PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I have doubts about cheese. Why some keto experts claim that cheese is not good?

Hello, all. I have a question about cheese. How come some ketogenic nutritionists claim that it is not good to eat cheese in the keto diet. when cheese has about 1 gram of carbohydrates for every 100 calories? If cheese is so low in carbohydrates how come many keto dieters claim that it is not good to include it in the keto diet

boyselier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PaulLester99 View Post
    Hello, all. I have a question about cheese. How come some ketogenic nutritionists claim that it is not good to eat cheese in the keto diet. when cheese has about 1 gram of carbohydrates for every 100 calories? If cheese is so low in carbohydrates how come many keto dieters claim that it is not good to include it in the keto diet
    I believe its because some people have an intolerance to lactose and casein protein in general, and this could affect their ketosis by the body producing cortosil. I heard also it slows down weight loss for certain individuals, and once they switch off dairy in general they start to loss more weight. I think lactose related intolerance's affect more of the population than most others forms.

With that said, I eat cheese everyday. I seem to do fine with dairy in general and have no affects on my ketones or weight loss or any other aspect of my life.

You will probably just have to try it for yourself and see how it affects you personally. Try a few weeks eating cheese in your diet, and see how your body reacts to it. Then try a few weeks with out it and check if you notice any positive or negative affects. Just change that one thing in your diet thought and analyze the results.

Now I am craving some cheese and salami thanks.