julyinoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) julyinoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will stuffing myself repeatedly cause a distended stomach?

It might be totally psychological, or it might actually be happening. I'm in college and I only get two meals a day so I absolutely stuff myself (like I look down and can see the bulge) and bring back a bunch of stuff to eat throughout the day.

Lately I've been noticing my abs are protruding further out. Could this be a result of eating so much? Again, I stuff myself EVERY MEAL. No exceptions. Maybe constantly stuffing myself is making my torso bigger?

Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mcgillicutty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you on some kind of meal plan? Why can't you eat more than two meals a day?

mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow strong kobayashi

julyinoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) julyinoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mcgillicutty View Post
    Are you on some kind of meal plan? Why can't you eat more than two meals a day?
    Yea I'm on a meal plan. More importantly though, the dining hall is only open twice a day.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eating excessively, especially carbs, will leave you bloated.

Try not eating/drinking excessively for a day, and you'll notice the bloating isn't as prevalent.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Eating excessively, especially carbs, will leave you bloated.

Try not eating/drinking excessively for a day, and you'll notice the bloating isn't as prevalent.
    When you say bloated you mean stomach area being more distended right?

Hmmm ok... At each meal I take in a bunch of carbs + proteins + 2 cups of milk. Lately I've been getting really annoyed with that hugely stuffed feeling I get after eating so much.

But I gotta eat a lot to gain muscle, ya know?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by julyinoh View Post

But I gotta eat a lot to gain muscle, ya know?
    Absolutely. You have to make sacrifices.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It won't be permanent. You'll bloat(retain water) then it will go away. Just eat enough to get HYOOGE :P and be merry.
    "A good fight should be like a small play...but played seriously. When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity... l do not hit...it hits all by itself" - The One and Only