SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

how many SETS should i do

per muscle group

i know how many REPS in an exercise, but how many sets should i be doin

today was bacc/bi days and i did 18 sets in all

3 chinups
    3 barbell rows
    3 barbell shrugs
    3 dumbell curls (pyramids)
    3 dumbell shrugs (pyramids)
    3 "twenty-ones" barbell curls

on shoulder day id do about 12 sets

on pec day id do like 8, same for triceps

what i also want to know iss how many sets for the abs ( i do 8 in all, 4 in a lower ab exercise and 4 in an upper ab exercise, not sure if 8 sets is enough)

schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do as many as you can before you get tired...Your body will tell you.

I never stop a workout till my body tells me to.

JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    most consider 20+ sets as overtraining, but everybody is different. it also depends how many days a week you workout. if you workout 3 days a week, you might be able to get away with 20sets+ for each gym session, but if you workout bodyparts seperatly then 20 sets should not be exceeded on a regular basis.
    SLOW BULKING TO MASSIVE

SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i do 2 bodyparts per day brah