ianfunkinhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfunkinhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfunkinhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Problems with leg exercises. Makes me feel sick and exhausted

Like many, legs has always been my weakest point. I use to hate it. but now i love getting DOMS in my legs because then i know i am getting some mass.

However i have alot of trouble getting through all my exercises.

after doing my squats i get all light headed and dizzy and sometimes throw up.

is it that because its using so many muscles my body is having trouble pumping enough blood and oxygen etc to all these areas?

i have tried changing my sets and exercises and reps and all that sort of stuff but still having trouble,

Alot of the time i need to stop my workout so i dont throw up

I am going to try plasma jet tomorrow and see if that helps though i dont think it will

for pre workout i use sp250 and size on during.

i have tried going with no pre workout shake but still same results so its not just the fluid

any suggestions etc is appreciated because i really need to get this sorted desperately

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reasons:

1. Improper breathing (holding your breath etc.).
    2. Routinely reaching your lactate threshold (a conditioning issue).
    3. Blood pressure issues.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have the same problem .. but i guess i should prob give you the same advice i try and do to myself.

Stop bitching and do your damn exercises!

Hope this helps

blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you get to the nausea threshold, lie down on a flat bench or the floor and bring your knees up to your chest and hold that position for about 30-45 seconds. You will be amazed how quickly the feeling will go away.
    Favorite Companies (in no order)
    AOR
    AEN
    E Pharm
    Xtreme Formulations
    Primordial Performance
    Controlled Labs
    Thermolife

ianfunkinhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfunkinhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfunkinhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Reasons:

1. Improper breathing (holding your breath etc.).
    2. Routinely reaching your lactate threshold (a conditioning issue).
    3. Blood pressure issues.
    what do you mean about my lactate threshold. how can i fix this?

and blood pressure issues.. i wonder if plasma jet could assist this

essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to do some cardio or HIIT to improve your cardiovascular systems, will also help you recover betweens ets faster too (thats if this is your issue)

Another thing might be low blood glucose levels, pop a red bull before your workout and see if that helps, maybe a banana halfway to keep glucose high,

Make sure your pre-workout meal a few hours before has a tonne of carbs for energy

Tonight i went a bit better

i used plasma jet, made sure i had a good meal before my session and i also rested for an hour before it.

i gave myself a bit longer rest between sets and i got through my session

then i went on the bike after.

i also had an extra 30 kilos on the leg press to last week. So i am improving

Thanks for everyones assitance

essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000) essential222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome man, nothing is more annoying than standing under the squat bar feeling queezy!

For me 90% of the time i need sugar simple as that, if it persists get it checked out though, look after yourself

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ianfunkinhard View Post
    what do you mean about my lactate threshold. how can i fix this?
    It's a conditioning issue.

For most, gradually increasing volume will increase the level of adaptation, which will increase your threshold.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Engineer2283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to have the same problem with light-headedness and nausea when doing squats. Maybe try ramping the weight on your lifts. I've been on Bill Starr's 5x5 for 4 weeks and don't have any problems doing squats anymore. Also for those 4 weeks I've been working out in my garage (vs. the gym when I would get nauseous), so it could also be the more relaxed pace that I lift at.