Closed Thread
    tww0711 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What is the best prohormone on the market?

I am 23 and I am going to do a couple of cycles of prohormones to get to a target size and then attempt to maintain that weight as much as possible. I have done some research but I am don't know much about different chemicals and how they metabolize in the body. Does anyone have any suggestions on a prohormone to use that isn't to detrimental on the liver where impressive size gains can be seen. I have already done a cycle of SUS-500 taking 4 capsules a day and say some gains, but deffinately not what I expected. I don't mind if the chemical is a little more liver toxic than the average because I don't plan on doing very many prohormones and I take good care of my body with exercise and nutrition. Please give me some suggestions and I don't mean a bunch of Trib either.

Denmarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tww0711 View Post
    I am 23 and I am going to do a couple of cycles of prohormones to get to a target size and then attempt to maintain that weight as much as possible. I have done some research but I am don't know much about different chemicals and how they metabolize in the body. Does anyone have any suggestions on a prohormone to use that isn't to detrimental on the liver where impressive size gains can be seen. I have already done a cycle of SUS-500 taking 4 capsules a day and say some gains, but deffinately not what I expected. I don't mind if the chemical is a little more liver toxic than the average because I don't plan on doing very many prohormones and I take good care of my body with exercise and nutrition. Please give me some suggestions and I don't mean a bunch of Trib either.
    LOL!
    Some peeps write the dumbest **** down here.

LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cell-tech

bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do Mdrol

10/20/20/30

you will need cycle support for liver and blood pressure taurine for backpumps and a serm for PCT

its a superdrol clone very harsh stuff but crazy.

ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have done some research but I am don't know much about different chemicals and how they metabolize in the body.
    more research needed.
    Reps:

Elwood83
    skinnyant
    cbetz916
    skinny buckeye
    wgr73
    nguye140
    RandomMisc
    Coppatop

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    10/20/20/30
    Can someone please explain the reasoning behind dosing small at first then increasing?

Is it just to see how the body reacts?

I see it get recomended on here all the time but cant really understand why.
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sevenpants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro, sounds like you are looking for something that will get you hardcore shredded fast. I think what you need is some Uni-Liver, bro. 2 caps 3x ED and you'll be ripped fast.

Registered User SpankMasterFlex's Avatar
    SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    400 Mg's of School/Day for 10 years.

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Grinners View Post
    Can someone please explain the reasoning behind dosing small at first then increasing?

Is it just to see how the body reacts?

I see it get recomended on here all the time but cant really understand why.
    the idea is to find the optimal/minimal effective dosage possible.

this apply's to all supplements.

example if you react well to 100mg caffeine - is there really a point of taking 300mg for the hell of it?

people are being programmed to run this magical 10/20/30 dosage for superdrol for example. they stop after week 3 coz the sides are too much. do these guys ever think to themself "i was gaining at 20 and felt good i could have gone a bit longer at 20" same deal with halo being dosed up around 100mg/day. ive seen guys grow like weeds at 50 and 75....why do they increase risks for no real gain?

all i can say is if your using a legit halo/superdrol/havoc clone and in you're not gaining....it aint the steroid thats the problem. upping the dosage wont help my friend.
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 11-03-2008 at 11:36 PM.
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    P-mag is a pretty good starting point.

firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10) firenyourheart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=tww0711;240834131]I am 23 and I am going to do a couple of cycles of prohormones to get to a target size and then attempt to maintain that weight as much as possible. I have done some research but I am don't know much about different chemicals and how they metabolize in the body. Does anyone have any suggestions on a prohormone to use that isn't to detrimental on the liver where impressive size gains can be seen. I have already done a cycle of SUS-500 taking 4 capsules a day and say some gains, but deffinately not what I expected. I don't mind if the chemical is a little more liver toxic than the average because I don't plan on doing very many prohormones and I take good care of my body with exercise and nutrition. Please give me some suggestions and I don't mean a bunch of Trib either.[ /QUOTE]

I did powerlab nutritions primabol with methyl 1-d and t911. Very good for working out and strength but after about 3 weeks I think my blood pressure was through the roof just judging by how I could feel my pulse banging in my head and my body was constantly hot. I was taking hawthorn and coq10 and some of the other support supps. Hard to say its worth the way I felt.

Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol ! at least u were using the search button

The next big thing WholeEffinShow's Avatar
    WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do more research. If you have to ask simple questions, you aren't ready.
    And for the love of god don't start with superdrol like someoe suggested.