TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Using Hydroxycut and Creatine

I know that Hydroxycut dehydrates you and that creatine makes you to retain water(usually) so wouldnt the effects cancel each other out? Also im taking a multivitamin and amino acids along with them, is there anything else I should be taking? Thanks.

TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500) Cool Cody is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TruStinger View Post
    I know that Hydroxycut dehydrates you and that creatine makes you to retain water(usually) so wouldnt the effects cancel each other out? Also im taking a multivitamin and amino acids along with them, is there anything else I should be taking? Thanks.
    if one dehydrates, and one retains water i would think that would make you do the opposite of canceling each one out

Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey Cool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used Hydroxycut and CEE seen amazing results.
    www.myspace.com/mick.rowe
    "As Heard On T.V." is available now at iTunes. Featuring music from Dog the Bounty Hunter. Room Raiders, and many more shows!

mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do it dude, no reason not to.
    Train hard, diet harder.

Rep back 100+

Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No. Caffeine makes you piss out more water than normal, it doesn't scavenge the fluid from your muscles (where creatine normally draws it to). The effects don't cancel each other out.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see any issue combing a fat burner and a creatine supplement. Most of the original studies done on creatine were w/ coffee. Personally I take a pre-workout mix of Thermadrene (SportPharma fat-burner/energy booster) and Just-Creatine (Creapure creatine powder). No issues whatsoever.
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!