Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by C-Money View Post
    good job, obviously alot of hard work! wow 6 meals a day... you workout 5 days a week.... only thing is ive been doing that for over 6 years and sometimes i train twice a day, but my arms are only 18's..... ;-)
    Well duh!

You need to get on that there Cell Tech!
    BMBC - DinoT1985

curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    Well duh!

You need to get on that there Cell Tech!
    Wow where has he been. Under a rock? lol

Kali muscle keep up up and brush off the haters.
    Look awsome.
    Last edited by curqleez; 10-27-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Calabrese View Post
    Layne Norton is close to the peak in terms of natrual bodybuilding.......giving his still got growth to be had...

and you blow him away! whats your secret?

why not just say you juiced? it doesnt take away the fact that your physique is absolutly awesome....
    OK Not dogging Layne or anything...but C'Mon...we dont KNOW he is natural either so give it a break! If your going to bash him...then dont praise Layne cuz we dont know if either one of them are NATURAL! Just becuz you do Natural shows doesnt mean your Natural! Enough Said!

He could have better Genes then Layne...He could have been lifting 5 years longer...who knows!

I am not placing judgement on either athlete...Its not my problem! Do I think the OP is Natural? Hmm...Thats my concern and problem and doesnt really matter here...Its his business! You might call it lying, and he might just call it wanting some privacy!

Its none of anyone biz if he is or isnt...Furthermore...Dont compare athletes becuz one is bigger cuz we dont know either way who is natural and who isnt...We dont the the past...the length they've been lifting or their committment levels!
    Last edited by Mikey86; 10-27-2008 at 12:33 PM.
    Bench Press: 335 lbs. Max
    225 lbs. 10-12 reps

Squat: 355 Max...

Bicep Curl: Single arm- 55 lbs. 8 reps
    Curl bar- 100 lbs. 10 reps

"Only a Life lived for another, is a life worthwhile"..Albert Einstein (Tattoo on my arm)

I will reach the unreachable...Attain the unattainable...And acheive what my mind desires!

Location: BBN U KNOW WHAT IT IS, KILLA CALI........U MAD?, Samoa
    bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BIG UPS TO U KALI MUSCLE

"mane"

tons of kali vids here

http://www.youtube.com/user/therealstandaman
    bOOgie

HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mikey86 View Post
    OK Not dogging Layne or anything...but C'Mon...we dont KNOW he is natural either so give it a break! If your going to bash him...then dont praise Layne cuz we dont know if either one of them are NATURAL! Just becuz you do Natural shows doesnt mean your Natural! Enough Said!

He could have better Genes then Layne...He could have been lifting 5 years longer...who knows!

I am not placing judgement on either athlete...Its not my problem! Do I think the OP is Natural? Hmm...Thats my concern and problem and doesnt really matter here...Its his business! You might call it lying, and he might just call it wanting some privacy!

Its none of anyone biz if he is or isnt...Furthermore...Dont compare athletes becuz one is bigger cuz we dont know either way who is natural and who isnt...We dont the the past...the length they've been lifting or their committment levels!
    The quoted post definitely made a comparison between Kali and Layne. I know them both personally. Layne is beyond reproach and my point is to not do any comparisons between the two of them.
    www.splaxon.com

curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Neg comments don't belong in a bodybuilder vocabulary. We need to refocus on the purpose of this site. We all have pretty much the same goals. We need to all stick together and help each other. Sure we all have a bad day from time to time. Bodybuilding has been held back for too long. We all need to promote it in a positive way only.

HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by curqleez View Post
    Neg comments don't belong in a bodybuilder vocabulary. We need to refocus on the purpose of this site. We all have pretty much the same goals. We need to all stick together and help each other. Sure we all have a bad day from time to time. Bodybuilding has been held back for too long. We all need to promote it in a positive way only.
    You gets a positron rep for that.
    www.splaxon.com

d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

man, thats dedication

hes the real deal, F Kimbo
    "A big guy don't need floor poses... that's only for midgets."

-Lee Haney

Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    kalimuscle...how long have you been lifting?

what type of routine has worked the best for you?

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've seen a couple of your workout vids on youtube man, they give me alot of inspiration to get swole.. one day im gonna be as swole as u and fukc bitches n make money all day

-G-mane12

P.s I belive ur natural bro, I have friends that are 6'0 250 and in the low teens BF and all natural... its all about genetics guys... Lane Norton himself said he didn't have the best genetics, so what if someone with great genetics decides to start bbing? they're gonna get huge
    Last edited by G-mane12; 10-27-2008 at 02:54 PM.
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by G-mane12 View Post
    I've seen a couple of your workout vids on youtube man, they give me alot of inspiration to get swole.. one day im gonna be as swole as u and fukc bitches n make money all day

-G-mane12

P.s I belive ur natural bro, I have friends that are 6'0 250 and in the low teens BF and all natural... its all about genetics guys... Lane Norton himself said he didn't have the best genetics, so what if someone with great genetics decides to start bbing? they're gonna get huge
    Not all day. you wont be swole anymore..lol
    http://www.********.com/KaliMuscleFanPage

ShiftyCapone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whole upper body looks ****in sick man.

Everyone that's giving you **** about roids and HGH specifically, they're just jealous. They wanna sit on the couch, pump some **** in their ass, sit around get as big as you. 16 year old kids... Oh well

Keep up the good work though. Plenty of us still respect that...

bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep up the good work.
    To clean up my sig block -

All my debts can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111543591

KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingGareth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your huge, kudos... who ate all the pies
    Come on baby, burnn!

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're the reason people look like this:

That's where all the food went.

Wait, what?
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Impressive build to your body.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wanna appologize for jumping on the OP. I dont want to be the bad guy here. You look great. You workout hard and put your time in. Im not against any "help" Im just against not letting people in on the whole story.

But thats ok. I for one have put my time in the gym "home gym" and I feel people like myself and others like me, could take some "help" if they wanted. We have put our time in.

Its the younger people that dont need to worry with gear. They need the chance to do things on their own. See how it feels to nearly throw up after a hard set.

Again...No hard feelings to you or anyone else out there...Take it easy and keep up the good work .

kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalimuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Go To My Myspace Page;kali Muscle

Originally Posted by krisinstl View Post
    This steroid or not banter is utterly senseless.

OP has 21.5" arms at 5'9.. very low bodyfat.

Clearly, we can tell the OP is not natural.

However, this doesn't mean he is a "cheater", because AAS are a normal part of professional bodybuilding.

He is, however, lying, which is not wise. Any experienced bb'er or anyone experienced with AAS knows the genetic limits of the average human male.

He should just admit that he has used AAS, intermittently over a period of years, throughout which he has put in a TON OF HARD WORK.

Did he use steroids? YES.

Do steroids make it so you don't have to work hard? NO.

Could any average person get to look like this with steroids? Absolutely NOT.

OP, Keep up the great hard work, but tell the truth. The people whose opinions actually matter won't care about your AAS use.
    YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE OF ME AT 19 YEARS OLD AND 21 YEARS OLD IN PRISON. HUGE NATURALLY. EVIDENTLY NOONE OF YOU CRITICS HAVE BEEN TO PRISON TO SEE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF BIG GUYS THAT HAS NEVER EVEN SEEN A STEROID. SO PLEASE GAIN SOME WISDOM ABOUT GENETCS

Originally Posted by dallas0593 View Post
    You are 1 big boy! Congrats and keep up the great work.
    Thanks bruh and thank all those for the cool notes and messages.

yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yerbuddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what supps u on and how many calories u gettin a day???

Originally Posted by yerbuddy View Post
    what supps u on and how many calories u gettin a day???
    Ill post it all up on the bodyspace thing when I set it up.

MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MK2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably heard it all before bro-but looking huge-that's a top physique to be proud of.

Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steroids isnt cheating anyone if you are competing in sport, if you are doing it for yourself theres no problem with it at all.

ive been on a cycle and tell everyone that i have.

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by G-mane12 View Post
    P.s I belive ur natural bro, I have friends that are 6'0 250 and in the low teens BF and all natural
    Yeah, we all have some of those friends.

Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    Everyone that's giving you **** about roids and HGH specifically, they're just jealous. They wanna sit on the couch, pump some **** in their ass, sit around get as big as you. 16 year old kids... Oh well
    Why do people keep saying this? Twisting peoples words? No one is giving him any flack for using them, simply that he lied about it. He has a great physique even for someone using steroids and everyone acknowledged that.

But than to say at the end of the clip "all-natural"...lol. He proclaimed it and is lying. Simple.

Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
    Steroids isnt cheating anyone if you are competing in sport, if you are doing it for yourself theres no problem with it at all.

ive been on a cycle and tell everyone that i have.
    And that is why I can respect you because you are willing to admit it. I have no prob with it myself either.

Originally Posted by FitzChivalry View Post
    Yeah, we all have some of those friends.

Why do people keep saying this? Twisting peoples words? No one is giving him any flack for using them, simply that he lied about it. He has a great physique even for someone using steroids and everyone acknowledged that.

But than to say at the end of the clip "all-natural"...lol. He proclaimed it and is lying. Simple.

And that is why I can respect you because you are willing to admit it. I have no prob with it myself either.
    LOL..i scrolled all the way down through several pages only to find nothing of substance.

me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) me11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man thats kimbo slice right here

Originally Posted by MK2004 View Post
    Probably heard it all before bro-but looking huge-that's a top physique to be proud of.
    Thanks for the compliment

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kalimuscle View Post
    LOL..i scrolled all the way down through several pages only to find nothing of substance.
    You have all the attributes of a troll.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you look great man but why lie...

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    And it's always the under 200lbers to scream "he's juicin!"
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast