Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100)

Whats some ways yall cheat during test

I rarley cheat but, when I do i get my friend who is real good with computers. I had him clear out all the ingriedients and so on and replace it with notes or when they give us a study guide before had i write the question and answers on there. Teacher never suspects a thing

tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyboyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just study ass hole

Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Put it on a coke bottle bizatch

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    turn the lights off

u gonna get camoflauged
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100) strongblood is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tommyboyboy View Post
    just study ass hole
    Like I said i rarley cheat but, i might be doing it more often so i can get good grades and workout more often.

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Before class begins, and everyone is getting to class, copy down short short cliffnotes on top of the desk in pencil. (Key things you need to remember sort of thing) and then cover it with your arm when the teacher is handing the papers out. Just move the papers out of the way of the cliffs you write on the desk, and use those. If the teacher is walking around/twards you, just move your paper over the notes. After you are done with them, erase them or spit clean them off of the desk.

I have done this multiple times, never caught.

Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by titansmlb102 View Post
    Before class begins, and everyone is getting to class, copy down short short cliffnotes on top of the desk in pencil. (Key things you need to remember sort of thing) and then cover it with your arm when the teacher is handing the papers out. Just move the papers out of the way of the cliffs you write on the desk, and use those. If the teacher is walking around/twards you, just move your paper over the notes. After you are done with them, erase them or spit clean them off of the desk.

Lmfao pro cheater here

juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juboobily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wintermule View Post
    turn the lights off

u gonna get camoflauged
    what he said

zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by juboobily View Post
    what he said
    /agree

shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shane9812 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wear shorts and write the answers on your thighs, when the teachers not paying attention look down and move your shorts up a bit and look at the stuff you wrote on your thigh. Itl look like your scratching your leg and when you stand up your shorts will cover the writing.

L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there was this one pen that i have seen that has this rollout paper.

Registered User kickfliptorodeo's Avatar
    kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmfao, you guys are noobs at cheating.

i havent taken a since test since last year but i have a lowest grade of a b
    On the road to 165lbs 8%bf....

-Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles ?

-I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' ali

-The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. arnold

gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500) gorlock is not very helpful. (-500)

same here. write the answers on the brim on your hat and you just have to look up

artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i used to chest on spelling B;s in 7th grade.
    I typed out the word and the definition in a small font printed it out and stapled it to my eraser lol

I used to have a ruler that you could pull out a paper from and put notes in there.

Put a small paper in your hand.

tape a paper under your forearm, works good if you got big ones.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    I rape back (if you ask me to :P)

xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

x2 haha the desktop is my best friend when I need to cheat.

Or I get a friend sitting next to me who has one of those binders with the see through cover on the front to put their notes in the front of it then put it on the floor next to us.
    *Being content makes a strong man weak. Discontent makes a weak man strong.*

Consistency and intensity. Stronger every day. -Leif Appainitis.

[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13.]

Registered User HellenicHoplite's Avatar
    HellenicHoplite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just get your smart friend to sit in front of you and when you need help kick the legs of the chair he/she is sitting on.

Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Me and m friend just use motions during tests.
    A = one foot stomp (suddle not loud he sits in front of me)
    B = 2
    C = 3
    D = 4
    Works everytime
    Goals By Summer 09': Current Weight: 145 Goal: 150 (LEAN)
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111027061

Current --------- Summer Of 09'
    Deads: 240x5 - Goal: 350x8
    Bench: 165x1 - Goal: 190x5
    Incline Bench: 115lbs Goal: 160lbs
    Bentover Barbell Row: 145x5 - Goal: 170x5
    Squats: 150x5 : Goal: 230x5
    DB Bench: 55x8 --- 70x8

Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH OMG NICE PIC OP lmfao
    Goals By Summer 09': Current Weight: 145 Goal: 150 (LEAN)
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111027061

Current --------- Summer Of 09'
    Deads: 240x5 - Goal: 350x8
    Bench: 165x1 - Goal: 190x5
    Incline Bench: 115lbs Goal: 160lbs
    Bentover Barbell Row: 145x5 - Goal: 170x5
    Squats: 150x5 : Goal: 230x5
    DB Bench: 55x8 --- 70x8

Platinum Series Member hellasx44's Avatar
    hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol i do things of this sort but ima try this
    WHAT!!??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU

Crimxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crimxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crimxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crimxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crimxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crimxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Every time I cheat I use my calculator trick. So you put a piece of paper(with the info) in between the cover of the calculator and the calculator itself, and just slide up the calculator when you need to cheat. It works great if you need to memorize formulas or something. But you can write good notes if you're writing's small.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fsuhustler2341 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    crap i just put the answeres on a piece of paper on my lap/ leg area and when the teacher comes i just put my leg up with the piece of paper on it against the bottom of the desk and everything is fine.

also you can program answers to your calculator's memory.

deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wintermule View Post
    turn the lights off

u gonna get camoflauged
    hes gotta make sure he doesnt smile though...
    Rep back (500+)
    Negs on recharge:
    tbell324

bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Crimxon View Post
    Every time I cheat I use my calculator trick. So you put a piece of paper(with the info) in between the cover of the calculator and the calculator itself, and just slide up the calculator when you need to cheat. It works great if you need to memorize formulas or something. But you can write good notes if you're writing's small.
    have done this
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 475 (wraps)
    Deadlift: 475
    Total: 1225

Clean-300
    Front squat:315x3 225x15 ATG
    Snatch: 185x3
    Clean and Jerk: 275

Repping Back since 1992

Squat stats are invalid unless proven by video

BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shivboy View Post
    there was this one pen that i have seen that has this rollout paper.
    I have one of those. Pen has a paper in it that you pull out and it's an ad for korean restaurants in garden grove.

Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500) Doug21 is not very helpful. (-500)
    see the teacher for 'extra credit'...

sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strongblood View Post
    I rarley cheat but, when I do i get my friend who is real good with computers. I had him clear out all the ingriedients and so on and replace it with notes or when they give us a study guide before had i write the question and answers on there. Teacher never suspects a thing
    I THINK YOU HAVE NO SELF RESPECT
    BULKING CONTEST STARTS 1ST NOVEMBER
    ---------------------------------------------
    MEMBER OF WINTER BULKING CONTEST
    ---------------------------------------------
    - - - MAKER OF WINTER BULKING CONTEST- - -

" Sucesses is a journey not a destination "

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the future brain surgeons, pilots, and government of America.

As and Bs now, failure in the future.
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your teacher sits in the front of the class and doesn't walk around during the test you can:

1. make notes on a regular lined piece of paper, make sure it's only 2 inches tall at the max. width doesn't matter
    2. wear a hoody or long sleeve shirt
    3. slouch in you desk a little
    4. poof up the bottom of the hoody where they handhole is so you have a mini-mountain
    5. place paper at an angle facing up, but hidden from the teacher by your mini-mountain
    6. you don't have to do anything during the test other than look down a little bit. teacher will have no way of knowing
    7. when done with test, throw note away
    warning: only do this if teacher doesn't walk around during test

lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find that if I write some short notes somewhere to cheat off of, I don't need them I just remember them.

The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnayo View Post
    Me and m friend just use motions during tests.
    A = one foot stomp (suddle not loud he sits in front of me)
    B = 2
    C = 3
    D = 4
    Works everytime
    brilliant... gotta try that next time

luckily I have friends who have all my classes before me. They just write down the answers for me and there you go...
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    ☆SoCal Brah☆