CoreyLove5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Supplement Free Diet Plan

I am wanting to try a supplement free diet plan for a few weeks just to see cost, food intake etc. This is what I came up with, please advise or comment.

BREAKFAST
    6 eggs (3 whole, 3 egg whites)
    8 oz of milk mixed with 2 packets (1/2 cup uncooked) oatmeal
    1 piece of fruit

WORKOUT

LUNCH
    2 chicken breasts
    1 cup cooked rice
    1 cup veggies
    1 piece of fruit

1st BREAK
    1 can of tuna w/ mayo
    16 wheat thin crackers
    1 piece of fruit

DINNER
    10 oz steak
    1 large potato with butter

2nd BREAK
    3 string cheese
    2 oz of mixed nuts

BEFORE BED
    1 cup cottage cheese

TOTALS: Protein - 233g Fats - 100g Carbs - 260g Calories - 3100

I work second shift so that is the reason for 1st and 2nd breaks. Right now I weigh around 208 and would like to achieve more of a cut therefore my carbs are low. Please make any adjustments you might suggest and hit me up with a message. Thanks again and maybe this will help someone else out there!
    The toughest competition you will ever face is yourself.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coreylove5 View Post
    i am wanting to try a supplement free diet plan for a few weeks just to see cost, food intake etc. This is what i came up with, please advise or comment.

Breakfast
    6 eggs (3 whole, 3 egg whites)
    8 oz of milk mixed with 2 packets (1/2 cup uncooked) oatmeal
    1 piece of fruit

workout

lunch
    2 chicken breasts
    1 cup cooked rice
    1 cup veggies
    1 piece of fruit

1st break
    1 can of tuna w/ mayo
    16 wheat thin crackers
    1 piece of fruit

dinner
    10 oz steak
    1 large potato with butter

2nd break
    3 string cheese
    2 oz of mixed nuts

before bed
    1 cup cottage cheese

totals: Protein - 233g fats - 100g carbs - 260g calories - 3100

i work second shift so that is the reason for 1st and 2nd breaks. Right now i weigh around 208 and would like to achieve more of a cut therefore my carbs are low. Please make any adjustments you might suggest and hit me up with a message. Thanks again and maybe this will help someone else out there!
    tdee ?

accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CoreyLove5 View Post
    Thanks again and maybe this will help someone else out there!
    Nope because just like you, they wont read stickies or do a single search.

I don't know how you calculated your macros or tdee but if those are the figures you like then by all means go for it. All i can say is don't eat it daily variety is important and you may want more fiber.

The macro calculation sticky at the top of this forum will most likely give you better results.

Also some research on meal timing might be a nice addition too. For me personally that knowledge helped reduce a lot of stress due to the timing of eating.

Good luck, you're gonna make it.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you are meeting macro, micro and fiber sufficiency there is no need for supplements.
    thats why they are called "supplements"
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

CoreyLove5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by accounts View Post
    Nope because just like you, they wont read stickies or do a single search.

I don't know how you calculated your macros or tdee but if those are the figures you like then by all means go for it. All i can say is don't eat it daily variety is important and you may want more fiber.

The macro calculation sticky at the top of this forum will most likely give you better results.

Also some research on meal timing might be a nice addition too. For me personally that knowledge helped reduce a lot of stress due to the timing of eating.

Good luck, you're gonna make it.
    What kinda daily diet do you follow? Just trying to get educated and I did read the sticky u suggested, thank you!
    The toughest competition you will ever face is yourself.