shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

working out twice a day

is it okay to ork out twice a day? any advice? make them shorter?? how to avoid burn out...anything??

thanks
    Cheers

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Before anyone can say anything you need to tell us your training history, what you're doing now, and why you want to train twice a day. Then we can give you a more informed answer.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shuderbug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've trained off an on with no real nutrition knowledge over my lifetime. More off than on. I've been back at it 5 days a week once per day for just over a month now. I've got a fellow advising me (he didn't advise that I work out twice a day this is my idea)
    I work a lot of hours on my computer. Something I cant change. So when i eat I feel like I want to work out but I have a scheduled work out time which is usually around midnight to 3am anywhere between those hours.

I dont move much all day. I have SOOO much work to do and cant. But on days when I can fit time in the am to work out PLUS my usual midnight workout Im wondering how much it will help me to shed fat faster. I was losing like mad in the begining and its slowing down. I want it to keep coming off fast like it was.

Im considering two workouts per day when I can fit it in and Im also considering taking Anavar. I want this real bad. I want to see faster results.

Unregistered User? OdinsMissingEye's Avatar
    OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, you don't sound like you've been working out long enough to consider training twice a day. I know what it's like to be impatient and want to see results faster but you've got to understand that this is something that is going to take time, no matter what you do or use... even with steroids you won't change overnight.

If you want to train twice a day you need to be very dedicated and have a lot a free time on your hands. I trained twice a day during the summer and loved it. But only because I wasn't able to get a summer job because of the crappy economy and had the time to dedicate to it. If your diet and sleep is not spot on while training twice a day naturally you will burn out very quickly.
    The single minded devotion to a pursuit is the heart of manliness.

StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We don't know what her workouts consist of or how intense they are so really none of you should have an answer. She could consider walking for 30 mins a workout for all we know.

Going to need a bit more info foxgirl

well im beyond a 30 min walk for exercise that's for sure. I am pudgy now but my whole life Ive been strong and did things like care for 30 horses tossing 100lb bails of hay & 50lb buckets of water & wheel barrows of horse poop. I swam & did gymnastics for many years too. My body is still strong and I can handle a heafty workout. If I have to make more time I will. I will do anything at this point. its results that drive me.

I am going to be posting pics soon. What I looked like just over a month ago and what I look like the day I post.

I know it takes time. I guess the yo yoing over the last couple years is slowing down how fast my body responds and im frustrated.

"Eat like a king. Train like a slave. Sleep like a baby. "

i like this.

djhush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So you're looking to loss weight? what is your weekly routine now?

currently im working my large muscle groups below the waist one day & my large muscle groups above the waist alternating days. I do abs every day & cardio 30-60 minutes with interval intensities. usually the treadmill on full incline at about 3.2KMs per hour at the highest intensity. I cant run because I blew out my ACL & had surgery for it back in 02 the knee has never been the same. I use the elliptical trainer from time to time but find the treadmill does a great job of making me breath heavy & sweat like an animal.

Food is chicken fish salads yogurt high fiber cereals very little fruit tons of veggies and on friday nights I have a wee cheat meal to kill the craving. I skip workouts on weekends but try to keep my diet in check.

StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Change up whatever routine you're doing, and make sure to fluctuate on cals. A lot of people get past plateaus when they eat different macros everyday. 1500 cals one day, 1800 the next, 1600 the other and maybe 1700 the one after. That + a new routine should help you get past a plateau.

If you're down to your last 10-15 lbs you should probably eat as clean as possible too. Those are the hardest to lose. Also this may seem like a silly question (to me at least) but are you working the abs everyday because you think it'll make them stronger/come out quicker or just because you think it burns more calories and adds variety to your workout? Your abs should only be worked 2-3 times a week. They need rest too O.O

Thejackal85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thejackal85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thejackal85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thejackal85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thejackal85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND thread ruined.

what the hell is this ****?? OMG I think im going to throw up does this happen a lot on here Jesus!!

timmyrs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dats some sick post

Originally Posted by foxgirl View Post
    what the hell is this ****?? OMG I think im going to throw up does this happen a lot on here Jesus!!
    Just make a new thread or wait for a mod to delete the post. Not sure how long that'll take though

yeah think i'll make a new one. thats disgusting!

djhush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey thanks a lot!! My Fu*king GF just puked everywhere!! WTF...