Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quickgain View Post
    what is max lmg?
    Its the 13-Ethyl compound mentioned in earlier posts.
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by quickgain View Post
    what is max lmg?
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    Wasn't there many reports of extreme loss of libido, nightmares, and lethargy on whatever compound that Trenadrol is? There is a new Tren product out called Tren Bomb. Like Trenadrol, it has an obscure compound in it that seems to be top secret.
    yeah, but it just looks like a canadian replacement for m1t

ive heard stories of canadians actually ordering m1t and getting sent tren bomb, because m1t seems to be discontinued...
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am undecided between a number of tren products to stack with my havoc:

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (like Spawn)

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One (Black China Labs Super TrenMG)

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione (Cyclo Tren)

or

Trenadrol

Registered User inhuman warrior's Avatar
    inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1cyclone View Post
    Yea Tren Bomb this is another example it says its
    17-beta-hydroxy-androstan-4-one
    It seems like someone just throws some stuff in a cap and calls it tren so it will sale!
    Interesting. Repped.

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hardipsrai View Post
    I am undecided between a number of tren products to stack with my havoc:

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (like Spawn)

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One (Black China Labs Super TrenMG)

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione (Cyclo Tren)

or

Trenadrol
    the max lmg (13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One) really doesn't belong in the "tren" group
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.