CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone want to start a new competition?

Whats up guys.

I know i'm new to this but I am ready to really start losing some weight and just wanted to see if there was anyone else that wanted in on this competition. Its not so much of a competition as it would be tracking and talking about whats going on. Now i am a big guy with lots of weight to lose so I am expecting some big results on my end haha. I am going to take current shirt off pick and post on here to start the idea. So all im gonna ask is "whos coming with me"

thakoolkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I'm in dude, I CANT STOP WONT STOP. Oh and im at the scary weight of 211lbs,, 5'9 and i just turned 18. I started my healthy eating and Cardio Tuesday of Last week.
    October 20, 2008 - 211 lbs
    June 14, 2010 - 189