zackboll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

doing same thing 2 days in a row?

I just started working out 3 weeks ago due to a tricep injury. I workout 5 days a week and sometimes on Saturday. I often do bench, or incline bench two days in a row, if not every day. Someone told me that it's bad to do that because muscles need 36 hours at least to recover. Is this true? I take protein shakes and plan to start creatine next week. Also, does creatine just increase indurance, or does it also increase recovery time?
    thanks,
    Zack

JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you should never work the same muscle 2 days in a row. I tried to see if this was true and I worked chest and another body part, I dont remember what 2 days in a row. And just doing this one time I didnt feel right. I felt weaker and I didnt have the pump that I felt doing it the regular way.

As for creatine. I just bought a liquid creatine called Alpha ATP. I take it in shots. What I mean is the cap is like a shot glass and I take one or 2 before training. I found it has given me more energy when training. I dont know about recovery time. After I train I start eating regular foods. Some times I might take a shot of creatine again. But I dont know how much this is helping me to recover. I just read somewhere to do this.

Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To fully recover from a workout, you shouldn't work that muscle again for at LEAST 72 hours. Preferably longer
    136 and rising

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stick to once or twice per week