dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool Quick tips for working your chest

I've seen a lot of people here asking questions on the right way to work out their chest. Well, I've come up with a few tips that will hopefully answer a lot of questions that keep comming up.

What excersises should you do for your chest?

The most important thing your chest does is push stuff. So, obviously, to stimulate your chest, you have to push stuff. Presses should be your #1 concern. I personally like using dumbbells opposed to barbells because I don't need a spotter, and I get a greater range of motion.

Another important thing your chest does is squeese together. Flys can fill this part. I'd use free weights if you can, and machines to finnish the chest off.

ALso, the last thing I do after an intense chest workout is a barbell bench press. I put 15 lbs on each side of the bar, and do as many reps as I can before I fail. I'll usually get 20-30, then I litterally can't raise my arms.

Tips for working chest!

One problem I see with a lot of people is that they work their chest with a different tempo than the rest of their bodies. When doing presses, people are slow to push up, and quick to go down. You need to fix this. ALso, people tend to pause at the top of their reps. NEVER LOCK YOUR ARMS OUT!!! Keep constant tension in your muscles.

Another thing I see is people using way too much weight. Leave your ego at the door and lift right. Like I stated above, I'm not afraid to bew seen benching 75 pounds.

Keep to working your chest once or twice a week. Your entire body doesn't just consist of your chest, biceps, and abs. Squats make everything grow.

Lastly, a partner will really help you out with your chest workout. They can help you with assisted reps, and can help you from dropping 100 lbs on your neck.

Hope this helps clear a few things up. Please feel free to add some hints or tips.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The most important thing your chest does is push stuff. So, obviously, to stimulate your chest, you have to push stuff. Presses should be your #1 concern
    no: your chest is an ADDUCTOR: go to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adduction . it is your triceps and delts that do the pushing, and the chest assists througout, but mostly in the latter part of this exercise.

. I personally like using dumbbells opposed to barbells because I don't need a spotter, and I get a greater range of motion.
    at your age, 17, forget about ROM and stick to barbells for the most part.

Another important thing your chest does is squeese together. Flys can fill this part. I'd use free weights if you can, and machines to finnish the chest off.
    now you are getting closer to the meaning of adduction.

ALso, the last thing I do after an intense chest workout is a barbell bench press. I put 15 lbs on each side of the bar, and do as many reps as I can before I fail. I'll usually get 20-30, then I litterally can't raise my arms.
    what you mean to say is, do a BURN: the last thing you do in a chest workout, should never be barbell bench press in the narrow sense of the word.

One problem I see with a lot of people is that they work their chest with a different tempo than the rest of their bodies. When doing presses, people are slow to push up, and quick to go down. You need to fix this. ALso, people tend to pause at the top of their reps. NEVER LOCK YOUR ARMS OUT!!! Keep constant tension in your muscles.
    now you are hitting your stride!

Another thing I see is people using way too much weight. Leave your ego at the door and lift right. Like I stated above, I'm not afraid to bew seen benching 75 pounds.
    I agree in concept, however, and trust me, even at age 17, 75 pounds is NOT going to cut it! unless it is in the warm-up stages....

Keep to working your chest once or twice a week. Your entire body doesn't just consist of your chest, biceps, and abs. Squats make everything grow.
    this one will confuse everyone...don't really get your gist...

Lastly, a partner will really help you out with your chest workout. They can help you with assisted reps, and can help you from dropping 100 lbs on your neck.
    finishing strong, are you, young grasshopper: having a partner when benching is very important.

Hope this helps clear a few things up. Please feel free to add some hints or tips.

well, I did...once you get past a few of the off track things, for the most part, a nice post on your part...reps for you!

dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not quoting all that, but thanks.

I'm just stating things to the best of my knowlage. THe main reason I do dumbell is because the lack of a spotter. And the last barbell workout is mainly for a streach. I hit my chest hard enough that I really can't do much more than that at the end.

This was also a post to help me understand the chest better without actually having to ask a question.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey