Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)

RANT: The "Can I get away with it threads"

Guys,
    This has too stop. I have been over this forum several times in the last few weeks noticing a trend that really has me scratching my head. The thread takes several forms but ammount to the same thing. Looks something like....

"Guys I plan on running my first PH/DS. Can I get away with......."

1. Drinking while on cycle...
    2. Skipping out on supporting suppliments while on cycle
    3. Stacking 2-5 meth based PH/DS's
    4. Spending $5 for my PCT
    5. Blowing my diet completely
    6. Being under 21 even thought I know you guys say not to...

The list just goes on and on....
    Can we all just band together on this one thing and just start answering NO.

You have ONE body. Just one, you never get another one when you jack this on up beyond repair. Take care of YOUR body. No one else is going to do it for you.

If you are about to start a thread titled "can I get away with...." Just stop. PH/DS's are not for you. Go pick up a multi, protien, and fish oil and forget cycling ANYTHING.

Man I hope I'm not alone on this...
    Last edited by Jaberwaki; 10-26-2008 at 04:23 PM.
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!

kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kier15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tru repped

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another solid post....but the problem here is that 1: it won't become a sticky 2: the people who post that crap won't read this.

But none the less, if there is a stupid question about PHs...I'll be there to post the link.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kier15 View Post
    tru repped
    Thanks.
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Another solid post....but the problem here is that 1: it won't become a sticky 2: the people who post that crap won't read this.

But none the less, if there is a stupid question about PHs...I'll be there to post the link.
    Way I figure it, if everytime someone posts one of those threads, one of "us" shoots them a link to this, eventually they might catch on.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Not alone. Good post.
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Douglar02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jaberwaki View Post
    Way I figure it, if everytime someone posts one of those threads, one of "us" shoots them a link to this, eventually they might catch on.
    Bird? Plane? Nope.. its a flying pig
    "The harder I fall, the stronger I stand" - me

Currently Losing BF% jpetitclerc's Avatar
    jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PH post bothers me in the first place. They should make it a different subsection.

What bothers me the most on the board are the product comparaison. Especially some like Animal vs CL. Athletic Edge vs CL. You know what products I mean.

Originally Posted by jpetitclerc View Post
    PH post bothers me in the first place. They should make it a different subsection.
    X1000000000!

We been asking for our own section for along time.

Originally Posted by Douglar02 View Post
    Bird? Plane? Nope.. its a flying pig
    Come on a guy can dream can't he?

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow great examples.what about the 17 year olds swearing that ph's won't do anything to them? wow why would u cheap out on pct thats nuts
    Last edited by thauncle; 10-26-2008 at 04:15 PM.

Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    wow great examples.what about the 17 year olds swearing that ph's won't do anything to them? wow why would u cheap out on pct thats nuts
    Dam I missed that! Absolutely belongs on the list!

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys,
    This has too stop. I have been over this forum several times in the last few weeks noticing a trend that really has me scratching my head. The thread takes several forms but ammount to the same thing. Looks something like....

"Guys I plan on running my first PH/DS. Can I get away with......."

1. Drinking while on cycle...
    2. Skipping out on supporting suppliments while on cycle
    3. Stacking 2-5 meth based PH/DS's
    4. Spending $5 for my PCT
    5. Blowing my diet completely
    6. Being under 21 even thought I know you guys say not to...

The list just goes on and on....
    Can we all just band together on this one thing and just start answering NO.

You have ONE body. Just one, you never get another one when you jack this on up beyond repair. Take care of YOUR body. No one else is going to do it for you.

If you are about to start a thread titled "can I get away with...." Just stop. PH/DS's are not for you. Go pick up a multi, protien, and fish oil and forget cycling ANYTHING.

Man I hope I'm not alone on this...

Now you are a supp rep that i have respect for my friend

mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ph's shouldnt ever be fked with ppl under 21.
    Train hard, diet harder.

Rep back 100+

oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lots of truth in this thread.

yes we need a ph section, 21+ just like the aas forum

i'm sick of the can i get away with it threads too

Originally Posted by oxs22 View Post
    lots of truth in this thread.

yes we need a ph section, 21+ just like the aas forum

i'm sick of the can i get away with it threads too
    With as many PH/DS threads as are started here, you would think making it, it's own section would be a no brainer....

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

The American Ninja stondifirous's Avatar
    stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10) stondifirous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great post very true! like the idea of forwarding this thread to "those" posters!
    Mythical, Magical, Always Metaphorical;
    The American Ninja,
    Stondifirous the Magnificent

oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With as many PH/DS threads as are started here, you would think making it, it's own section would be a no brainer....
    definitely. i believe bb.com just doesn't want to single out the PH's and bring any attention to them selling potentially dangerous products.

Originally Posted by oxs22 View Post
    definitely. i believe bb.com just doesn't want to single out the PH's and bring any attention to them selling potentially dangerous products.
    As long as something is legal, and it could be shown that we promote nothing but well planned use, then I see no reason that having a section to assist in questions of this nature should be any differant then having one for AAS.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bumping this as I have never seen it before

please email me when you come up with these awesome ideas
    owner:

modernfitnessforum.com

Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    bumping this as I have never seen it before

please email me when you come up with these awesome ideas
    Dang I should have posted a link to the <<<Family>>>. Sorry

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm quite fond of the "my friend" threads that usually fall under one of the above categories.
    I'm the guillotine waiting for the head that wears the crown

Originally Posted by Rhynosaurus View Post
    I'm quite fond of the "my friend" threads that usually fall under one of the above categories.
    Another VERY good point.

If you are about to start a thread about how "your friend" F'd up his cycle plan, or how your 21+ friend (and you are 17) is planning a cycle, and you want us to believe this friend is not YOU, then have your lazy ass friend join the site and ask the question, other wise YOU will catch "Your Friends" Negs...

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why 21 and not 23 or 25?

I'm not against you here, I've just been bothered by the lack of scientific discussion lately.

"Why can't I use under 21?"
    "it will stunt your growth bro"
    "really, even if it's non-aromatizing, and I use proper PCT?"

I guess we don't know, but 21 isn't a magical age of maturation either.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    why 21 and not 23 or 25?

I'm not against you here, I've just been bothered by the lack of scientific discussion lately.

its what all the good bros say here.. gotta listen

btw support supplements do very little and are a waste of money.. only thing worth buying imo is NAC
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

why 21 and not 23 or 25?

Why? IMHO we need a number. A relatively standered number that most can agree with. The age at which someone is ready may vary from person to person. But if we go around telling that to people, then idiot 17 year olds will start using THAT as an arguement for using early. "Oh I am very mature for my age (insert all sorts of other BS) "

Could we all start saying 23? 24? Sure, you will never get me to say no to that. But I wont ever agree with under 21...

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Why? IMHO we need a number. A relatively standered number that most can agree with. The age at which someone is ready may vary from person to person. But if we go around telling that to people, then idiot 17 year olds will start using THAT as an arguement for using early. "Oh I am very mature for my age (insert all sorts of other BS) "

Could we all start saying 23? 24? Sure, you will never get me to say no to that. But I wont ever agree with under 21...
    Thanks BRO

will give you a call on my 21st birthday
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why 21 and not 23 or 25?

21 is not the magical age, but some would expect someone of 21 to be mature in their actions, which would in turn show some slight hormonal stability. This really doesn't reflect on everyone, as everyone is different. 25 would be much more practical if you wanted to discuss endocrine maturation.... but lets be honest. There's not many bodybuilders that will wait until they are reaching their 30's to use AAS.

People will always want to take shortcuts in any form, even if it's threatening to their health which is stupid, to say the least.

I wish we could police these forums of stupidity and stop ignorance... But usually anything that has to deal with PH's/DS will most likely never be stickied... which sucks and leads to more problems for the average "ignorant" consumer.
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

fair enough..I just wish we had some really really real ass data to back this stuff up. But even the scientific community is lacking because it isn't ethical to give a normal 14yr old steroids.

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    Thanks BRO

lol
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    Thanks BRO

I'll hold my breath waiting by my phone.... My God get off your high horse man. How does the fact that I don't support teenagers running PH/DS cycles make me a good bro?

FFS I tell kids NOT to buy our products when I say this. Sounds exactly like a good bro huh? Glad I got your "seal of broprooval"

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!

fair enough..I just wish we had some really really real ass data to back this stuff up. But even the scientific community is lacking because it isn't ethical to give a normal 14yr old steroids.
    You make a valid point for sure. The way I feel about it is in light of sub-standered clinical tests (for the reason you posted) I choose to error on the side of caution.

If I told some KID he would be just fine, and it turned out later that he was not, it would bother me alot. If I tell some kid that its not good for him , but he might have been ok if he did, thats just fine with me....

RecoverPro - BCAA
    Maniac - PreWorkout

MFF forever!