Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Carmen attempts normality

I've started a few journals here in the past, all of which were pretty much based on middle to short term weight loss and fairly drastic changes to my lifestyle. Of course, I was never able to keep up with any of this and I ended up worse off than I started.

In the last fortnight I have been diagnosed with a chronic glandular fever/chronic fatigue type viral infection, for which there is no cure. This basically leaves me with no energy, leaves me struggling heaps mentally in terms of concentration, and sees me spending most of my non working hours asleep, only to wake up completely exhausted. This has put working out completely out of the question for such a long time, and being too tired to cook and make sensible food decisions. The effects have been pretty disasterous.

Since theres nothing I can do about this medically, I have to start managing my life in a way that will see my energy levels as high as they possibly can be - with good nutrition and an exercise program that will help me lose weight and increase my energy without leaving me exhausted and burnt out for months on end. I'm kinda at a point where I dont give a **** so much about how I look, I just want to be able to function normally again. Any visual improvements will be an added (and very much welcome) bonus.

More on my plan later, still doing a bit of research but I thought I would start this thread anyway since having some accountability will really help me out.

Thanks for reading this far, if you did!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im in! aussie ftw
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by perf_ckt View Post
    im in! aussie ftw
    Hey missy! I remember you from the Aussie thread a while ago I've been reading your journal, youre doing so well. You should be so proud of yourself.

Well, I am taking baby steps, so I have decided that tomorrow, no matter how tired I am when my alarm goes off, I'm getting up at 7:15am. NO SNOOZING. By doing this I'll have enough time to get ready and have a proper breakfast, and will hopefully be able to get all my work done by 6:00pm so I can get home and go for a walk around my new neighbourhood, then get home in time for a decent dinner.

So, for tomorrow:

a) get up at 7:15am;
    b) get home in time to go for a walk; and
    c) eat a sensible dinner.

Sounds simple right? Lets see....
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, well done for having the motivation and strength to face up to the problem and make life work for you again! I'll be following along and wish you masses of luck on you journey
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

harderbetterfasterstrongr genevieved's Avatar
    genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In regards to getting up - I know it can be tempting to snooze BUT I would recommend putting your alarm clock at the other side of the room SO YOU HAVE TO GET UP. And if you really are accostommed (sp?) to snoozing, set your alarm earlier so you do get some snooze and set multiple alarms.

Also, I've read that if you are experiencing the sort of problems you are experiencing - get up out of bed and go OUTSIDE for a brief walk. Need only be 5-10 mins. It'll do you wonders. Best of luck
    Join the journey - go to - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882871

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Carmie Nice to see you. I think it is great that you started a journal, because all of these girls are extremely supportive. Maybe that's one of the reasons I kinda hang around here

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but you know what? For some reason I believe that you can overcome it and you have already taken a huge leap forward by starting this journal. Pleeeeeeese keep it up.

Sometimes the medical community is not tuned in to the benefits of regular exercise and even diet. They just diagnose and then they give you a textbook plan without much hope of curing yourself.

For this condition, I do believe you can overcome it, but it will take time, some diretion from the lady experts here, dedication and commitment. The reason I believe, is because you are worth it. And, you are very attractive, but that's just me talking

I know you can do it
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by CharliC View Post
    Wow, well done for having the motivation and strength to face up to the problem and make life work for you again! I'll be following along and wish you masses of luck on you journey
    Thanks Charli! I had a look at your website, are they all your designs? Might have to take you up on the free shipping there at some stage

Originally Posted by genevieved View Post
    In regards to getting up - I know it can be tempting to snooze BUT I would recommend putting your alarm clock at the other side of the room SO YOU HAVE TO GET UP. And if you really are accostommed (sp?) to snoozing, set your alarm earlier so you do get some snooze and set multiple alarms.

Also, I've read that if you are experiencing the sort of problems you are experiencing - get up out of bed and go OUTSIDE for a brief walk. Need only be 5-10 mins. It'll do you wonders. Best of luck
    All these are actually really awesome ideas! I'm going to do that tomorrow morning! Thanks so much for dropping by

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Carmie Nice to see you. I think it is great that you started a journal, because all of these girls are extremely supportive. Maybe that's one of the reasons I kinda hang around here

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but you know what? For some reason I believe that you can overcome it and you have already taken a huge leap forward by starting this journal. Pleeeeeeese keep it up.

Sometimes the medical community is not tuned in to the benefits of regular exercise and even diet. They just diagnose and then they give you a textbook plan without much hope of curing yourself.

For this condition, I do believe you can overcome it, but it will take time, some diretion from the lady experts here, dedication and commitment. The reason I believe, is because you are worth it. And, you are very attractive, but that's just me talking

I know you can do it
    Mark! *hugs* Thanks so much for dropping in, and the lovely comments I am definitely going to keep up this journal, I hope you keep visiting! Thanks for believing in me

So this morning actually wasnt too good - stayed up late arguing with a friend which put my sleep way out... which screwed up my morning. No breakfast, had to run to work like a crazy person to get there late but unnoticed. Cant let this happen again.

Even though I had a **** morning, I didnt let it screw up my whole day. I went and had a healthy lunch (sushi), stayed back really late at work and got home at 7:45pm - which gave me 15 minutes to put on some washing and unpacked a box from our move last weekend before Daniel got home, then we went for a walk around our new neighbourhood (like, 30 mins) and then picked up some steamed rice and beef with veg, which was really lean! I shared a main serve with D so I didnt eat too much.

So, today I can say I got 2/3. Tomorrow's plan is going to be pretty much the same, I want to get 3/3!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

harderbetterfasterstrongr genevieved's Avatar
    genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ah, maybe pack breaky the night before so you dont miss it? Need not be anything fancy - a banana, some almonds and some tuna or some oats with whey mixed through. That way you wont miss it even if you get up late. I know how flustered I can feel without breakfast!

Best of luck for tomorrow......
    Join the journey - go to - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882871

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice one not letting the bad start set the tone for your whole day. Not always easily done!

Yup the designs are all mine and of course, the free shipping is all yours

perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ah, maybe pack breaky the night before so you dont miss it? Need not be anything fancy - a banana, some almonds and some tuna or some oats with whey mixed through. That way you wont miss it even if you get up late. I know how flustered I can feel without breakfast!

just on this note, I pack all my gym gear, food etc up as early as possible if need be because of a busy schedule.

so this way, when the unexpected happens (which is so often i should be expecting it) i have everything ready to grab and run.

it must be superhard to get up early (or ever) with chronic fatigue symptoms. I know a lot of people have improved seemingly impossible conditions with healthy nutrition, exercise and happiness... so im sure your on the right track.

have a good day!
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

Best of luck for tomorrow......
    Thanks babes! Thats a good idea, I hate getting flustered in the mornings, sets me up for a stressful day!

Originally Posted by CharliC View Post
    Nice one not letting the bad start set the tone for your whole day. Not always easily done!

Yup the designs are all mine and of course, the free shipping is all yours
    You're a very talented young lady! I LOVE some of the tops and harnesses you've done, very smart!

just on this note, I pack all my gym gear, food etc up as early as possible if need be because of a busy schedule.

so this way, when the unexpected happens (which is so often i should be expecting it) i have everything ready to grab and run.

it must be superhard to get up early (or ever) with chronic fatigue symptoms. I know a lot of people have improved seemingly impossible conditions with healthy nutrition, exercise and happiness... so im sure your on the right track.

have a good day!
    I'm thinking I should do that with some gym gear too.... I'd like to get my arse back in a gym at some stage, and if I do it I'm going to have to do it straight after work before I go home - only problem is I've been working 10 hour days for weeks which really cuts down my time! I'll sort it out

So, today was pretty good! I woke up at 7:20am, and fought with my eyes to stay awake and got out of bed at 7:40am. I'm REALLY happy with that! Then I got ready, had breakfast (strawberries, yoghurt, a sprinkling of antioxidant plus cereal, tomorrow I'm going to add a scoop of protein too), and got to work at a decent hour. Didnt go for a walk today since I didnt get home from work till 7:45pm, but came home and made a good dinner of organic chicken breast, sweet potato and green beans

I have a gland up in my neck today and its starting to get pretty tender. I'm really going to have to make sure I get plenty of sleep to make sure I don't get too run down. My sister's wedding is this weekend and I cant be sick for it!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

oooh wedding. watcha wearing?

oooh wedding. watcha wearing?
    I'm in the wedding party, so the other bridesmaid and I have lovely dark purple satin dresses with a deep V neck. They are really pretty - once the wedding is over I'm going to get it shortened (its floor length now) and wear it to the races and the likes, it's great getting a bridesmaids dress that you can wear more than once!

Yesterday was awesome! Got up at 7:20am, had a proper breakfast with protein, worked my but off all day then went home and cooked chilli con carne for dinner. Also did a heap of washing and coloured my hair for the wedding (same dark brown, just fixing regrowth). So I had a super productive day and I'm really happy about it Today is my last day of work before I head up a day early to Bendigo for the wedding, we're going to go get our nails done (gel tips) and other assorted fun stuff the day before the wedding! So I may not make an entry tomorrow since I wont be here.

I have to say I cant wait till this wedding is over.... I have been under so much personal stress regarding it - I told myself about 18 months ago (when it was announced) that I was going to lose x amount of weight, and when I didnt I got really down on myself about it and it started a lot of issues for me. Once its done, the pressure for me will be off, and I can stop worrying about it and just go back to living normally! Cant wait!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

That sounds so much better than the frilly puff-skirted monstrosities that spring to mind at the word 'bridesmaid'

Great to hear about your extra successful day yesterday- keep up the good work!

well i hope you're enjoying the wedding.

you know, i've never had my nails done??? well, once I had a pedicure because I had to wear open-toed heels, but thats about it. lol

any bets on the melbourne cup?

(im currently trying to live normally, but its a lot harder than it seems)

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Carmee. Where are ya?

**hugs** back to you.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

well i hope you're enjoying the wedding.

you know, i've never had my nails done??? well, once I had a pedicure because I had to wear open-toed heels, but thats about it. lol

any bets on the melbourne cup?

(im currently trying to live normally, but its a lot harder than it seems)
    Hehe! Having gel nails is like, the girliest thing ever - I love it so much! When I'm feeling really fat and unfeminine, its the perfect thing to make you feel more dressed up and lady like

And I'm glad I didnt get this message earlier, because my bet on the Cup may still be finishing LOL

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Hey Carmee. Where are ya?

**hugs** back to you.

*hugs!* I'm still here!!!

I typed out a huge response the other day and then the window shut down..... and I hadnt been able to bring myself to type it all out again! hehehe. Anyway, I've been kicking ass on the waking up thing, so I'm cool with that now. My next thing - making sure I eat the right foods at the right time of the day. On my doctors advice, I'm going to start trying the whole meal replacement shake deal in the mornings and for lunch if a good lunch isnt an option. So, I have ordered 2 tubs of muscle milk, and it should be here tomorrow! When I get it, I'm going to get this up and going!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

Got my muscle milk..... AWESOME.

Today I hate eaten:

Breakfast: 1/2 a MM rocky road shake with water
    Lunch: 2/3 a MM cookies and creme shake with water
    Afternoon: Had a biscuit baked by one of the guys at work during a meetingg
    Dinner: 3x chicken skewers, steamed veggies (pumpkin, corn, asparagus)

Kickin ass!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

mmm rocky road... how does that taste??

doing good today *high five*

mmm rocky road... how does that taste??

doing good today *high five*
    Its so yum! *high five*

Really yummy choc berry flavour!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am following along...

Great to see how you are motivating yourself...you are doing SO WELL
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

Thanks OnTheRoad! Its all going really well at the moment and I'm really motivated

Hey all! Just a little update, I'm doing really well on my milkshake diet. I havent slipped up during the day much at all save for a couple of dry crackers in the afternoons if I get hungry just to get me through till dinner time, at which point I normally have a plate full of steamed veggies. I havent weighed myself yet, I will do it next Monday. I'm finding this all heaps easier to follow during the week since I'm at work and I'm busy, which means I dont have time to think about food, so I dont want what I cant eat!

Next step is sorting my **** in a way that allows me to get some exercise every day..... to be continued!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Carmen666 View Post
    Thanks OnTheRoad! Its all going really well at the moment and I'm really motivated

Hey all! Just a little update, I'm doing really well on my milkshake diet. I havent slipped up during the day much at all save for a couple of dry crackers in the afternoons if I get hungry just to get me through till dinner time, at which point I normally have a plate full of steamed veggies. I havent weighed myself yet, I will do it next Monday. I'm finding this all heaps easier to follow during the week since I'm at work and I'm busy, which means I dont have time to think about food, so I dont want what I cant eat!

Next step is sorting my **** in a way that allows me to get some exercise every day..... to be continued!
    Good work love! Keep it up
    -->>MMC<<--

OZ ALPHA

My progress thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108092711
    330lb --cut-> 193lb --bulk-> 217lb --cut-> ?

The best post I've ever read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=204112131&postcount=3

what admirable willpower you have!!!

damn you.

good work though

Originally Posted by jake666 View Post
    Good work love! Keep it up
    Thanks munchkin!

what admirable willpower you have!!!

damn you.

good work though
    LOL, you can talk! I dont know how the hell you eat cottage cheese for breakfast but you seem to manage it!

Well, its Friday! That means I've almost pulled off 5 whole days consecutively without having any slip ups. Ordered more flavours of Muscle Milk so as to avoid flavour boredom, and managed to rope Daniel into having the shakes for breaky also.

Went for a huge 1 hour walk last night, it was great. Gave me the allowance to eat a little more than I normally would had I not exercised which made me not very hungry in the morning. Have to try to avoid that ravenous post workout hunger or at least fight it off, I couldnt help but start nibbling when I was making my dinner after my walk.

It's meant to warm up tonight so I think I will go for another walk, and perhaps this weekend get back in the gym and see if I can get myself back into the groove. I'm currently looking for a more local gym now that I've moved houses so thats on the cards too. Hope I can find a good one!
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

Hay Carmie. Perfect timing. Glad to see you so enthusiastic. When you get to be super-hawt, will you still talk to me?

post workout hunger is evil.

good work though. i know how long 5 days can be

jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000) jake666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Carmen666 View Post
    Thanks munchkin!

LOL, you can talk! I dont know how the hell you eat cottage cheese for breakfast but you seem to manage it!

Well, its Friday! That means I've almost pulled off 5 whole days consecutively without having any slip ups. Ordered more flavours of Muscle Milk so as to avoid flavour boredom, and managed to rope Daniel into having the shakes for breaky also.

Went for a huge 1 hour walk last night, it was great. Gave me the allowance to eat a little more than I normally would had I not exercised which made me not very hungry in the morning. Have to try to avoid that ravenous post workout hunger or at least fight it off, I couldnt help but start nibbling when I was making my dinner after my walk.

It's meant to warm up tonight so I think I will go for another walk, and perhaps this weekend get back in the gym and see if I can get myself back into the groove. I'm currently looking for a more local gym now that I've moved houses so thats on the cards too. Hope I can find a good one!
    Great work! I reckon the first 5 days would have to be the hardest. I know your diet is a whole lot different to mine but when I started cutting, the first week was a nightmare, but after that you kinda start getting used to it.

Maybe try to find something with negligible calories to fill up on PWO (some form of low-carb vegetable or something) or time your workout so that you finish just before a meal (particularly dinner). That way you can knock the PWO munchies on the head when you fill up at dinner time.

Keep up the great work! You're putting in a champion effort and you're doing fantastically.
    -->>MMC<<--

OZ ALPHA

My progress thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108092711
    330lb --cut-> 193lb --bulk-> 217lb --cut-> ?

The best post I've ever read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=204112131&postcount=3

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are doing so great. How are the PWO munchies doing? I have the same problem and try to train or do cardio just before dinner....
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

Calling Miss Carmee