Thread: gyno surgery

tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

gyno surgery

k im 17 should i get it? its pretty bad i think and how long will it take to recover etc. ? and do i tell the doctor it hurts to get it done?

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) You probably don't have it.
    2) You probably don't need it yet if you do.

tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    k cool ill give it a year then, ONLY A YEAR

clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im almost 19 with it still - no I'm not overly fat. 4 pack - 13-16%ish BF

anyways, if you've already tried medical therapy and are willing to do surgery I'd say go for it dude.

if your gyno is real, benching only makes it worse.
    Currently pursuing a phD in broscience

mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mosley1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can someone please explain what it is?
    750/425/625/1800 @ SPF Georgia State meet on 8/07/10 as SHW Teen Multiply
    Started powerlifting: September 2008
    Phillipians 4:13
    Pslams 23:4

Originally Posted by clickclickboom View Post
    im almost 19 with it still - no I'm not overly fat. 4 pack - 13-16%ish BF

anyways, if you've already tried medical therapy and are willing to do surgery I'd say go for it dude.

if your gyno is real, benching only makes it worse.
    how does benching make it worse? also k check it out i can push in my nipple about half an inch in through the soft tissue, my nipples are like puffy but then they can go hard and it makes me look better, can you pm me please?

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tommyboyboy View Post
    k im 17 should i get it? its pretty bad i think and how long will it take to recover etc. ? and do i tell the doctor it hurts to get it done?
    Recovery After Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem treated, surgical technique(s), skill of the surgeon, after care, and other factors.

Pain and breast discomfort can be symptoms of breast growth. Patients with possible unstable growing glands, are a red flag and should be evaluated by an endocrinologist. I prefer a stable problem to minimize chances of recurrence.

How Old Before Gynecomastia Surgery is a common question. Gynecomastia surgery that has not resolved by 2 years frequently will not.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com