vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000)

Hey there bruhs!

Greetings from Brazil! I'm Luis Philipe, 21, fairly new to weight lifting and healthy habits. Even though he is not that much of a role model, it was Zyzz who got me motivated to change my life for better. I strive for fat loss atm and building lean mass in the long term (ik that bodybuilding and staying in shape is a commitment for the whole life heh). I've seen a dietitian like almost 2 months ago, and I had some good results thanks to her plan: dropped 4,1% bf and gained 1,1kg of muscle in three weeks (it was a low carb plan). But the second nutrition plan wasn't good enough for me, she lowered even more the calorie deficit and I was craving for carbs all the time, I felt totally hangry (I was consuming like 1550 kcal daily, my BMR at the time was 2100). I moved on and got another dietitian to help me with my goals, and now I *guess* I'm at maintenance and consuming slightly more carbs. She says that at first we won't count precisely the calories so she can understand how my metabolism works, how will I adapt etc., but the important thing is that I'm consuming plenty of protein (I would guess 140~150g) moderate fat and enough carbs to get me going through the work out. I'm doing an intense full body workout 3~4x a week, and HIIT cardio 2x (treadmill). I guess this is it for now. Anyways, here are my info
    Age - 21, Male
    Height - 5'6"/1,68m
    Weight - 155 lbs/70kg
    Body fat percentage - 23~24%
    Objective - Drop to 16ish BF and then bulk
    Traits - Sluggish metabolism, 75% endo 25% meso, able to easily recover from the work out, got some stubborn fat
    Supps - Whey Protein right after WO + L-glutamine, BCAA and L-Glutamine before WO, multivitamin

What do you guys think? Any insightul opinion is welcome. Feel free to ask questions and whatnot
    Happy lifting!

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You shouldn't be at maintenance, you need to cut if you are truly that high BF although by your profile pic it doesnt' really look that high.

Your objective is right.

vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry, I forgot to attach the imgs.
    Here it goes!
    What I found out lately is that at least I've got somewhat strong legs and back, I upped the weights twice in the course of 2 weeks. But slow and steady with the progressive overload *t-up*

Also ... Here's my new nutrition plan (been doing it for like 5 days) -
    Breakfast: 1 slice of whole wheat bread, 2 teaspoons of cottage, coffee + cinnamon + 1tbsp of coconut oil
    Pre lunch snack: 1 scoop of Whey Protein Isolate or a decent protein bar (with not that much of carbs)
    Lunch: salad mix with some variety + 1tbsp olive oil (tomatoes, kale, rucola ...), cauliflower or broccoli (1 cup), 4 tbsp of brown rice or sweet potatoes or yam, 2 moderate sized chicken breast/beef/trout or tilapia
    Snack 2: a can of tuna or a 3 eggs (1 yolk only) omelette
    Pre work out snack: 2 medium sized bananas and 2 teaspoons of sugar free peanut butter
    Right before WO: 5g of L-Glutamine and 5g of BCAA (I'm sticking with Optimum Nutrition ones)
    Post WO: 1 scoop of Whey Protein Isolate (23g of protein and 2g of carbs) + 5g of L-Glutamine
    Dinner: salad again, low carb vegetables, 2 moderate sized chicken breast
    And if for some reason I feel hungry before bed: 2 full tbsp of avocado
    Attached Images