Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gennapharm's Customer Service RULEZZZ!!!

I had ordered a new bottle but gennapharm accidentially sent me an old one...I've sent a mail to gennapharm . com about this and they just sent me the new formula..FOR FREE!!! Here's the mail i got from them:

Hello,
    Just wanted to advise you that your Adrenalin
    left on Tuesday 3/25/03 via Postal Service.
    Please let me know if you have any other concerns
    when you receive your package.
    Thank you and have a great day.
    GP

Isnt this just great? I encourage all of you to buy gennapharm's ****, u cant get a customer service like this anywhere.

And no, i'm not working for that company, i'm just their customer and wanted to share this with my fellow bb'ers.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    How are they still selling a norephedrine product when norephedrine is banned?

JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they can sell the remainder of their existing stock, they just can't make anymore.

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Gennapharm's Customer Service RULEZZZ!!!

Originally posted by Capricio
    I had ordered a new bottle but gennapharm accidentially sent me an old one...I've sent a mail to gennapharm . com about this and they just sent me the new formula..FOR FREE!!! Here's the mail i got from them:

Hello,
    Just wanted to advise you that your Adrenalin
    left on Tuesday 3/25/03 via Postal Service.
    Please let me know if you have any other concerns
    when you receive your package.
    Thank you and have a great day.
    GP

Isnt this just great? I encourage all of you to buy gennapharm's ****, u cant get a customer service like this anywhere.

And no, i'm not working for that company, i'm just their customer and wanted to share this with my fellow bb'ers.
    CAP I must agree with you on this one bro. Gennapharm rocks (they've taken care of me many times) and the chick that runs the place is a FOX!
    *GODSMACK*

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Those morons are advertising injectable 1-test in magazines.

No one should buy anything from them.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by dio
    Those morons are advertising injectable 1-test in magazines.

so what is our point? they also sell injectable 4-ad
    *GODSMACK*

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    so what is our point? they also sell injectable 4-ad
    Your answer tells me that the point is lost on you.
    So sue me.

Originally posted by dio
    Your answer tells me that the point is lost on you.
    don't be scared
    *GODSMACK*

Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    don't be scared
    So sue me.