Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Estimation of calories in one rotisserie chicken (skin not eaten)?

Hey all, I've recently been finding myself eating a LOT of rotisserie chickens... I pick them up from the store already cooked, ditch the skin and cut all of the visible fat away from the meat that I can, then shred the meat by hand to store it in the fridge until I need it for an omelet or snack or something along those lines...

I've been trying to find nutrition data on rotisserie chickens, but the only stuff I can come across includes the skin, which skews the numbers pretty heavily on the fat side of things. Now, I've tried solving this from the other side - by finding nutrition facts on only the chicken skin, but can't come across that either. About the most relevant thing I've come across is this tidbit:

At one time there had been a debate about whether cooking chicken with the skin on?and removing it after cooking?was higher in fat than simply peeling the skin off before cooking. The U.S. Department of Agriculture analyzed chicken cooked both ways using both breast meat and thigh meat.

The answer is that there is no significant difference between the two, but that the moisture content of the chicken cooked with the skin on was significantly higher. Same fat and calories, just juicer chicken.

So now that I've written a book to ask a 1 sentence question, does anyone have any estimation on the nutritional content of a rotisserie chicken without it's skin and with all visible fat taken off?
    PULVERIZE!!!

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would think the only real answer to this (I would also like to know) is find out how they get cooked. If no extra fat/sugar w/e is added it owuld just be normal chicken cooked with skin (not eaten) macros.