Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

BAD Side effects from running Havoc/Epistane

I am not expecting there to be a ton of posts in this thread, since there haven't been too many people with bad experiences with either Havoc or Epistane.

However, if you have had some bad experiences (hair loss, acne, manhood issues, etc...) while running these substances, list your dosage, duration and what you took during cycle and PCT along with the ill effects you suffered.

Hopefully this will help those who are contemplating a cycle to way the potential negative effects as reported by fellow bb.com users.

Would be nice to eventually have a thread like this for all the prominent PH/DS compounds in an effort to better inform...

KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good thread, also if you could list what other supps you were running, that would be great too
    owner:

modernfitnessforum.com

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    Good thread, also if you could list what other supps you were running, that would be great too
    Agreed. Who knows, maybe a pattern will develop and people coule be advised what NOT to run while on cycle...

bump for contributors...

bump

Night sweats/sweating

Alright, I'll offer up one. Only 2 days into my Havoc cycle dosing 30/30/30/30 and I've noticed I'm sweating more than normal during my workouts and in addition am sweating alot during the night while sleeping. Doing my best to drink as much water as possible to counter balance this.

Not so sure it's a negative, but it's not a positive either

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Alright, I'll offer up one. Only 2 days into my Havoc cycle dosing 30/30/30/30 and I've noticed I'm sweating more than normal during my workouts and in addition am sweating alot during the night while sleeping. Doing my best to drink as much water as possible to counter balance this.

Not so sure it's a negative, but it's not a positive either
    same here. but i don't see this as a "bad" side. my night sweat was only while going to sleep, but while sleeping, it went away.

and on the other hand, i have a much easier time waking up and getting out of bed... big plus.
    Last edited by mer-der-ah; 11-05-2008 at 04:52 AM.

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had isues with actually falling asleep many nights until i adjusted the final dose to moments before bedtime.

geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Epi/Hdrol

Im running hdrol and epistane together and Im having crazy tightness, tenderness in my lower back and abs? sup with that?

Originally Posted by geeman View Post
    Im running hdrol and epistane together and Im having crazy tightness, tenderness in my lower back and abs? sup with that?
    Pumps.... I just started experiencing them in my hams last night during my leg workout. THe solution for that is to get some Taurine to help with it. Not sure on the exact dosage, but I know it's been mentioned many many times on here...

I don't mind the night sweats too much either with the exception of wet pillow cases and sheets

Wow, if sweating is the only negative side people have experienced from Havoc, I guess it should be recommended to everyone for their first cycle! (sarcasm...)

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting reports, I'm getting ready for my first cycle of this now.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Talking

Originally Posted by jbodybuilder View Post
    Interesting reports, I'm getting ready for my first cycle of this now.
    Yeah, I know there are people out there who have reported other sides, such as shrinkage and what not, but up until this point, they haven't come forward

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I honestly don't think you are going to get much info. Calf pumps are commonly reported.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    I honestly don't think you are going to get much info. Calf pumps are commonly reported.
    Perhaps, but the idea was to get away from what people "have heard can happen" while on Havoc and get some real deal testimonials from people who have run it, how they ran it, and the bad things that happened to them...

My guess is that for every 1 person who has had a bad experience with the compound, there are 100 who had no complaints...

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ran 30/30/40/40 as my first DS ever. Reversitol for PCT. Day 3-5 had mild lethargy. 2nd week has mild libido loss followed by INTENSE libido increase.

Used for a clean bulk, gained roughly 22lbs overall weight, 60lb BB bench increase.

On cycle sups:
    Green Mag
    Orange Triad
    Purp
    PlasmaJet
    Up Your Mass
    Diphenhydramine
    _Current Stack_

_I Squat More Than You Club_

You lift like a bitch.

Originally Posted by HeatFuelOxygen View Post
    Ran 30/30/40/40 as my first DS ever. Reversitol for PCT. Day 3-5 had mild lethargy. 2nd week has mild libido loss followed by INTENSE libido increase.

Used for a clean bulk, gained roughly 22lbs overall weight, 60lb BB bench increase.

On cycle sups:
    Green Mag
    Orange Triad
    Purp
    PlasmaJet
    Up Your Mass
    Diphenhydramine
    Thanks for sharing... Did you think the huge libido increase was due to the increase to 40 mg dosage?

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for sharing... Did you think the huge libido increase was due to the increase to 40 mg dosage?
    Possibly. It felt like my body was "adapting" to the steroid and really starting to kick in about that time. Intense alpha male feeling, seemingly infinite stamina and incredible enhancement in overall mood. I'm usually kind of soft spoken, however while on cycle I was constantly energetic and social.

Can't wait til january for my bold/tren/havoc cycle.
    _Current Stack_

You lift like a bitch.

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Possibly. It felt like my body was "adapting" to the steroid and really starting to kick in about that time. Intense alpha male feeling, seemingly infinite stamina and incredible enhancement in overall mood. I'm usually kind of soft spoken, however while on cycle I was constantly energetic and social.

was this your first PH?

Got me all excited... I'm only 2.5 days in and already I feel like I have stamina like you wouldn't believe! I'm guessing placebo, but I'm thinking once it's had a couple weeks to take effect, I'll be setting the world on fire!

Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    was this your first PH?
    Yes, it was....see his first post.

Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    was this your first PH?
    First DS yes (epi is not a PH).
    _Current Stack_

You lift like a bitch.

Got me all excited... I'm only 2.5 days in and already I feel like I have stamina like you wouldn't believe! I'm guessing placebo, but I'm thinking once it's had a couple weeks to take effect, I'll be setting the world on fire!
    Not placebo at all IMO bro. I reacted the same way day one. Took 30mg right before the gym (bad idea, space them apart of course) and felt like a beast!
    _Current Stack_

You lift like a bitch.

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First DS yes (epi is not a PH).
    Lol i was gonna clarify that...

what PHs have you done?

Yes, it was....see his first post.
    And DS isnt the same as Ph....was gonna clarify this in my post but oh well...

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember one poster from a while back saying that he had bile congestion in his liver from Havoc. I don't know the dosages or support supps he used, so take it for what its worth.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The worse thing I have seen besides libido issues was one user here reported problems with bile congestion I think? I believe his doses were low too.

Originally Posted by Wisdom15 View Post
    I remember one poster from a while back saying that he had bile congestion in his liver from Havoc. I don't know the dosages or support supps he used, so take it for what its worth.
    Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    The worse thing I have seen besides libido issues was one user here reported problems with bile congestion I think? I believe his doses were low too.
    Interesting...would be nice to know if he used any support supps at all or not. Guessing his eyes probably turned yellow and what not?

Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smeg954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ran 20/30/30/40

Final two weeks had trouble falling asleep and was restless/hot throughout the night.

Libido problems hit hard final week which I attributed to the 40mg increase but could have been because it was the fourth week!

Basic support stuff, CS, Taurine
    + PW, Animal Pak

Try to keep sups at a minimum.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude

<<<<MFF Family Member>>>>

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting...would be nice to know if he used any support supps at all or not. Guessing his eyes probably turned yellow and what not?
    He was one of the few really smart guys on here. He ran supports, can't remmeber what. I will see if I can dig up that post.