GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000)

Is there such thing are taking too many supplements in pill form?

I take a few different products, all of which seem to be usefull and credible, but I end up having to take in a lot of pills. I don't mind though really, I've been working out for a while and its not a big deal at all for but does it seem like too much?

Here's my list:

Animal Pak Multi - Pack of 11 vitamins (taken in the morning with fish oil)
    Fish Oil - 2 pills
    Green Bulge (creatine product) - 5 pills an hour before workout
    BCAAs - 7 Pill an hour before workout
    Cissus (Joint Health product) - 2 pills (one in the morning one 6 hours later)

Now creatine and BCAAs can both be taken in powder form but i'm in university and would just prefer to take the pills if I have an option. Animal Pak I do like and would not substitute for another multivitamin, it has an awesome track record I doesn't compare to the GNC multi.

ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah man your good with all that, if you took ALL of them on an empty stomach or something it might mess with absorption since some of those may be fat soluble; but yea your good.

If you are still worried you can just make the simple switch from BCAA pills to Xtend, PW or Core ABC(or other BCAA drink) and from green bulge to green mag.
    "Every journey of 1000 miles begins with one step"-- Chinese Proverb

GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000)
    cool thanks, yea I always eat something before I take em. Just I've been getting looks from my roomate who's asking why I'm taking so many and its lame because I just know there's no point really and explaining why really.

ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GSimon View Post
    cool thanks, yea I always eat something before I take em. Just I've been getting looks from my roomate who's asking why I'm taking so many and its lame because I just know there's no point really and explaining why really.
    Haha yeaaa I used to get the same thing from my roommate before I switched to Xtend and GreenMag. And Cissus Can be taken (and I think they recommend it) on an empty stomach 10-15 minutes before you eat.
    "Every journey of 1000 miles begins with one step"-- Chinese Proverb

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I don't see an issue with what you are using. I personally like to use capsules for some supplements and powders for others. I use BCAA caps with each of my meals, Multi-V with 2 of my meals. Thermadrene upon waking and prior to my workout and some amino tabs throughout the day as well. No problems with digestion whatsoever!
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!