essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000)

Finally realised flat bench just doesn't work for me.

So I have given up flat bench,

Due to my shoulders being able to semi dislocate (stretchy posterior ligaments or some ****) I just can't get flat bench right, dumbbells or bar it seems to put all the stress on shoulders and puts them in an odd position, and yeah I do pull them down and back,

So If I stick to decline bench, heavy dips and incline pressing with some fly movements I wont be hindering chest developement?

I can incline press more than flat bench for this reason, shoulders just wont sit right on flat.

WTB new shoulders >.<

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can try weighted push ups, and these:

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...ecDeckFly.html

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes, if you do incline, decline, heavy dips, and flyes, your chest development will be just fine.
    my workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109004601

MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by essential222 View Post

Due to my shoulders being able to semi dislocate (stretchy posterior ligaments or some ****) I just can't get flat bench right, dumbbells or bar it seems to put all the stress on shoulders and puts them in an odd position, and yeah I do pull them down and back,

So If I stick to decline bench, heavy dips and incline pressing with some fly movements I wont be hindering chest developement?

I can incline press more than flat bench for this reason, shoulders just wont sit right on flat.

WTB new shoulders >.<
    Ever try doing dumb bells? I have the same problem. DBs work great though. Start out light and see where your comfortable
    Chicago Crew

"ITS OK MIKE"

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Stretchy posterior ligaments or some ****"....

The way you say this sets off some alarms that you might not have done all the homework you need to on whatever shoulder issues you have and how to fix or work around them.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    "Stretchy posterior ligaments or some ****"....

The way you say this sets off some alarms that you might not have done all the homework you need to on whatever shoulder issues you have and how to fix or work around them.
    You should make an instructional video for him.
    Who was this love of yours?

Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000)
    can someone explain how dumbells are supposed to be easier on your shoulders

Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

WTB new shoulders >.<
    I have the same thing here. I fixed it over time.

Smith Machine Guillotines. Do them. Make sure the bar stops right before your neck for safety etc. It'll blow your mind how you can actually use your whole chest and not triceps/shoulders at all. This 100% worked for me when bench press wouldn't. Just make sure you go into the guillotines with a lower than typical weight so you can train your chest to take the weight. Mind muscle connection is everything on this one.

A few months later I went back to bench press. It went from 125x5 to 155x5 and my chest was actually capable of moving the weight rather than my shoulders.

Good luck
    I dig weights

Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)

WTB new shoulders >.<
    Doing just incline is fine but here..http://www.intens************/6997-ho...o-90-time.html

rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bioteknik View Post
    can someone explain how dumbells are supposed to be easier on your shoulders
    They allow more flexibility in movement, whereas the bar locks your wrists (and by extension, your shoulders) into a limited plane of motion. You can get by that to some extent by changing your elbow postion and/or grip width, but that bar limits your options.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did somebody say chest developement?
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581