jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Superpump 250 and PlasmaJet

Im on superpump right now but i have read good reviews for plasma jet. Whats the differencce between superpump and plasma jet? and are there any bad side effects for plasma jet?

pauljm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just started taking plasma jet i have only taken it two times i take it everyother day like it says so as far as pumps i feel maybe a little longer pump i have always been vascular so i dont see any real change in that so nothing to brag about yet but ill keep you posted as i get farther into it hopefully its a good supp

as far as reviews kinda like every supp out there. theres good reviews and bad reviews. search around youll find plenty of reviews

jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlum7mx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    alright thanks keep me posted

oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pauljm View Post
    i just started taking plasma jet i have only taken it two times i take it everyother day like it says so as far as pumps i feel maybe a little longer pump i have always been vascular so i dont see any real change in that so nothing to brag about yet but ill keep you posted as i get farther into it hopefully its a good supp

as far as reviews kinda like every supp out there. theres good reviews and bad reviews. search around youll find plenty of reviews
    have you tried varying the time you take it preworkout? i found that i didnt have any effects until i tried it 5 hours preworkout, and for some reason the pumps lasted all day after that.

PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceNZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jlum7mx View Post
    superpump and plasma jet?
    superpump is what you get at the start and plasma jet is what happens when you finish all over the girls face

oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PrinceNZ View Post
    superpump is what you get at the start and plasma jet is what happens when you finish all over the girls face
    so, sizeON is what happens to me when the girl gets naked then!

AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMAP330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did SP250 and kicked it up with PJ. Strength went up alot. next time around im hittin up Size on too. Def one of the better stacks going..

i take it at night before i go to sleep with my zma because i hit the gym at 6 in the morning. tonight will be my third time taking it so hoping for a a good pump im lifting chest and biceps. ill let you all know if i feel anything different. im not stacking it with anything i wanted to see if this supp is anygood if so i will deff be stacking it with something next time around.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jlum7mx View Post
    Im on superpump right now but i have read good reviews for plasma jet. Whats the differencce between superpump and plasma jet? and are there any bad side effects for plasma jet?
    Superpump is a pre workout nitric oxide and lean mass enhancer. It also contains some stimulants to help crank up your workout session.

PlasmaJet is a longer duration nitric oxide product that does not contain stims and enhances strength and endurance. It is only taken once every 48 hours.

The only reported negative sides with plasmajet are if you exceed the recommended dose. Please follow all the instructions on the package, including those pertaining to age restrictions.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

plasma jet is starting to work i took it the night before my workout. i worked out chest a biceps pump was great and i have never looked so vascular and i stayed vascular throughout the day and days after. so far so good. and this was only my third time taking it.

crumb003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i stack plasmajet with superpump250.. i feel so crakced out afterwords. im trying to down my dose to see if one scoop with plasma will do the trick. its weird. i used to take 17-HD, nitrix, nanovapor. you name it. insane pumps and energy in the gym but man. the jitters last a long ass time.

akbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am stacking plasmajet and sp250 as well and the only side effect i have is serious sleep loss as you can see that i am posting this very late at night because i can't sleep!

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by akbuilder View Post
    i am stacking plasmajet and sp250 as well and the only side effect i have is serious sleep loss as you can see that i am posting this very late at night because i can't sleep!
    Plasmajet doesn't have stimulants, so that shouldn't keep you up. SP250 does have stims however and should be avoided within 6 hours or so of your bedtime as it can make it difficult to fall asleep.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sp250 and pj awesome combo. stick with it. plasmjet gets better the further you get into the cycle. PJ mite be the best supp I ever used.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

i must not be timing my stack right because to be honest i only notice the superpump not the plasmajet, well i notice the plasmajet in my pants but not in the gym....

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    im on pj, superpump, GG, animal pump...sounds like a lot but i had all the supps. i dont take them all on teh same day...on the off days of pj i take ap and GG...on days sp and Pj...anyways im not as vascular as i want ever and havent noticed too much of a difference...when should i take it preworkout..i tried 2 hours so maybe longer?

jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000) jasona is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XxCashMoneyxX View Post
    im on pj, superpump, GG, animal pump...sounds like a lot but i had all the supps. i dont take them all on teh same day...on the off days of pj i take ap and GG...on days sp and Pj...anyways im not as vascular as i want ever and havent noticed too much of a difference...when should i take it preworkout..i tried 2 hours so maybe longer?
    I take PJ AT LEAST 2 hours prior to working out. Veins will depend on bodyfat as well as supps, so a cut might be more effective in bringing out the veins alongside the PJ and SP250.

Also, there isn't much point in taking Animal Pump on off days - it's a preworkout supplement like SP250, so if I were you I'd save it and get more bang for my buck, use it once the SP250 runs out, save some dough.

i must not be timing my stack right because to be honest i only notice the superpump not the plasmajet, well i notice the plasmajet in my pants but not in the gym....
    Some people respond in the 2 hour window, but many also find that 6 or even 8 hours prior is the best dosing timing.

Give 6 hours a try and let us know how it goes.

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    will do and my bf is 7% or lower so I should see veins

k i will i tried 3 hours today but didn't notice much i work out in the morning so im going to try waking up in the middle of the night and taking it, also i noticed chest pains at first but i realized it was because i didn't ever take caffine and only drank water and the superpump was to much so i lowered my dose to 2 scoops instead of 3. I figured since i was over 300 lbs i could handle it but like i said all i drink is water and caffine

i mean all i drink is water and protien shakes at the end of the message not caffine

i mean all i drink is water and protien shakes at the end of the message not caffine
    Definitely make sure you're drinking enough water. 1-2 gallons a day, and if you're over 300lbs, I'd shoot for at least 2 gallons. Hydration is very important.

notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50) notgumbel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AMAP330 View Post
    I did SP250 and kicked it up with PJ. Strength went up alot. next time around im hittin up Size on too. Def one of the better stacks going..
    That's what I have been doing for a month, along with Novedex XT. Great strength gains, plus leaning out the midsection.

Next trying Halodrol Liquigels in place of PJ, and dropping the Novedex XT til I'm almost at the end of the HLG.
    Keto since 12/26/09

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT) & Specialist in Fitness Nutrition (SFN)

kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kocis06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently running this stack along with SizeON, and although it took me a little while for me to figure out the best timing for the PJ, once i got it figured out the results are incredible. I have seriously NEVER experienced the kind of pump that I get on this stack, mainly on PJ days. I still get a good pump on off days too... it works longer than 24 hours.

Just FYI, the timing that works best for me is more in the 6-8 hour window... and ever since I switched it to 6-8 the results have been excellent.
    LFC Fan.... RETURN of the KING!