Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are heavy squats necessary for mass?

I'm 38 now and returning to lifting after 5 years. Must I squat over 225 lbs to gain mass?

Yes, I am very natty.

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    No.

Most of what you read here will tell you yes, but I've seen some big mofo's that never ever squat.
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've heard of some extremely high-rep routines that don't go above 135. We're talking 100-rep sessions or squatting for several minutes straight (or till you die, whichever comes first.) The thing is, these high-rep schemes are a lot tougher than they sound. Most folks prefer to go heavier than that at lower reps and if you squat regularly, 225 will quickly become your warm-up weight.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know, but they are necessary for your soul.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Heavy is a relative term.
    Do I believe heavier weight equals bigger muscles? Yes, I do.
    Do others swear by lighter weight mor reps? Yes, they do.

Since you are returning to working out and if you were happy with your results before do what you use to do. But if you think you need to switch it to lighter more reps try that for 6 months and see if you like those results.
    If it was heavier low reps that you did before of course.

MMMMMMM natty peanut butter.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Guff View Post
    No.

Most of what you read here will tell you yes, but I've seen some big mofo's that never ever squat.
    x2!!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Which exercises you perform, and how heavy you perform them should be based on your own goals and intensity levels. You don't have to do any particular exercise or routine. Do what you like, if it gets you to where you want to go.

That being said, it only makes sense that you'll get the largest response from your body by performing the most difficult exercises, those which stress the body the most. Hard to argue the fact that squats are about the hardest leg exercise. Draw your own conclusions.

I agree with sytennison; if you work diligently at squatting, you'll blow 225 away relatively quickly.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    +1!

I do them for the love!

SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    x2!!
    cool new avi!

Oh, and the number one requirement for serious legs mass is good genetics! Hell look at Herchel Walker, never did a squat or leg press in his whole life and had bigger quads than anyone on this board.
    Last edited by SR800; 11-03-2008 at 06:27 AM.
    UP the IRONS!

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sactown View Post
    I'm 38 now and returning to lifting after 5 years. Must I squat over 225 lbs to gain mass?

Yes, I am very natty.
    Must you? No.

You will, however, gain lean mass and burn much more fat if you squat heavy. Short-duration, heavy squats have been proven again and again to elevate growth hormone (GH) and free testostone (T3) in the blood. This must come with adequate rest periods. The greatest surge of those two essential hormones comes during sleep, so don't forget your eight-hour rest period every night.

GH and T3 will be released with lighter high-rep squats as well, just not as much.

This is scientific fact, not an opinion, and in this case, it is immutable fact in which the, "Everyone is different," opinion has been disproven through direct observation of cause and effect.

The question you need to ask yourself now is, "How fast do I want my body composition change to occur?"

Everything counts.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Guff View Post
    No.

This may be true, but the question is did they ever squat BEFORE you observed them. The answer most of the time will be yes, and heavy. Know some big guys myself now that don't squat heavy any more, yet they grew their tree trunks via very heavy squats. Have you had success growing tree trunks without heavy squats? I haven't. Not saying it can't happen, especially for those with gifted genetics who could grow pushing a lawn mower, but it is not the norm.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would give up squats before deads personally if I had to choose.
    I do not go too heavy with squats though because of having had back surgury before. A while back I lowered the weight dramatically so I could focus on form and getting full reps, I am almost back to the weight I was doing half reps (parrallel)with several months ago only now they are ATG.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    I do not go too heavy with squats though because of having had back surgury before. A while back I lowered the weight dramatically so I could focus on form and getting full reps, I am almost back to the weight I was doing half reps (parrallel)with several months ago only now they are ATG.
    I would, too, but strength is more important to me than size.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dear god man your 290 at 5'10
    you dont need mass you need to diet for your health

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Odd, I found the exact opposite. Seems that provided the lower back is not rounded where it loses it's natural arch, weight bearing is isn't a problem for me. Deads hurt if I go heavy.
    Squat heavy or go home

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/enigmapower

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    dear god man your 290 at 5'10
    you dont need mass you need to diet for your health
    That was kinda rude.
    Squat heavy or go home

thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yeah buddy

TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think the issue is that you will get to lifting 225 anyway, so just go with it.

mass will come from "bursts" to lift, you want to target the fast twitch fibres in your muscles.

you can use lower weight, but you have to "drive" upward, force your feet into the ground.

one big guy taught me to try this one:
    set the guide bars so that with the bar on them, your quads will be parallel to the ground. then set the bar on the guides and load up you desired workout weight. then get under and drive upward. set bar back on the guides. this way, you are only working the muscles necessary to lift and diminishing the workout to the muscles necessary to lower your body.

another one I like to use is quarter reps. normal squats, but between reps, add a quarter rep (come up 1/4th the distance to standing) then come down and lift full rep. you'll burn up your energy real fast this way, and you get a great workout at lower weights. I have also found that doing quarter reps forces good form by helping you get low (parallel quads to floor) after the quarter rep.
    At my house, we listen to both kinds of music: Led and Zeppelin!
    How do you build muscle like Bert Landry?

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnigmaPower View Post
    Odd, I found the exact opposite. Seems that provided the lower back is not rounded where it loses it's natural arch, weight bearing is isn't a problem for me. Deads hurt if I go heavy.
    But when doing squats you are compressing the spine, not a good idea with a bad back. Deads actually strengthen the muscle without the load on the spine.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    But when doing squats you are compressing the spine
    With a weight that can be handled by the spinal erectors, you are not compressing the spine as long as the arch is present in the lower spine. There would be considerable compression if weight was on top AND the lower spine was fixed as in a box squat. Anyway, there is some evidence that heavy squats increase the density of the spinal vertebrae.

ETA - It is kinda twisted though. When my back was at it's worst prior to surgery the pain was worse when there was no load on my spine.
    Last edited by EnigmaPower; 11-03-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    Squat heavy or go home

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is absolutely true..
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With a weight that can be handled by the spinal erectors, you are not compressing the spine as long as the arch is present in the lower spine. There would be considerable compression if weight was on top AND the lower spine was fixed as in a box squat. Anyway, there is some evidence that heavy squats increase the density of the spinal vertebrae.

ETA - It is kinda twisted though. When my back was at it's worst prior to surgery the pain was worse when there was no load on my spine.
    We will have to agree to disagree on this one
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one
    ok..but I am the one with the lower back surgery and I am the one who is telling you what happens with my back but you can disagree
    Squat heavy or go home

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Reps on recharge.

ok..but I am the one with the lower back surgery and I am the one who is telling you what happens with my back but you can disagree
    I'm disagreeing with the fact that you said there is no load on the spine nothing else.

I'm disagreeing with the fact that you said there is no load on the spine nothing else.
    Oh....well ok, still I can't see how you say a spine that is not fixed on both ends yet is made to bear weight as long as the lower spine is arched, compresses under weight that is born by the spinal erectors. However if you want to believe that, go right ahead
    Squat heavy or go home

demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do squats and rack pulls. I go heavy and lower reps. I was hesitant at first getting use to form and all. But now I love them!
    Have you done something today to take yourself to the next level?

Always thinking of making $$ crew

Help Others. Be Humble. Life is Great.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh....well ok, still I can't see how you say a spine that is not fixed on both ends yet is made to bear weight as long as the lower spine is arched, compresses under weight that is born by the spinal erectors. However if you want to believe that, go right ahead
    LOL
    that made my head hurt

when you say the lower spine is arched do you mean arched forward, or arched to where your butt is sticking out?

Also, I should mention, while I have had slight issues with squats at heavy weight, I never had any with deads. I haven't had major issues with either

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL
    that made my head hurt

when you say the lower spine is arched do you mean arched forward, or arched to where your butt is sticking out?

Also, I should mention, while I have had slight issues with squats at heavy weight, I never had any with deads. I haven't had major issues with either
    there is a defined arch to a healthy spine. The lower spine arches toward the rear. I believe that is what he is saying but I could be mistaken

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am going to disagree with everyone on principle.

That is all.