j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Controlled Labs Reps!

since i began my WB/GB stack.

i been getting killer migraines.. is that common or has others had the same issues?

thanks
    Password finally recovered. No more mleeban_

Tangoandcash 2.0 in 3D TangoandCash's Avatar
    TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    possible dehydration?
    Be more descriptive: When, how long, when do they go away, how severe.

Go see a doctor.
    I'll squash the rumors before they start.......YES I am Canadian!!

j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-trupaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pretty bad honestly.
    i am not 100% if it is from the stack or not hence the thread.

but i drink plenty of water.. not de-hydrated at all

goes on all day

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    probably the arginine in the white blood. I would get headaches as well. Don't take around bedtime with the White Blood then or increase your water intake tenfold.

The headaches were bad for me so I stopped taking them around bedtime even though it instructs you to do so.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like possible withdrawal from caffeine. what were you taking before starting the GB/WB stack?

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    sounds like possible withdrawal from caffeine. what were you taking before starting the GB/WB stack?
    Incorrect.

Originally Posted by TangoandCash View Post
    possible dehydration?
    Correct.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50) krisinstl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by j-trupaz View Post
    since i began my WB/GB stack.

i been getting killer migraines.. is that common or has others had the same issues?

thanks

Have you gotten your blood pressure checked?

no i haven't got my blood pressure checked.. i have my medical in a few days.

i am used to arganine tho like i have taken products before with huge amounts.

for approx 4-5 days before i was just using up nxlabs vaso since i had a few pills left otherwise no pre-workout supps at all.

i drink so much water tho weird :S drinking easy 1.5gal a day - Tylenol wouldn't even hep the headaches go away and i would take 2 t3's
    Last edited by j-trupaz; 10-29-2008 at 05:54 AM.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by j-trupaz View Post
    no i haven't got my blood pressure checked.. i have my medical in a few days.

i am used to arganine tho like i have taken products before with huge amounts.

for approx 4-5 days before i was just using up nxlabs vaso since i had a few pills left otherwise no pre-workout supps at all.

i drink so much water tho weird :S drinking easy 1.5gal a day - Tylenol wouldn't even hep the headaches go away and i would take 2 t3's
    did that product have stims in it? if so, that could be part of it. also, how much water are you taking in ("a lot" is a relative term)

have you ever had migraines before? did they start for the first time after your first dose of the products?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

yeah first evening/morning after my workout.

i dont belive it had stims

i am able to handle stims pretty well i was able to do ec stacks 32mg of ephed and 200mg caff all at once with no probs. no jitters.

drinking atleast 1.5gals