tedrjr03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Student with without much time, Needs Help!!

Ok let me see how to start this off.

Im 16, 5 ft 9 an about 153lb. I work Mon-Sat 4pm-9pm and I go to school Mon-Fri 7am-230pm and I also have homework to do.

I have a Gold's Gym membership and I am about to cancel it because im low on money plus i just do not have the time to go.

I need to lose a little bit of a belly I have grown haha and pack on some muscle.

I should also include that I do not have any workout equitment but im sure i could buy some.

What would be the best way to go about this, such as what program to use and when I could fit it in my schedule.

nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10) nightwolfz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im in about the same position as you.

what I did is buy a 2 pairs of cheap adjustable dumbells, one for heavy work and one for lighter.
    I also got an adjustable bench for db benchpress and more.

Should be enough for now till I can afford a rack :]

Do the same ?
    Rep it, or rep it not. There is no try

"Use only that which works,
    and take it from any place you can find it" -Bruce Lee

james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can see where time is an issue for ya. there is many routines you can squeeze in 45 to 60 mins, 2 to 3 times a week. if you're a beginner, look at the sticky " rippetoe's starting strength".

do you have a ymca close? they wont turn a teenager away even if they cant pay a dime.
    if you have a welding shop at you school, maybe they would build you a power rack if you pay for materials. talk to the shop teacher. then a barbell set and bench from classified ads. you're set!