How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

IDS Liquid Lean Up

Has anybody ever used this? I was going to buy the caps but then I came across the liquid. It doesn't look like the same ingredient profile though...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ids/liquidlean.html
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nobody?

Why am I always the Guinea Pig??!!
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

Just ordered 2 packs of them. Going to use 2 a day for 2 weeks and then perhaps buy more if all is well.

Alright I took my first vial of Lean Up. It tastes like medicine but it isn't unbearable. It's been about 30 minutes and I'm feeling a bit more alert (the caffeine) and maybe a bit more relaxed (could be the Geranium). There have been rumors about this stuff so I will keep you informed.

Ingredients:

Methylxanthine (Caffeine), Methylhexedra? (Giranium
    Extract), Taurine, Evodiomine, Guggulsterone
    Guggulsterone E & Z, Octopamine,
    Diiodotyrosine, Iodotyrosine, Vinpocetine, Advantra Z.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Newport Surfer View Post
    Alright I took my first vial of Lean Up. It tastes like medicine but it isn't unbearable. It's been about 30 minutes and I'm feeling a bit more alert (the caffeine) and maybe a bit more relaxed (could be the Geranium). There have been rumors about this stuff so I will keep you informed.

Ingredients:

Methylxanthine (Caffeine), Methylhexedra? (Giranium
    Extract), Taurine, Evodiomine, Guggulsterone
    Guggulsterone E & Z, Octopamine,
    Diiodotyrosine, Iodotyrosine, Vinpocetine, Advantra Z.
    profile looks pretty standard. Let me know any and all jitter/shakes/nervousness you feel.

Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    profile looks pretty standard. Let me know any and all jitter/shakes/nervousness you feel.
    nothing is ever "standard" about an IDS product..

So far no jitters, shakes or anything. Pretty clean. Took on an empty stomach too (2 hrs after breakfast). I may add 10mg E to this and see how that works.
    Last edited by Newport Surfer; 10-29-2008 at 11:29 AM.

I've got good clean energy 4 hours later. I don't think it's placebo at all. Good stuff and IMO more potent in liquid. Going to take another before the gym in a few hours.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not a very cost effective supp though

Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    It's not a very cost effective supp though
    No it's not... but I hate pills. I know it's all in my head but I can't get over it. So liquid it is for me!

Took 2nd vial of it tonight before the gym. Once again, good clean energy. You can feel it, but it isn't overwhelming.

So far so good. 2 days and 4 vials down the hatch. Won't have a real report until at least the first box of 12 are gone.

Ok. I just got done on webcam w/ my gf and she said that I looked leaner since she last saw me (3 days ago). I didn't even ask her, she offered it freely. This stuff gives me clean energy like no other. It's 2am and I'm not even tired right now. I took my last dose at 4:45pm.

longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    much better options out there for you
    support the troops.

Originally Posted by longsnapper50 View Post
    much better options out there for you
    Thanks for your wonderful contribution.

Ok I'm almost 6 weeks in to my diet and 2 weeks into Leanup (used E the last 5 days or so). I'm down 2lbs of body weight and 4% BF over the last 6 weeks.