Registered User Muscleobsession's Avatar
    Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Progress and pics so far..

Hey guys just updatin for this month..went from about 187 or so up to 195 this month..obviously a little bodyfat but nothing too major. Feel free to critique my pics and/or my stats. Also my program has mainly consisted of split bp every monday tuesday thursday friday. all reps for all bodyparts are 12,10,8,6 except for calves and forearms. Keep Building!

p.s. only one pic on here as of at the moment the others didnt load properly. ill get some asap
    Attached Images

ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccunningham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would be cool to have some before pics to compare.

Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    probably a year ago or so...maybe? camera messed up recently so more recent ones i have from a few months ago, cant get to my comp.
    Attached Images

Treysmith1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People are going to start flaming you for no reason like they did me. Better you say you weigh like 135 or something.

Good job though, it is hard for me to gain weight.

btw that last post by me is a pic from a loooong time ago.