Cope View Post
    those pants are sick brah! lookin yoked
    damn! i wanted to comment on the pants first!!

but you look awesome!! keep up the hard work
    Do another set...

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Fukin A, lookin awesome bro keep pumpin that iron.
    Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how big are those guns?
    tiger04
    "Any gain is good!"- crewdawg5126

Follow me @RichardBJ13, Twitter

Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by raybbaby View Post
    Dude, I'm mad jealous of your biceps. That my tuffest body part, just won't grow. Any tips?
    ^^^^^ Umm Ya.... So where do I sign up?
    "Corporate policies and procedures are designed for one thing; to harness the man to the plow for maximum production." - John Eldredge

My Epistane Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113017101
    My Pheraplex Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115181261

BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BobbyStealz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lookin big mate

Thumbs up

Wow... thanks, simply thanks! It means a lot, getting positive feedback is always very nice, especially when comming from fellow bbers! To everyone, keep it up guys and gals, you've already achieved way more than the usual gym rat!!!

Originally Posted by raybbaby View Post
    Originally Posted by tiger04 View Post
    how big are those guns?
    Originally Posted by Jigsaw-Man View Post
    ^^^^^ Umm Ya.... So where do I sign up?
    Thanks guys, but in fact Biceps and calves are actually my weaker body parts... The things I found out to be effective for my arms is actually to train them on a separate days, so I always split my training so I have an Arm day, plus I train them again (lighter, higher reps, concentration movements) after my back/traps.

The main exercice that I feel is a MUST for biceps is Standing alternate dumbells curls, I always perform this one at first. I do 4 sets while ramping up the weight so by the time I do my 3rd and 4th set, I'm correctly warmed up and I can use some serious weights.

The best advice I can give is to pay attention to the CONTRACTION! Ever heard of Mind-muscle connection? It is a Must! Each and every rep, try to bring your pinky higher than your thumb and keep the contraction for a full second or two before lowering the weight, always with control!

But to answer the question, my arms never stretched the tape past 18 3/4'' and that was when I carried higher bf%, right now they're more like 18 5/8'' at the most... farrrrrr farrr from what I want them to be... 22 inches guns baby! haha maybe one day, who knows?! Believe!!!

Red

Arrow

..so I said I'd post a pic of the wheels, well my legs are lagging behind since I got involved in a car accident 3 years ago when I hit a car on his side while going 70mph... my knees hit the bottom of the dashboard and I had a hard time training quadriceps for about 1 year and a half after that, so I'm just blasting them for about 1 year now!

Anyway, there you go:

Have a nice one!!

Red